Team chemistry
-
These guys are excited to get turn this team around.
-
These guys are excited to get turn this team around.
These guys are excited to get turn this team around.
Mike
-
-
-
These players seem to be happy to be playing for the browns.
-
Landry got his money and has been chirping ever sense. Got Gordon chirping "we have the best WR corp".Tyrod shut the door on both by, "prove it on the field". Kirksey gets tweeting after motivated with the arrival of Kendricks. Who has pro bowl on his mind expecting enough playing time now to accomplish that as a goal.Baker dropped the mic on Cowturd.and Now Garrett is shedding Ben photos..All started by a Lake cleansing..Wake a sleeping Giant? Shoot! They all better bring a bigger poking Stick ? on gameday
-
These guys are excited to get turn this team around.
These guys are excited to get turn this team around.
YESSSS YESSSS YESSSSS...............................They are going to play Laser Tag Again. This is so exciting.
-
Something just feels different about this team, and I mean that in the best way possible..... Hopefully I'm not setting myself up for heartbreak, but if I am, then it won't be any different than the last 40 years.
Something just feels different about this team, and I mean that in the best way possible..... Hopefully I'm not setting myself up for heartbreak, but if I am, then it won't be any different than the last 40 years.
LMAO................... Well, FAUHK MAN......................... if it " FEELS DIFFERENT" there ya go.
-
I don't care about FLUFF.. I care about WINS!!
Nick, last year these dickheads were saying the same thing. "LASER TAG................... THESE GUYS REALLY LIKE BEING HERE"
And now you have Gordon, already making up some excuse to miss the first week of camp. Most gullible fans What next, Zumba girl hurts her angle again?
-
I don't care about FLUFF.. I care about WINS!!
Nick, last year these dickheads were saying the same thing. "LASER TAG................... THESE GUYS REALLY LIKE BEING HERE"
And now you have Gordon, already making up some excuse to miss the first week of camp. Most gullible fans What next, Zumba girl hurts her angle again?
Nick, last year these dickheads were saying the same thing. "LASER TAG................... THESE GUYS REALLY LIKE BEING HERE"
And now you have Gordon, already making up some excuse to miss the first week of camp. Most gullible fans What next, Zumba girl hurts her angle again?
I don't have any issue with Gordon.. He's doing whats best to help himself.. You can't knock him for that.. Garrett on the other hand needs to play a full season before he can claim anything..
-
-
-
He wants that MJ to clear out of his system before reporting.?
I am so over this dude...... I can't even.
-
He wants that MJ to clear out of his system before reporting.?
I remember the random piss tests we had in the military. They said it took 30 days for it to leave the system, but that was some time ago, they probably have more advanced testing now.
-
He wants that MJ to clear out of his system before reporting.?
I remember the random piss tests we had in the military. They said it took 30 days for it to leave the system, but that was some time ago, they probably have more advanced testing now.
I remember the random piss tests we had in the military. They said it took 30 days for it to leave the system, but that was some time ago, they probably have more advanced testing now.
whats the damn threshold ? is it zero tolerance ? as for 30 day's if you are a daily smoker but if your just a every now and again toker it can be gone in a week
-
Supposedly not low enough to catch 'passive inhalation'.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login