Ghoolio Iglesias
-
When you put the scarf on I was expecting Elvis dammit.?
-
-
I was expecting something like “Only from the waist down” in full Ghoolie form.
Well, I would have, but this photo was better, I think. My Mom, like a lot of Mom's who love their kids, was proud of me, her only mistake. My Dad made the frame so this photo was like a family heirloom. Over the years the thing turned orange and my complexion, Brown. My Mom's friends used to tell her I looked like Burt Reynolds, LMAO. But I think it gets funnier. After my Dad died in 2000, I moved back to Ohio with my Mom to make sure she got adjusted in her new life. I was dating a chick who upon seeing this now horribly changed picture, nicknamed me, " Brownman"
When my Mom died last year, I gave the picture to this woman, now married. She took the photo home, he said, WTF? THen he made a special place on the wall for me..........right above a dead, stuffed boar in his garage/taxidermy room.
But, since we are talking about wieners..........
-
-
-
This is what I would call a real crooner.
-
Here ya go.
Good Lord.
Julio Iglesias is not Italian and doesn't wear a scarf.
I thought it was William Conrad channeling Andrea Bocelli singing the Willie Nelson part of "all the girls I loved before".
Normally, I'd send this to the Barber Shop, but I think more people need to see what we are dealing with here.
BTW, looks like a lot of lube and meds on that butcher block, bro.
Zombo
-
Here ya go.
Good Lord.
Julio Iglesias is not Italian and doesn't wear a scarf.
I thought it was William Conrad channeling Andrea Bocelli singing the Willie Nelson part of "all the girls I loved before".
Normally, I'd send this to the Barber Shop, but I think more people need to see what we are dealing with here.
BTW, looks like a lot of lube and meds on that butcher block, bro.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Good Lord.
Julio Iglesias is not Italian and doesn't wear a scarf.
I thought it was William Conrad channeling Andrea Bocelli singing the Willie Nelson part of "all the girls I loved before".
Normally, I'd send this to the Barber Shop, but I think more people need to see what we are dealing with here.
BTW, looks like a lot of lube and meds on that butcher block, bro.
Zombo
Puppy pills. The lube is for you. If I say Julio is Italian, he is Italian. That's how it is. By the way, Julio is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He was born in Spain, but he is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He also sings in Italian, so, as I say, so it is.
-
This is what I would call a real crooner.
This is what I would call a real crooner.
Let me explain something to you, snapper head.
1) Parody is not meant to be taken seriously.
2) I know Steve and his talent very well. I played guitar behind him up on the lake.
3) I am eagerly awaiting him to send a track he plans to record so that I can put some accordion enhancement for him.
Go back to smelling your wife's dildo. Don't discuss things you have no talent or expertise about......ah, if you did that, you would never speak. Judge Jackoff.
-
Zombo said:
Good Lord.
Julio Iglesias is not Italian and doesn't wear a scarf.
I thought it was William Conrad channeling Andrea Bocelli singing the Willie Nelson part of "all the girls I loved before".
Normally, I'd send this to the Barber Shop, but I think more people need to see what we are dealing with here.
BTW, looks like a lot of lube and meds on that butcher block, bro.
Zombo
Puppy pills. The lube is for you. If I say Julio is Italian, he is Italian. That's how it is. By the way, Julio is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He was born in Spain, but he is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He also sings in Italian, so, as I say, so it is.
Puppy pills. The lube is for you. If I say Julio is Italian, he is Italian. That's how it is. By the way, Julio is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He was born in Spain, but he is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He also sings in Italian, so, as I say, so it is.
So if you are a jew born in Spain you're not a Spaniard?
Does it work that way in America, too?
Zombo
-
Nothing to do with it. This is how Julio has described himself.
Like you. You were born in America, but you are a pussy.
Nothing to do with it. This is how Julio has described himself.
Like you. You were born in America, but you are a pussy.
He was born in Spain to a Spanish mother and Spanish father. His mom was of the Jewish faith. That's how he describes it. That makes him a Spaniard.
Your tough behind a keyboard, Jhoolie, but doubt you'll ever show up to Browns Board tailgate. I'll be at all of them.
Zombo
-
Zombo said:
Good Lord.
Julio Iglesias is not Italian and doesn't wear a scarf.
I thought it was William Conrad channeling Andrea Bocelli singing the Willie Nelson part of "all the girls I loved before".
Normally, I'd send this to the Barber Shop, but I think more people need to see what we are dealing with here.
BTW, looks like a lot of lube and meds on that butcher block, bro.
Zombo
Puppy pills. The lube is for you. If I say Julio is Italian, he is Italian. That's how it is. By the way, Julio is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He was born in Spain, but he is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He also sings in Italian, so, as I say, so it is.
