Skip to content

Tampa, Who's Going?

The Browns Board
105 21 3.5k
  • @hoorta said:

    Ah yes Bill, Brandywine. Indeed another ski story.  They had night skiing until 4 AM.  You may find it hard to believe, but there was some serious drinking going on the entire time.  Last run guys- they're shutting down the lifts. Another race to the bottom. Larry's in the lead! Except I kept right on going. The next thing I remember, I was in the middle of a creek in a foot of water on my skis, off of a 10' drop off. The other guys thought I had killed myself. Somehow, I wasn't even hurt. No idea how I managed that stunt. 🙂  

    Well it could have been a Sonny Bono crash just as easily.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well it could have been a Sonny Bono crash just as easily.

    Funny thing is- I stuck the landing in the creek somehow...  Now- if someone had a cellphone, it would have made a million looks on YouTube.  🙂  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well it could have been a Sonny Bono crash just as easily.

    Funny thing is- I stuck the landing in the creek somehow...  Now- if someone had a cellphone, it would have made a million looks on YouTube.  🙂  

    @hoorta said:

    Funny thing is- I stuck the landing in the creek somehow...  Now- if someone had a cellphone, it would have made a million looks on YouTube.  🙂  

    Not near as good as my sister who landed a car upside down in a 6 ft. deep creek in the middle of the night and had to orient by feel of the water rising "down" to the floor before kicking out the broken windshield to escape alive. Now that there was real luck and thinking under extreme stress.

  • @hoorta said:

    Funny thing is- I stuck the landing in the creek somehow...  Now- if someone had a cellphone, it would have made a million looks on YouTube.  🙂  

    Not near as good as my sister who landed a car upside down in a 6 ft. deep creek in the middle of the night and had to orient by feel of the water rising "down" to the floor before kicking out the broken windshield to escape alive. Now that there was real luck and thinking under extreme stress.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Not near as good as my sister who landed a car upside down in a 6 ft. deep creek in the middle of the night and had to orient by feel of the water rising "down" to the floor before kicking out the broken windshield to escape alive. Now that there was real luck and thinking under extreme stress.

    Did you call her "Ted Kennedy" from then on? ?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Not near as good as my sister who landed a car upside down in a 6 ft. deep creek in the middle of the night and had to orient by feel of the water rising "down" to the floor before kicking out the broken windshield to escape alive. Now that there was real luck and thinking under extreme stress.

    Did you call her "Ted Kennedy" from then on? ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Did you call her "Ted Kennedy" from then on? ?

    Nope, lucky Mary Jo!?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Did you call her "Ted Kennedy" from then on? ?

    Nope, lucky Mary Jo!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Nope, lucky Mary Jo!?

    Too soon TexAg, too soon. ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Did you call her "Ted Kennedy" from then on? ?

    Nope, lucky Mary Jo!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Nope, lucky Mary Jo!?

    You're just a bunch of sick fuucks. Really now.

  • Only 3 1/2 weeks until Tampa !

    I see lots of Browns fans going to Tampa, coming from all over. 

    Hearing the local Tampa browns fans are coordinating with others to organize events.

    Should be hearing soon.  Will be a great weekend !

  • We have a group from Naples.

    I'll be there, Hoorta is going, Atlanta Mike is going, Flugels is going ...

    Zombo

  • Originally I was going, but then decided to attend New Orleans game instead (*grumble*). I live in Florida but can't swing it. Bought a house in September and I don't think I'll ever have money again. Lmao. 

  • Only a couple days to Tampa !

    I've seen at least 3 Tailgate parties for Sunday morning (Tampa, Naples & Jacksonville).

    My Son and I are looking forward to meeting-up to Tailgate with other Browns Backers.  We'll be at least one of those Tailgates.

    Feel free to contact me and meet-up !

  • Naples Browns Backers will be tailgaiting in Lot 14.

    I'll be there. Larry (Hoorta), Mike (Atlanta Mike) and hopefully Flugels and Russ (Balpeen).

    Hoping to get there around 10am, lots open 930 am.

    If anyone wants more info, PM me I can send you my phone to text me on Sunday.

    Zombo

  • I'll be there. Pretty sure Flugels already has tickets.

    @hoorta said:

    I'll be there. Pretty sure Flugels already has tickets.

    Great. You guys can talk about me all day. Carry on!

  • Originally I was going, but then decided to attend New Orleans game instead (*grumble*). I live in Florida but can't swing it. Bought a house in September and I don't think I'll ever have money again. Lmao. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Originally I was going, but then decided to attend New Orleans game instead (*grumble*). I live in Florida but can't swing it. Bought a house in September and I don't think I'll ever have money again. Lmao. 

    Debt shortens our lives by 20 years and sucks the fun out of life. And for what? A place to park our cars, take a schidt, watch TV and eat. Cathy and i have 5 bedrooms, 4 crappers, three attics. We own the place, but it is still a pain in the assz. It is said that a house is the best investment a man will ever make. I say, bullschidt, The best thing to spend money on are things that make us happy and allow us to have fun. Otherwise, what the hell is the point to life (Save the spiritual things)

  • tampa is a shithole of a town

  • tampa is a shithole of a town

    @atom said:

    tampa is a shithole of a town

    And this has what to do with the football game? Tampa is not the shithole Memphis is, but I agree, it is a shithole.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Check this out shithole shithole shithole   oooooh, bad words.

    damn bro were cussing woo hoo bf4l is gonna be pissed,never been to memphis but ill take your word for it

  • tampa is a shithole of a town

    @atom said:

    tampa is a shithole of a town

    So is Portland.

    Image result for portland homeless pics

  • tampa is a shithole of a town

    @atom said:

    tampa is a shithole of a town

    Some folks would disagree about that assessment...  And it's a hell of a lot warmer there in the winter than Ohio. Nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live there.   

  • I have a wedding in LA but wish I could've gone. Tampa is my old stomping ground. Slam some drinks for me!

  • Well not going to Tampa but I will be visiting Colorado again to see the color change in the aspen trees late Sept. thru early Oct. My nephew has season Broncos tickets and is taking me to Monday Might Football Oct. 1 vs the Chiefs. Look for me on TV. I'll wear a long sleeve Browns T-shirt unless it's colder than Sheet.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well not going to Tampa but I will be visiting Colorado again to see the color change in the aspen trees late Sept. thru early Oct. My nephew has season Broncos tickets and is taking me to Monday Might Football Oct. 1 vs the Chiefs. Look for me on TV. I'll wear a long sleeve Browns T-shirt unless it's colder than Sheet.

    Make sure you hold up a nice THE BROWNS BOARD sign!

    Same for you Tampa BROWNS guys, THE TOUGHEST FANS IN PRO SPORTS!

    And Tampa is nice.....well maybe 30 or 40 years ago. 😆