Tampa, Who's Going?
-
At Phoenix. At San Francisco. At another AFC West opponent which would be either Denver Oakland Kansas City or the LA chargers. Three potential west coast trips. These could be potential's for next year
I'm already planning for Arizona
I'm already planning for Arizona
Depending on the time of year I might consider that toDepending on the time of year I might consider that to
-
Would like to, but it is not in the cards.
Which division should fall on our schedule next season?? thanks// edit--this schedule does no favors for catching two games in 10 days from NC.The cost factor is more than half, than seeing games in Cleveland..11 hour drive north or south? From what I can tell, 2 hotels sit at TB airport within walking distance of stadium? Econo-lodge or TB Hotel. Does 1 favor the other or am i missing more hotels? thanks. My Balt.trip may come with a fold out igloo? Last game on schedule Dec.30th,F'n buurrrr! (checking on Raleigh Browns backers road trip to TB)
Which division should fall on our schedule next season?? thanks// edit--this schedule does no favors for catching two games in 10 days from NC.The cost factor is more than half, than seeing games in Cleveland..11 hour drive north or south? From what I can tell, 2 hotels sit at TB airport within walking distance of stadium? Econo-lodge or TB Hotel. Does 1 favor the other or am i missing more hotels? thanks. My Balt.trip may come with a fold out igloo? Last game on schedule Dec.30th,F'n buurrrr! (checking on Raleigh Browns backers road trip to TB)
TB hotel is really dodgy, but is walking distance to the stadium. Econo lodge is terrible-we had a reservation there once, pulled in and changed hotels that day bad. to be fair I haven't stayed at the tampa stadium hotel, but I know several people who have. My uncle retired and is a season ticket holder so if you have any other questions I can try my best.
There's a myriad of nice hotels 2 or so miles from the stadium. Our hotel included a shuttle to the stadium as well (I forget the name) but it was packed with people trying to use it. Frankly with Uber/Lyft, the $15 ish bucks you'd pay as opposed to walking in this case is worth it. Tampa is also a cool city if you've never been and parking at the stadium wasn't bad at all.
-
Since we're on the subject of future football schedules here's more.....might be harder and more expensive to see the BUCKEYES!
https://www.cleveland.com/osu/2017/09/ohio_state_football_future_sch_1.html
Ohio State football future schedules: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 Updated May 31; Posted Sep 12, 2017
........outside of NOTE DAME, Tulsa, Oregon, Washington, Texas nothing much going on, the BUCKEYES like to play the same teams at home.....too bad for football fans everywhere,.
-
-
2019 CLEVELAND BROWNS SCHEDULE
Date Opponent Time/TV Tickets Date TBA
Baltimore Ravens
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Buffalo Bills
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Cincinnati Bengals
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Los Angeles Rams
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Miami Dolphins
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Pittsburgh Steelers
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Seattle Seahawks
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA 
AFC South Opponent TBD*
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at Arizona Cardinals
University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at Baltimore Ravens
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MDTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at Cincinnati Bengals
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at New England Patriots
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MATime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at New York Jets
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at Pittsburgh Steelers
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PATime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at San Francisco 49ers
Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CATime TBA
TV TBADate TBA 
at AFC West Opponent TBD*
Site TBDTime TBA 2019 CLEVELAND BROWNS SCHEDULE
Date Opponent Time/TV Tickets Date TBA
Baltimore Ravens
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Buffalo Bills
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Cincinnati Bengals
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Los Angeles Rams
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Miami Dolphins
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Pittsburgh Steelers
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Seattle Seahawks
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA 
AFC South Opponent TBD*
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at Arizona Cardinals
University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at Baltimore Ravens
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MDTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at Cincinnati Bengals
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at New England Patriots
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MATime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at New York Jets
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at Pittsburgh Steelers
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PATime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at San Francisco 49ers
Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CATime TBA
TV TBADate TBA 
at AFC West Opponent TBD*
Site TBDTime TBA F.U.C.K The N.W get's screwed over again Cleveland has not played in seattle in years
-
2019 CLEVELAND BROWNS SCHEDULE
Date Opponent Time/TV Tickets Date TBA
Baltimore Ravens
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Buffalo Bills
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Cincinnati Bengals
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Los Angeles Rams
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Miami Dolphins
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Pittsburgh Steelers
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
Seattle Seahawks
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA 
AFC South Opponent TBD*
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at Arizona Cardinals
University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at Baltimore Ravens
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MDTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at Cincinnati Bengals
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OHTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at New England Patriots
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MATime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at New York Jets
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJTime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at Pittsburgh Steelers
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PATime TBA
TV TBADate TBA
at San Francisco 49ers
Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CATime TBA
TV TBADate TBA 
at AFC West Opponent TBD*
Site TBDTime TBA F.U.C.K The N.W get's screwed over again Cleveland has not played in seattle in years
-
But they could play twice in the Bay area that same year.
