Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. PC correctness - last winter witness - big serious trouble

PC correctness - last winter witness - big serious trouble

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
3 Posts 2 Posters 105 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #1

    It had been snowing all night. So....

    8:00 am I made a snowman.

    8:10 am A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

    8:15 am So, I made a snow woman.

    8:17 am My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

    8:20 am The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

    8:22 am The transgender person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

    8:25 am The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

    8:28 am I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

    8:31 am The Muslim gent across the road demands the snow woman wear a burqa.

    8:40 am The Police arrive saying someone has been offended.

    8:42 am The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

    8:43 am The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

    8:45 am TV news crew from the ABC shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

    9:00 am I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

    9:10 am I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services.

    9:29 am Far left protesters offended by everything are marching down the street demanding for me to be beheaded.

    Moral: There is no moral to this story. It's just the world in which we live today and it is only getting worse.

    1 Reply Last reply
    ❤ 😂
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
      #2

      let's see...

      "I put a Trump hat on both of them, and some enraged leftwing college kids stole the hats, and beat the snowpeople with bats"

      "I put a police hat and badge on the snowpeople, and the new black panthers showed up and complained about

      police brutality"

      never ends with the left. Silly made up examples, but.... it is getting worse.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
        • 33k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
        #3

        ?

        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate