Skip to content

Ghoolio Iglesias

Barber Shop Talk
26 7 1.2k
  • I thought you were black

  • When you put the scarf on I was expecting Elvis dammit.?

  • sydS syd

    I thought you were black

    @syd said:

    I thought you were black

    I was in high school

    Brownman.jpeg

  • @syd said:

    I thought you were black

    I was in high school

    Brownman.jpeg

    @ghoolie said:

    I was in high school

    Brownman.jpeg

    you had some purdy lips there boy (in my best southern accent)

  • @syd said:

    I thought you were black

    I was in high school

    Brownman.jpeg

    @ghoolie said:

    I was in high school

    Brownman.jpeg

    I was expecting something like “Only from the waist down” in full Ghoolie form. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    I was in high school

    Brownman.jpeg

    I was expecting something like “Only from the waist down” in full Ghoolie form. 

    @comeonman said:

    I was expecting something like “Only from the waist down” in full Ghoolie form. 

    Well, I would have, but this photo was better,  I think. My Mom, like a lot of Mom's who love their kids, was proud of me, her only mistake. My Dad made the frame so this photo was like a family heirloom. Over the years the thing turned orange and my complexion, Brown. My Mom's friends used to tell her I looked like Burt Reynolds, LMAO. But I think it gets funnier. After my Dad died in 2000, I moved back to Ohio with my Mom to make sure she got adjusted in her new life. I was dating a chick who upon seeing this now horribly changed picture, nicknamed me, " Brownman" 

    When my Mom died last year, I gave the picture to this woman, now married. She took the photo home, he said, WTF? THen he made a special place on the wall for me..........right above a dead, stuffed boar in his garage/taxidermy room.

    But, since we are talking about wieners..........

  • sydS syd

    @ghoolie said:

    I was in high school

    Brownman.jpeg

    you had some purdy lips there boy (in my best southern accent)

    @syd said:

    you had some purdy lips there boy (in my best southern accent)

    LMAO. My tie was a bath towel.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Here ya go.

    Uhm, just FYI....Julio Iglesias is Spanish, from Madrid.....not Italian.

    Maybe you can do a harmony with Westside Steve when he does some of his crooning.  (of course, the difference...as I am sure you are aware, is that he is quite good.)

  • This is what I would call a real crooner.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Here ya go.

    Good Lord.

    Julio Iglesias is not Italian and doesn't wear a scarf.

    I thought it was William Conrad channeling Andrea Bocelli singing the Willie Nelson part of "all the girls I loved before".

    Normally, I'd send this to the Barber Shop, but I think more people need to see what we are dealing with here.

    BTW, looks like a lot of lube and meds on that butcher block, bro.

    Zombo

  • @ghoolie said:

    Here ya go.

    Good Lord.

    Julio Iglesias is not Italian and doesn't wear a scarf.

    I thought it was William Conrad channeling Andrea Bocelli singing the Willie Nelson part of "all the girls I loved before".

    Normally, I'd send this to the Barber Shop, but I think more people need to see what we are dealing with here.

    BTW, looks like a lot of lube and meds on that butcher block, bro.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Good Lord.

    Julio Iglesias is not Italian and doesn't wear a scarf.

    I thought it was William Conrad channeling Andrea Bocelli singing the Willie Nelson part of "all the girls I loved before".

    Normally, I'd send this to the Barber Shop, but I think more people need to see what we are dealing with here.

    BTW, looks like a lot of lube and meds on that butcher block, bro.

    Zombo

    Puppy pills. The lube is for you. If I say Julio is Italian, he is Italian. That's how it is. By the way, Julio is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He was born in Spain, but he is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He also sings in Italian, so, as I say, so it is.

  • This is what I would call a real crooner.

    @the-gipper said:

    This is what I would call a real crooner.

    Let me explain something to you, snapper head.

    1) Parody is not meant to be taken seriously. 

    2) I know Steve and his talent very well. I played guitar behind him up on the lake.

    3) I am eagerly awaiting him to send a track he plans to record so that I can put some accordion enhancement for him.

    Go back to smelling your wife's dildo. Don't discuss things you have no talent or expertise about......ah, if you did that, you would never speak. Judge Jackoff.

  • Zombo said:

    Good Lord.

    Julio Iglesias is not Italian and doesn't wear a scarf.

    I thought it was William Conrad channeling Andrea Bocelli singing the Willie Nelson part of "all the girls I loved before".

    Normally, I'd send this to the Barber Shop, but I think more people need to see what we are dealing with here.

    BTW, looks like a lot of lube and meds on that butcher block, bro.

    Zombo

    Puppy pills. The lube is for you. If I say Julio is Italian, he is Italian. That's how it is. By the way, Julio is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He was born in Spain, but he is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He also sings in Italian, so, as I say, so it is.

    @ghoolie said:

    Puppy pills. The lube is for you. If I say Julio is Italian, he is Italian. That's how it is. By the way, Julio is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He was born in Spain, but he is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He also sings in Italian, so, as I say, so it is.

    So if you are a jew born in Spain you're not a Spaniard?

    Does it work that way in America, too?

    Zombo

  • Nothing to do with it. This is how Julio has described himself.

    Like you. You were born in America, but you are a pussy.

  • Nothing to do with it. This is how Julio has described himself.