Puppy pills. The lube is for you. If I say Julio is Italian, he is Italian. That's how it is. By the way, Julio is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He was born in Spain, but he is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He also sings in Italian, so, as I say, so it is.
Being a Jew is not a nationality......it is a religion...or an ethnicity. Are you aware that there are people who are Jews who are also Americans?
The Beatle also sang songs in Italian. Did that make them Italian?
-
This is what I would call a real crooner.
Let me explain something to you, snapper head.
1) Parody is not meant to be taken seriously.
2) I know Steve and his talent very well. I played guitar behind him up on the lake.
3) I am eagerly awaiting him to send a track he plans to record so that I can put some accordion enhancement for him.
Go back to smelling your wife's dildo. Don't discuss things you have no talent or expertise about......ah, if you did that, you would never speak. Judge Jackoff.
Let me explain something to you, snapper head.
1) Parody is not meant to be taken seriously.
2) I know Steve and his talent very well. I played guitar behind him up on the lake.
3) I am eagerly awaiting him to send a track he plans to record so that I can put some accordion enhancement for him.
Go back to smelling your wife's dildo. Don't discuss things you have no talent or expertise about......ah, if you did that, you would never speak. Judge Jackoff.
I don't have to be an accomplished musician to know bad music, bad singing when I hear it. And, of course I knew you were doing a parody. Just because you were bad does not mean you were not funny. You were funny....you just were inaccurate about Iglesias's background. Whattsamatta you? Can't take a little correction? What is Steve tells you your accordian accompaniment is all wrong...will you be unable to deal with that?
And I have been dealing with Steve's singing since we were sophomores in high school.
-
Puppy pills. The lube is for you. If I say Julio is Italian, he is Italian. That's how it is. By the way, Julio is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He was born in Spain, but he is a Jew, not a Spaniard. He also sings in Italian, so, as I say, so it is.
Being a Jew is not a nationality......it is a religion...or an ethnicity. Are you aware that there are people who are Jews who are also Americans?
The Beatle also sang songs in Italian. Did that make them Italian?
Being a Jew is not a nationality......it is a religion...or an ethnicity. Are you aware that there are people who are Jews who are also Americans?
The Beatle also sang songs in Italian. Did that make them Italian?
Absolutely incorrect. Hebrew is the faith. Being a Jew has to do with origin. And by the way.....I never said Iglesias was Italian. I just said, imagine we are in Italy.
-
Let me explain something to you, snapper head.
1) Parody is not meant to be taken seriously.
2) I know Steve and his talent very well. I played guitar behind him up on the lake.
3) I am eagerly awaiting him to send a track he plans to record so that I can put some accordion enhancement for him.
Go back to smelling your wife's dildo. Don't discuss things you have no talent or expertise about......ah, if you did that, you would never speak. Judge Jackoff.
I don't have to be an accomplished musician to know bad music, bad singing when I hear it. And, of course I knew you were doing a parody. Just because you were bad does not mean you were not funny. You were funny....you just were inaccurate about Iglesias's background. Whattsamatta you? Can't take a little correction? What is Steve tells you your accordian accompaniment is all wrong...will you be unable to deal with that?
And I have been dealing with Steve's singing since we were sophomores in high school.
I don't have to be an accomplished musician to know bad music, bad singing when I hear it. And, of course I knew you were doing a parody. Just because you were bad does not mean you were not funny. You were funny....you just were inaccurate about Iglesias's background. Whattsamatta you? Can't take a little correction? What is Steve tells you your accordian accompaniment is all wrong...will you be unable to deal with that?
And I have been dealing with Steve's singing since we were sophomores in high school.
Dude, seriously, stop eating paint chips. I played guitar for Steve for 3 hours, sang a few tunes and basically was his sideman for whatever direction he wanted to give me. Don't be concerned with my studio demeanor. I have played on over 1,200 projects in my day. I will delight Steve when he decides to send me the track. Don't worry, Pal...nobody... and i mean nobody... can touch me.
-
Being a Jew is not a nationality......it is a religion...or an ethnicity. Are you aware that there are people who are Jews who are also Americans?
The Beatle also sang songs in Italian. Did that make them Italian?
Absolutely incorrect. Hebrew is the faith. Being a Jew has to do with origin. And by the way.....I never said Iglesias was Italian. I just said, imagine we are in Italy.
Absolutely incorrect. Hebrew is the faith. Being a Jew has to do with origin. And by the way.....I never said Iglesias was Italian. I just said, imagine we are in Italy.
Hmmm.....I wonder if we can get an official ruling on that. Actually, Judaism is the faith....if I am not mistaken. I am not sure that being "Jewish" has a racial element to it. I have seen white Jews, Brown Jews, Black Jews...etc. I think we would need a more definitive opinion on this.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login