Skip to content

Tampa, Who's Going?

The Browns Board
105 21 3.5k
  • BusterBrownTigeB BusterBrownTige wrote on last edited by
    #51

    Only 3 1/2 weeks until Tampa !

    I see lots of Browns fans going to Tampa, coming from all over. 

    Hearing the local Tampa browns fans are coordinating with others to organize events.

    Should be hearing soon.  Will be a great weekend !

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #52

    We have a group from Naples.

    I'll be there, Hoorta is going, Atlanta Mike is going, Flugels is going ...

    Zombo

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Originally I was going, but then decided to attend New Orleans game instead (*grumble*). I live in Florida but can't swing it. Bought a house in September and I don't think I'll ever have money again. Lmao. 

  • BusterBrownTigeB BusterBrownTige wrote on last edited by
    #54

    Only a couple days to Tampa !

    I've seen at least 3 Tailgate parties for Sunday morning (Tampa, Naples & Jacksonville).

    My Son and I are looking forward to meeting-up to Tailgate with other Browns Backers.  We'll be at least one of those Tailgates.

    Feel free to contact me and meet-up !

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Naples Browns Backers will be tailgaiting in Lot 14.

    I'll be there. Larry (Hoorta), Mike (Atlanta Mike) and hopefully Flugels and Russ (Balpeen).

    Hoping to get there around 10am, lots open 930 am.

    If anyone wants more info, PM me I can send you my phone to text me on Sunday.

    Zombo

  • I'll be there. Pretty sure Flugels already has tickets.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @hoorta said:

    I'll be there. Pretty sure Flugels already has tickets.

    Great. You guys can talk about me all day. Carry on!

  • Originally I was going, but then decided to attend New Orleans game instead (*grumble*). I live in Florida but can't swing it. Bought a house in September and I don't think I'll ever have money again. Lmao. 

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Originally I was going, but then decided to attend New Orleans game instead (*grumble*). I live in Florida but can't swing it. Bought a house in September and I don't think I'll ever have money again. Lmao. 

    Debt shortens our lives by 20 years and sucks the fun out of life. And for what? A place to park our cars, take a schidt, watch TV and eat. Cathy and i have 5 bedrooms, 4 crappers, three attics. We own the place, but it is still a pain in the assz. It is said that a house is the best investment a man will ever make. I say, bullschidt, The best thing to spend money on are things that make us happy and allow us to have fun. Otherwise, what the hell is the point to life (Save the spiritual things)

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #58

    tampa is a shithole of a town

  • tampa is a shithole of a town

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @atom said:

    tampa is a shithole of a town

    And this has what to do with the football game? Tampa is not the shithole Memphis is, but I agree, it is a shithole.

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @ghoolie said:

    Check this out shithole shithole shithole   oooooh, bad words.

    damn bro were cussing woo hoo bf4l is gonna be pissed,never been to memphis but ill take your word for it

  • tampa is a shithole of a town

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #61

    @atom said:

    tampa is a shithole of a town

    So is Portland.

    Image result for portland homeless pics

  • tampa is a shithole of a town

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @atom said:

    tampa is a shithole of a town

    Some folks would disagree about that assessment...  And it's a hell of a lot warmer there in the winter than Ohio. Nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live there.   

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #63

    I have a wedding in LA but wish I could've gone. Tampa is my old stomping ground. Slam some drinks for me!

  • Well not going to Tampa but I will be visiting Colorado again to see the color change in the aspen trees late Sept. thru early Oct. My nephew has season Broncos tickets and is taking me to Monday Might Football Oct. 1 vs the Chiefs. Look for me on TV. I'll wear a long sleeve Browns T-shirt unless it's colder than Sheet.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well not going to Tampa but I will be visiting Colorado again to see the color change in the aspen trees late Sept. thru early Oct. My nephew has season Broncos tickets and is taking me to Monday Might Football Oct. 1 vs the Chiefs. Look for me on TV. I'll wear a long sleeve Browns T-shirt unless it's colder than Sheet.

    Make sure you hold up a nice THE BROWNS BOARD sign!

    Same for you Tampa BROWNS guys, THE TOUGHEST FANS IN PRO SPORTS!

    And Tampa is nice.....well maybe 30 or 40 years ago. 😆

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well not going to Tampa but I will be visiting Colorado again to see the color change in the aspen trees late Sept. thru early Oct. My nephew has season Broncos tickets and is taking me to Monday Might Football Oct. 1 vs the Chiefs. Look for me on TV. I'll wear a long sleeve Browns T-shirt unless it's colder than Sheet.

    Make sure you hold up a nice THE BROWNS BOARD sign!

    Same for you Tampa BROWNS guys, THE TOUGHEST FANS IN PRO SPORTS!