super bowl down there 2019
-
Which division should fall on our schedule next season?? thanks// edit--this schedule does no favors for catching two games in 10 days from NC.The cost factor is more than half, than seeing games in Cleveland..11 hour drive north or south? From what I can tell, 2 hotels sit at TB airport within walking distance of stadium? Econo-lodge or TB Hotel. Does 1 favor the other or am i missing more hotels? thanks. My Balt.trip may come with a fold out igloo? Last game on schedule Dec.30th,F'n buurrrr! (checking on Raleigh Browns backers road trip to TB)
TB hotel is really dodgy, but is walking distance to the stadium. Econo lodge is terrible-we had a reservation there once, pulled in and changed hotels that day bad. to be fair I haven't stayed at the tampa stadium hotel, but I know several people who have. My uncle retired and is a season ticket holder so if you have any other questions I can try my best.
There's a myriad of nice hotels 2 or so miles from the stadium. Our hotel included a shuttle to the stadium as well (I forget the name) but it was packed with people trying to use it. Frankly with Uber/Lyft, the $15 ish bucks you'd pay as opposed to walking in this case is worth it. Tampa is also a cool city if you've never been and parking at the stadium wasn't bad at all.
TB hotel is really dodgy, but is walking distance to the stadium. Econo lodge is terrible-we had a reservation there once, pulled in and changed hotels that day bad. to be fair I haven't stayed at the tampa stadium hotel, but I know several people who have. My uncle retired and is a season ticket holder so if you have any other questions I can try my best.
There's a myriad of nice hotels 2 or so miles from the stadium. Our hotel included a shuttle to the stadium as well (I forget the name) but it was packed with people trying to use it. Frankly with Uber/Lyft, the $15 ish bucks you'd pay as opposed to walking in this case is worth it. Tampa is also a cool city if you've never been and parking at the stadium wasn't bad at all.
For me, it's going to be tough to pass on Bern's Steakhouse to hang with the guys. I'll probably be flying in Friday night, and flight out is Monday evening. Great food, and for us winos, the biggest wine list in the world.
-
But they could play twice in the Bay area that same year.
super bowl down there 2019
-
Which division should fall on our schedule next season?? thanks// edit--this schedule does no favors for catching two games in 10 days from NC.The cost factor is more than half, than seeing games in Cleveland..11 hour drive north or south? From what I can tell, 2 hotels sit at TB airport within walking distance of stadium? Econo-lodge or TB Hotel. Does 1 favor the other or am i missing more hotels? thanks. My Balt.trip may come with a fold out igloo? Last game on schedule Dec.30th,F'n buurrrr! (checking on Raleigh Browns backers road trip to TB)
TB hotel is really dodgy, but is walking distance to the stadium. Econo lodge is terrible-we had a reservation there once, pulled in and changed hotels that day bad. to be fair I haven't stayed at the tampa stadium hotel, but I know several people who have. My uncle retired and is a season ticket holder so if you have any other questions I can try my best.
There's a myriad of nice hotels 2 or so miles from the stadium. Our hotel included a shuttle to the stadium as well (I forget the name) but it was packed with people trying to use it. Frankly with Uber/Lyft, the $15 ish bucks you'd pay as opposed to walking in this case is worth it. Tampa is also a cool city if you've never been and parking at the stadium wasn't bad at all.
TB hotel is really dodgy, but is walking distance to the stadium. Econo lodge is terrible-we had a reservation there once, pulled in and changed hotels that day bad. to be fair I haven't stayed at the tampa stadium hotel, but I know several people who have. My uncle retired and is a season ticket holder so if you have any other questions I can try my best.
