Skip to content

Tampa, Who's Going?

The Browns Board
105 21 3.5k
  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Got my tickets for the Tampa Game. Anyone else going?

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I was planning on going, but we just bought a house and my new mortgage payment is enough to scare anyone away from even thinking about spending money. Still, I'm holding out hope that I can go. Lol. 

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I'll be there. Naples Browns Backer will bring about 50 strong.

    Z

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I'll be there. Pretty sure Flugels already has tickets.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Would like to, but it is not in the cards.  Already have 3 other trips scheduled for the rest of this year....including: I will be at the game in Houston on Dec. 2. 

    Have a great time in Tampa....bring home a winner.

  • BusterBrownTigeB BusterBrownTige wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I'll be there.

    I'm coming-up from South Florida.  4 hours (not bad)

    Arriving Saturday.

    Interested in some meetup locations on Saturday night, and tailgate ideas. Also interested to know where some of you'all have seats.  

    I see there's a few Browns Backers clubs in that area of Tampa:  Browns Backers of Pinellas-  166 members

    And the Naples Dawgs look strong and represent well.

    Should be an awesome time as we beatup on the Bucs, and have fun doing it.

  • I'll be there.

    I'm coming-up from South Florida.  4 hours (not bad)

    Arriving Saturday.

    Interested in some meetup locations on Saturday night, and tailgate ideas. Also interested to know where some of you'all have seats.  

    I see there's a few Browns Backers clubs in that area of Tampa:  Browns Backers of Pinellas-  166 members

    And the Naples Dawgs look strong and represent well.

    Should be an awesome time as we beatup on the Bucs, and have fun doing it.

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @busterbrowntige said:

    I'll be there.

    I'm coming-up from South Florida.  4 hours (not bad)

    Arriving Saturday.

    Interested in some meetup locations on Saturday night, and tailgate ideas. Also interested to know where some of you'all have seats.  

    I see there's a few Browns Backers clubs in that area of Tampa:  Browns Backers of Pinellas-  166 members

    And the Naples Dawgs look strong and represent well.

    Should be an awesome time as we beatup on the Bucs, and have fun doing it.

    I will be in section 138, row x.

  • BusterBrownTigeB BusterBrownTige wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Nice lower-level, Top Dawg seats !

    I'm in 236, G, which actually isn't far from you.  Just two sections over.  Maybe you'll be able to hear me bark !

    So, plenty of time before then.  But looking to be at Pinellas Backers (or other Backer clubs) Saturday night.  And others will be posting about tailgating as the date approaches.

    Cheers !

  • I'll be there. Pretty sure Flugels already has tickets.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @hoorta said:

    I'll be there. Pretty sure Flugels already has tickets.

    Yeah, I will be there.  It looks like we have a good group coming.  Looking forward to the get together...

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Naples Browns Backers have some group tickets blocked, I don't know where yet (I have passed the President duties along) but the new Prez should have a Pay Pal link up soon if you are joining us. We'll be tailgaiting together in the middle of all the Browns Backers groups, the West Coast Florida groups always represent well.

    If you are coming from Naples on the bus Cost will be 150 per person. That will include ticket to game, transportation, breakfast on way up and hamburger and hotdog tailgate before the game including soda, beer, chips and salads.

    He'll have links if you just want game tickets ($80 range) or just want to tailgate with us ($10 I think). 

    Follow the Naples Browns Backer Facebook Page for details soon to be released:

    https://www.facebook.com/NaplesBrownsBackers

    Looking forward to seeing Larry and Flugs and meeting some new folks.

    Zombo

  • Naples Browns Backers have some group tickets blocked, I don't know where yet (I have passed the President duties along) but the new Prez should have a Pay Pal link up soon if you are joining us. We'll be tailgaiting together in the middle of all the Browns Backers groups, the West Coast Florida groups always represent well.

    If you are coming from Naples on the bus Cost will be 150 per person. That will include ticket to game, transportation, breakfast on way up and hamburger and hotdog tailgate before the game including soda, beer, chips and salads.