    Like you. You were born in America, but you are a pussy.

    @ghoolie said:

    Nothing to do with it. This is how Julio has described himself.

    Like you. You were born in America, but you are a pussy.

    He was born in Spain to a Spanish mother and Spanish father. His mom was of the Jewish faith. That's how he describes it. That makes him a Spaniard.

    Your tough behind a keyboard, Jhoolie,  but doubt you'll ever show up to Browns Board tailgate. I'll be at all of them.

    Zombo

  • Zombo said:

    Good Lord.

    Julio Iglesias is not Italian and doesn't wear a scarf.

    I thought it was William Conrad channeling Andrea Bocelli singing the Willie Nelson part of "all the girls I loved before".

    Normally, I'd send this to the Barber Shop, but I think more people need to see what we are dealing with here.

    BTW, looks like a lot of lube and meds on that butcher block, bro.

    Zombo

    Puppy pills. The lube is for you. If I say Julio is Italian, he is Italian. That's how it is. By the way, Julio is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He was born in Spain, but he is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He also sings in Italian, so, as I say, so it is.

    @ghoolie said:

    Puppy pills. The lube is for you. If I say Julio is Italian, he is Italian. That's how it is. By the way, Julio is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He was born in Spain, but he is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He also sings in Italian, so, as I say, so it is.

    Being a Jew is not a nationality......it is a religion...or an ethnicity.  Are you aware that there are people who are Jews who are also Americans? 

    The Beatle also sang songs in Italian.  Did that make them Italian? 

  • @the-gipper said:

    This is what I would call a real crooner.

    Let me explain something to you, snapper head.

    1) Parody is not meant to be taken seriously. 

    2) I know Steve and his talent very well. I played guitar behind him up on the lake.

    3) I am eagerly awaiting him to send a track he plans to record so that I can put some accordion enhancement for him.

    Go back to smelling your wife's dildo. Don't discuss things you have no talent or expertise about......ah, if you did that, you would never speak. Judge Jackoff.

    @ghoolie said:

    Let me explain something to you, snapper head.

    1) Parody is not meant to be taken seriously. 

    2) I know Steve and his talent very well. I played guitar behind him up on the lake.

    3) I am eagerly awaiting him to send a track he plans to record so that I can put some accordion enhancement for him.

    Go back to smelling your wife's dildo. Don't discuss things you have no talent or expertise about......ah, if you did that, you would never speak. Judge Jackoff.

    I don't have to be an accomplished musician to know bad music, bad singing when I hear it.   And, of course I knew you were doing a parody.  Just because you were bad does not mean you were not funny.  You were funny....you just were inaccurate about Iglesias's background.  Whattsamatta you? Can't take a little correction? What is Steve tells you your accordian accompaniment is all wrong...will you be unable to deal with that?

    And I have been dealing with Steve's singing since we were sophomores in high school.  

  • @ghoolie said:

    Puppy pills. The lube is for you. If I say Julio is Italian, he is Italian. That's how it is. By the way, Julio is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He was born in Spain, but he is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He also sings in Italian, so, as I say, so it is.

    Being a Jew is not a nationality......it is a religion...or an ethnicity.  Are you aware that there are people who are Jews who are also Americans? 

    The Beatle also sang songs in Italian.  Did that make them Italian? 

    @the-gipper said:

    Being a Jew is not a nationality......it is a religion...or an ethnicity.  Are you aware that there are people who are Jews who are also Americans? 

    The Beatle also sang songs in Italian.  Did that make them Italian? 

    Absolutely incorrect. Hebrew is the faith. Being a Jew has to do with origin. And by the way.....I never said Iglesias was Italian. I just said, imagine we are in Italy.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Let me explain something to you, snapper head.

    1) Parody is not meant to be taken seriously. 

    2) I know Steve and his talent very well. I played guitar behind him up on the lake.

    3) I am eagerly awaiting him to send a track he plans to record so that I can put some accordion enhancement for him.

    Go back to smelling your wife's dildo. Don't discuss things you have no talent or expertise about......ah, if you did that, you would never speak. Judge Jackoff.

    I don't have to be an accomplished musician to know bad music, bad singing when I hear it.   And, of course I knew you were doing a parody.  Just because you were bad does not mean you were not funny.  You were funny....you just were inaccurate about Iglesias's background.  Whattsamatta you? Can't take a little correction? What is Steve tells you your accordian accompaniment is all wrong...will you be unable to deal with that?

    And I have been dealing with Steve's singing since we were sophomores in high school.  

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't have to be an accomplished musician to know bad music, bad singing when I hear it.   And, of course I knew you were doing a parody.  Just because you were bad does not mean you were not funny.  You were funny....you just were inaccurate about Iglesias's background.  Whattsamatta you? Can't take a little correction? What is Steve tells you your accordian accompaniment is all wrong...will you be unable to deal with that?

    And I have been dealing with Steve's singing since we were sophomores in high school.  

    Dude, seriously, stop eating paint chips. I played guitar for Steve for 3 hours, sang a few tunes and basically was his sideman for whatever direction he wanted to give me. Don't be concerned with my studio demeanor. I have played on over 1,200 projects in my day. I will delight Steve when he decides to send me the track. Don't worry, Pal...nobody... and i mean nobody... can touch me.