There's a myriad of nice hotels 2 or so miles from the stadium. Our hotel included a shuttle to the stadium as well (I forget the name) but it was packed with people trying to use it. Frankly with Uber/Lyft, the $15 ish bucks you'd pay as opposed to walking in this case is worth it. Tampa is also a cool city if you've never been and parking at the stadium wasn't bad at all.
thanks for the insight..Never been to TB..Been to Miami (cruise),Orlando(Sea world/disney), Nasa space center(cape canaveral?) Putting it on hold for now. Seems my air condition unit needs replaced inside & out as of yesterday.Cool down the Princess first, than I'll cross the moat of having the TB conversation..shuttle it is,thanks
-
Well not going to Tampa but I will be visiting Colorado again to see the color change in the aspen trees late Sept. thru early Oct. My nephew has season Broncos tickets and is taking me to Monday Might Football Oct. 1 vs the Chiefs. Look for me on TV. I'll wear a long sleeve Browns T-shirt unless it's colder than Sheet.
-
Well not going to Tampa but I will be visiting Colorado again to see the color change in the aspen trees late Sept. thru early Oct. My nephew has season Broncos tickets and is taking me to Monday Might Football Oct. 1 vs the Chiefs. Look for me on TV. I'll wear a long sleeve Browns T-shirt unless it's colder than Sheet.
Well not going to Tampa but I will be visiting Colorado again to see the color change in the aspen trees late Sept. thru early Oct. My nephew has season Broncos tickets and is taking me to Monday Might Football Oct. 1 vs the Chiefs. Look for me on TV. I'll wear a long sleeve Browns T-shirt unless it's colder than Sheet.
You need to go to the Broncos- Browns game in December instead.
-
Well not going to Tampa but I will be visiting Colorado again to see the color change in the aspen trees late Sept. thru early Oct. My nephew has season Broncos tickets and is taking me to Monday Might Football Oct. 1 vs the Chiefs. Look for me on TV. I'll wear a long sleeve Browns T-shirt unless it's colder than Sheet.
You need to go to the Broncos- Browns game in December instead.
-
Too f'n cold plus the aspen have blown off by then which is how I conned my wife into going back so soon.?
Denver weather is weird.
We've seen early November games where they get hammered with 6'' of snow during a game, but home playoff games in January with temperatures in the mid 50s.
-
Too f'n cold plus the aspen have blown off by then which is how I conned my wife into going back so soon.?
Texas wimp.
Yellow aspens? I've skied in Summit County- in January...
-
Too f'n cold plus the aspen have blown off by then which is how I conned my wife into going back so soon.?
Texas wimp.
Yellow aspens? I've skied in Summit County- in January...
-
Too f'n cold plus the aspen have blown off by then which is how I conned my wife into going back so soon.?
Texas wimp.
Yellow aspens? I've skied in Summit County- in January...
-
Brandywine or Boston Mills?
Had to be Brandywine for Larry.??
-
Brandywine or Boston Mills?
U R funnee, U shud B a comedian. Of course, I've skied both, and now you've got me started on ski stories. I meant Summit County Colorado. A-Basin, Keystone, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Vail. If you remember the "Race you to the bottom for a Bud Lite" commercial- well, that was filmed at A-Basin. The last part of that race was on a run called Ramrod- an appropriately named intermediate Blue run that's straight, and doesn't change in pitch. We decided to repeat the challenge. Tuck & dive. Around 1\2 way down the run, I had picked up enough speed that the sensation was similar to being in an airplane taking off. I was losing contact with the snow on little undulations I couldn't even see. Decided it was time to slow down before I crashed and wound up in a hospital.
Breckenridge is probably my favorite, and yes, I'm proud to say I side slipped my way down their claim to fame- the appropriately named double black diamond (expert and we mean it) Mach One. You don't even see what you're skiing until you push over the edge.
Besides being a great ski area, Vail happens to be the place of one of my worst getting trashed stories. There's a an outdoor ski in bar at the end of one of the runs- so after a great day on the slopes, we stopped in to have a few- more than a few. Just about ready to close up for the day and the waitress is walking around asking "anyone order this pitcher of Margaritas"? Bring it on over. Bad move.