    And Tampa is nice.....well maybe 30 or 40 years ago. 😆

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @mjp28 said:

    Make sure you hold up a nice THE BROWNS BOARD sign!

    Same for you Tampa BROWNS guys, THE TOUGHEST FANS IN PRO SPORTS!

    And Tampa is nice.....well maybe 30 or 40 years ago. 😆

    That was Oct. 1 and I had to wear a leather jacket to keep warm and keep the light rain we had at the start at bay a bit.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Originally I was going, but then decided to attend New Orleans game instead (*grumble*). I live in Florida but can't swing it. Bought a house in September and I don't think I'll ever have money again. Lmao. 

    Debt shortens our lives by 20 years and sucks the fun out of life. And for what? A place to park our cars, take a schidt, watch TV and eat. Cathy and i have 5 bedrooms, 4 crappers, three attics. We own the place, but it is still a pain in the assz. It is said that a house is the best investment a man will ever make. I say, bullschidt, The best thing to spend money on are things that make us happy and allow us to have fun. Otherwise, what the hell is the point to life (Save the spiritual things)

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @ghoolie said:

    Debt shortens our lives by 20 years and sucks the fun out of life. And for what? A place to park our cars, take a schidt, watch TV and eat. Cathy and i have 5 bedrooms, 4 crappers, three attics. We own the place, but it is still a pain in the assz. It is said that a house is the best investment a man will ever make. I say, bullschidt, The best thing to spend money on are things that make us happy and allow us to have fun. Otherwise, what the hell is the point to life (Save the spiritual things)

    Strippers?Strippers?

  • @atom said:

    tampa is a shithole of a town

    And this has what to do with the football game? Tampa is not the shithole Memphis is, but I agree, it is a shithole.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @ghoolie said:

    And this has what to do with the football game? Tampa is not the shithole Memphis is, but I agree, it is a shithole.

    Any town is what you make of it. I have been in Spirit Lake Iowa for the past week and I have done just fine in the place that nobody else wanted to go to

  • @ghoolie said:

    And this has what to do with the football game? Tampa is not the shithole Memphis is, but I agree, it is a shithole.

    Any town is what you make of it. I have been in Spirit Lake Iowa for the past week and I have done just fine in the place that nobody else wanted to go to

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @the-gipper said:

    Any town is what you make of it. I have been in Spirit Lake Iowa for the past week and I have done just fine in the place that nobody else wanted to go to

    Memphis is a murder capital of the world, Gip. It is a place where animals are abused ( Jut this week a puppy put in a hot grill, another one shot and had its legs broken. Blacks shooting each other, stealing anything that isn't bolted down, and breaking everything else.

    A colleague of mine, President of the Memphis Chamber just last week murdered in the high rent district of downtown after a fundraiser for the poor. Trust me, Memphis is an ungodly shithole.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Any town is what you make of it. I have been in Spirit Lake Iowa for the past week and I have done just fine in the place that nobody else wanted to go to

    Memphis is a murder capital of the world, Gip. It is a place where animals are abused ( Jut this week a puppy put in a hot grill, another one shot and had its legs broken. Blacks shooting each other, stealing anything that isn't bolted down, and breaking everything else.

    A colleague of mine, President of the Memphis Chamber just last week murdered in the high rent district of downtown after a fundraiser for the poor. Trust me, Memphis is an ungodly shithole.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #69

    @ghoolie said:

    Memphis is a murder capital of the world, Gip. It is a place where animals are abused ( Jut this week a puppy put in a hot grill, another one shot and had its legs broken. Blacks shooting each other, stealing anything that isn't bolted down, and breaking everything else.

    A colleague of mine, President of the Memphis Chamber just last week murdered in the high rent district of downtown after a fundraiser for the poor. Trust me, Memphis is an ungodly shithole.

    Things like that happen in small towns to you just don’t hear about it as much. The point is what do you make of your life living where you live. It’s not what do other people do

  • tampa is a shithole of a town

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @atom said:

    tampa is a shithole of a town

    You must have been on the shithole side of town.

    Of the four major Florida metropolises, Tampa is by far the most liveable IMO.

    Jacksonville is rednecky (and a little too cool in the wintertime for me). Lots of rebel flags and horns that play "dixie" if you are into that sort of thing.

    Miami and surrounding areas is a concrete jungle of mass clusterfuck, half of which does not speak English.

    Orlando is a living landlocked hell of shopping centers and chain restaurants with snot nosed kids whining

    Tampa I can deal with  ... nice downtown area on the water, nice beaches. It has its bad areas and rednecks too ... but you can find some nice spots in the Tampa Bay area.

    Florida overall ... There are some decent towns in the panhandle, but Sarasota and Naples are by far the best two places to live in my book.

    Zombo