    He'll have links if you just want game tickets ($80 range) or just want to tailgate with us ($10 I think). 

    Follow the Naples Browns Backer Facebook Page for details soon to be released:

    https://www.facebook.com/NaplesBrownsBackers

    Looking forward to seeing Larry and Flugs and meeting some new folks.

    Zombo

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Zombo said:

    Naples Browns Backers have some group tickets blocked, I don't know where yet (I have passed the President duties along) but the new Prez should have a Pay Pal link up soon if you are joining us. We'll be tailgaiting together in the middle of all the Browns Backers groups, the West Coast Florida groups always represent well.

    If you are coming from Naples on the bus Cost will be 150 per person. That will include ticket to game, transportation, breakfast on way up and hamburger and hotdog tailgate before the game including soda, beer, chips and salads.

    He'll have links if you just want game tickets ($80 range) or just want to tailgate with us ($10 I think). 

    Follow the Naples Browns Backer Facebook Page for details soon to be released:

    https://www.facebook.com/NaplesBrownsBackers

    Looking forward to seeing Larry and Flugs and meeting some new folks.

    Zombo

    Backatchya!  I think the first tailgate we met up at with Stan was right here in Tampa way back in the preseason of 1999.  That sure led to a lot more fun in the years to follow.   

  • Would like to, but it is not in the cards.  Already have 3 other trips scheduled for the rest of this year....including: I will be at the game in Houston on Dec. 2. 

    Have a great time in Tampa....bring home a winner.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    Would like to, but it is not in the cards.  

    Which division should fall on our schedule next season?? thanks// edit--this schedule does no favors for catching two games in 10 days from NC.The cost factor is more than half, than seeing games in Cleveland..11 hour drive north or south? From what I can tell, 2 hotels sit at TB airport within walking distance of stadium? Econo-lodge or TB Hotel. Does 1 favor the other or am i missing more hotels? thanks. My Balt.trip may come with a fold out igloo? Last game on schedule Dec.30th,F'n buurrrr! (checking on Raleigh Browns backers road trip to TB) 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    2019 CLEVELAND BROWNS SCHEDULE 

    Date   Opponent Time/TV Tickets
    Date TBA Ravens Baltimore Ravens
    FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA Bills Buffalo Bills
    FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA Bengals Cincinnati Bengals
    FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA Rams Los Angeles Rams
    FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA Dolphins Miami Dolphins
    FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA Steelers Pittsburgh Steelers
    FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA Seahawks Seattle Seahawks
    FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA AFC AFC South Opponent TBD*
    FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA Cardinals at Arizona Cardinals
    University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA Ravens at Baltimore Ravens
    M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA Bengals at Cincinnati Bengals
    Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA Patriots at New England Patriots
    Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA Jets at New York Jets
    MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA Steelers at Pittsburgh Steelers
    Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA 49ers at San Francisco 49ers
    Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CA
    Time TBA
    TV TBA
     
    Date TBA AFC at AFC West Opponent TBD*
    Site TBD
    Time TBA
  • @the-gipper said:

    Would like to, but it is not in the cards.  

    Which division should fall on our schedule next season?? thanks// edit--this schedule does no favors for catching two games in 10 days from NC.The cost factor is more than half, than seeing games in Cleveland..11 hour drive north or south? From what I can tell, 2 hotels sit at TB airport within walking distance of stadium? Econo-lodge or TB Hotel. Does 1 favor the other or am i missing more hotels? thanks. My Balt.trip may come with a fold out igloo? Last game on schedule Dec.30th,F'n buurrrr! (checking on Raleigh Browns backers road trip to TB) 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @gumby73 said:

    Which division should fall on our schedule next season?? thanks// edit--this schedule does no favors for catching two games in 10 days from NC.The cost factor is more than half, than seeing games in Cleveland..11 hour drive north or south? From what I can tell, 2 hotels sit at TB airport within walking distance of stadium? Econo-lodge or TB Hotel. Does 1 favor the other or am i missing more hotels? thanks. My Balt.trip may come with a fold out igloo? Last game on schedule Dec.30th,F'n buurrrr! (checking on Raleigh Browns backers road trip to TB) 

    At Phoenix. At San Francisco. At another AFC West opponent which would be either Denver Oakland Kansas City or the LA chargers. Three potential west coast trips. These could be potential's for next year

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #15

    For those of you that like to look ahead:

    http://printableteamschedules.com/NFL/clevelandbrownsfuture.php

    2020 Cleveland Browns Opponents
    HOME AWAY
    Houston Texans Jacksonville Jaguars
    Indianapolis Colts Tennessee Titans
    Philadelphia Eagles Dallas Cowboys
    Washington Redskins New York Giants
    AFC East Opponent AFC West Opponent
    Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens
    Cincinnati Bengals Cincinnati Bengals
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Steelers
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Gumby, 2020 looks like a good schedule for you.

    Now the Gipper has the lower 48 and maybe Alaska and Hawai'I covered. 😆

  • Gumby, 2020 looks like a good schedule for you.

    Now the Gipper has the lower 48 and maybe Alaska and Hawai'I covered. 😆

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mjp28 said:

    Gumby, 2020 looks like a good schedule for you.

    Now the Gipper has the lower 48 and maybe Alaska and Hawai'I covered. 😆

    No locations appeal to me for a road trip and only one possible would be that open one with the AFC West opponent

  • Gumby, 2020 looks like a good schedule for you.

    Now the Gipper has the lower 48 and maybe Alaska and Hawai'I covered. 😆

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #18

    @mjp28 said:

    Gumby, 2020 looks like a good schedule for you.

    Yep.move that skins game to DC. but when or if this team starts winning? just watch how quick fans will travel..Pokey the horse, has been fired up at the starting gate for far too many years😉

  • @the-gipper said:

    Would like to, but it is not in the cards.  

    Which division should fall on our schedule next season?? thanks// edit--this schedule does no favors for catching two games in 10 days from NC.The cost factor is more than half, than seeing games in Cleveland..11 hour drive north or south? From what I can tell, 2 hotels sit at TB airport within walking distance of stadium? Econo-lodge or TB Hotel. Does 1 favor the other or am i missing more hotels? thanks. My Balt.trip may come with a fold out igloo? Last game on schedule Dec.30th,F'n buurrrr! (checking on Raleigh Browns backers road trip to TB) 

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @gumby73 said:

    Which division should fall on our schedule next season?? thanks// edit--this schedule does no favors for catching two games in 10 days from NC.The cost factor is more than half, than seeing games in Cleveland..11 hour drive north or south? From what I can tell, 2 hotels sit at TB airport within walking distance of stadium? Econo-lodge or TB Hotel. Does 1 favor the other or am i missing more hotels? thanks. My Balt.trip may come with a fold out igloo? Last game on schedule Dec.30th,F'n buurrrr! (checking on Raleigh Browns backers road trip to TB) 

    I have 2 rooms at the airport ramada, less than 2 miles to the stadium and the airport.

  • @gumby73 said:

    Which division should fall on our schedule next season?? thanks// edit--this schedule does no favors for catching two games in 10 days from NC.The cost factor is more than half, than seeing games in Cleveland..11 hour drive north or south? From what I can tell, 2 hotels sit at TB airport within walking distance of stadium? Econo-lodge or TB Hotel. Does 1 favor the other or am i missing more hotels? thanks. My Balt.trip may come with a fold out igloo? Last game on schedule Dec.30th,F'n buurrrr! (checking on Raleigh Browns backers road trip to TB) 

    At Phoenix. At San Francisco. At another AFC West opponent which would be either Denver Oakland Kansas City or the LA chargers. Three potential west coast trips. These could be potential's for next year

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-gipper said:

    At Phoenix. At San Francisco. At another AFC West opponent which would be either Denver Oakland Kansas City or the LA chargers. Three potential west coast trips. These could be potential's for next year

    I'm already planning for Arizona