Another Vail story. At the time you could go into the ski shop and rent anything in the store for $40 bucks. I'm a low expert, so give me the Alberto Tomba full bore giant slalom package. I always try new equipment on those green circle runs. Well, pointed the skis down hill, and I happened to take off like a rocket. Blazing through "slow skiing" areas. About a half mile down the hill I finally managed to get under control and stop. Wife catches up 5 minutes later and says "what the hell were you doing?" "Um trying to avoid getting killed."
Ah, but I digress Gipper. I fondly remember one day at Boston Mills when I finally got good enough to ski Boston Mills run Tiger (short but a legit black diamond) without crashing. Was coming off the run at full speed, made a left turn- and didn't notice there was a tow rope there. Sort of like an F-15 catching the rope landing on an aircraft carrier. Rope burned a perfectly good pair of ski bibs.
Had to be Brandywine for Larry.??
Ah yes Bill, Brandywine. Indeed another ski story. They had night skiing until 4 AM. You may find it hard to believe, but there was some serious drinking going on the entire time. Last run guys- they're shutting down the lifts. Another race to the bottom. Larry's in the lead! Except I kept right on going. The next thing I remember, I was in the middle of a creek in a foot of water on my skis, off of a 10' drop off. The other guys thought I had killed myself. Somehow, I wasn't even hurt. No idea how I managed that stunt.
-
Brandywine or Boston Mills?
U R funnee, U shud B a comedian. Of course, I've skied both, and now you've got me started on ski stories. I meant Summit County Colorado. A-Basin, Keystone, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Vail. If you remember the "Race you to the bottom for a Bud Lite" commercial- well, that was filmed at A-Basin. The last part of that race was on a run called Ramrod- an appropriately named intermediate Blue run that's straight, and doesn't change in pitch. We decided to repeat the challenge. Tuck & dive. Around 1\2 way down the run, I had picked up enough speed that the sensation was similar to being in an airplane taking off. I was losing contact with the snow on little undulations I couldn't even see. Decided it was time to slow down before I crashed and wound up in a hospital.
Breckenridge is probably my favorite, and yes, I'm proud to say I side slipped my way down their claim to fame- the appropriately named double black diamond (expert and we mean it) Mach One. You don't even see what you're skiing until you push over the edge.
Besides being a great ski area, Vail happens to be the place of one of my worst getting trashed stories. There's a an outdoor ski in bar at the end of one of the runs- so after a great day on the slopes, we stopped in to have a few- more than a few. Just about ready to close up for the day and the waitress is walking around asking "anyone order this pitcher of Margaritas"? Bring it on over. Bad move.
Another Vail story. At the time you could go into the ski shop and rent anything in the store for $40 bucks. I'm a low expert, so give me the Alberto Tomba full bore giant slalom package. I always try new equipment on those green circle runs. Well, pointed the skis down hill, and I happened to take off like a rocket. Blazing through "slow skiing" areas. About a half mile down the hill I finally managed to get under control and stop. Wife catches up 5 minutes later and says "what the hell were you doing?" "Um trying to avoid getting killed."
Ah, but I digress Gipper. I fondly remember one day at Boston Mills when I finally got good enough to ski Boston Mills run Tiger (short but a legit black diamond) without crashing. Was coming off the run at full speed, made a left turn- and didn't notice there was a tow rope there. Sort of like an F-15 catching the rope landing on an aircraft carrier. Rope burned a perfectly good pair of ski bibs.
Had to be Brandywine for Larry.??
Ah yes Bill, Brandywine. Indeed another ski story. They had night skiing until 4 AM. You may find it hard to believe, but there was some serious drinking going on the entire time. Last run guys- they're shutting down the lifts. Another race to the bottom. Larry's in the lead! Except I kept right on going. The next thing I remember, I was in the middle of a creek in a foot of water on my skis, off of a 10' drop off. The other guys thought I had killed myself. Somehow, I wasn't even hurt. No idea how I managed that stunt.
Ah yes Bill, Brandywine. Indeed another ski story. They had night skiing until 4 AM. You may find it hard to believe, but there was some serious drinking going on the entire time. Last run guys- they're shutting down the lifts. Another race to the bottom. Larry's in the lead! Except I kept right on going. The next thing I remember, I was in the middle of a creek in a foot of water on my skis, off of a 10' drop off. The other guys thought I had killed myself. Somehow, I wasn't even hurt. No idea how I managed that stunt.
Well it could have been a Sonny Bono crash just as easily.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
