Newbie question.....Walk to the stadium??
-
Thanks for the info I'll just want to make sure I could walk there with no problems but wasn't sure because I've never been to Cleveland before
Thanks for the info I'll just want to make sure I could walk there with no problems but wasn't sure because I've never been to Cleveland before
If you're interested in the Tailgate scene- assuming you saw that map, both the Muni and Burke Lots Off of East 9th are a happenin' place.
Look up Steve Weber on Facebook- he throws a decent Tailgate- opposing fans are welcome...
-
Really...PA has got to be about the greediest when it comes to their turnpike tolls. There is a section where after you leave Ohio, and you go about 20-25 miles only where you have to stop and pay a Six dollar toll just for that stretch of road.
The good thing however is that from Boston to Cleveland you would not take the PA turnpike. The better way is to catch 90 out of Boston to about Sturbridge Mass. where you would then get off 90 and on to I-84....taking that to around Scranton PA, where you would then pick up I-81 south for a way until you hit I-80....and take that on into Cleveland. I am not sure there are any tolls....except, perhaps for a bridge or two.
Texas is greedier. They set up tolls booths like Starbucks to collect money to build more toll roads. In the 80s there were no toll roads in Texas. They discovered what they were missing and have taken toll roads to another level. You dont just pay a toll once for use of the expressway. Oh no. they have more unoccupied toll booths set up at strategic exits along the same expressway. The caveat is that the exit tolls booths only accept easy pass. No credit cards, cash or precious minerals. They have licence plate cameras if you exit without paying the state of Texas.
Only good thing about Pennsylvania highways is that the State Police dont monitor traffic speed like Ohio. Probably because they are broke. One day in my travels, I drove by a Penn State Police car that was parked and they had a dummy dressed up behind the wheel.
Actually, the best way to Cleveland from Mass is the Mass Pike west to the New York thruway. New York has toll booths at every exit, but they are occupied.
Texas is greedier. They set up tolls booths like Starbucks to collect money to build more toll roads. In the 80s there were no toll roads in Texas. They discovered what they were missing and have taken toll roads to another level. You dont just pay a toll once for use of the expressway. Oh no. they have more unoccupied toll booths set up at strategic exits along the same expressway. The caveat is that the exit tolls booths only accept easy pass. No credit cards, cash or precious minerals. They have licence plate cameras if you exit without paying the state of Texas.
Tell me about it. My adventure to see the Browns play in Houston last year. Unless you want to take city streets, there's no way to get from the airport to the area around the stadium without using toll roads. Try that in a rental car. Got a love letter a week after the trip from Budget- BTW, you owe us $14 in toll fares. That was for a round trip Airport to the stadium, and one out to Johnson Space Center.
-
Texas is greedier. They set up tolls booths like Starbucks to collect money to build more toll roads. In the 80s there were no toll roads in Texas. They discovered what they were missing and have taken toll roads to another level. You dont just pay a toll once for use of the expressway. Oh no. they have more unoccupied toll booths set up at strategic exits along the same expressway. The caveat is that the exit tolls booths only accept easy pass. No credit cards, cash or precious minerals. They have licence plate cameras if you exit without paying the state of Texas.
Tell me about it. My adventure to see the Browns play in Houston last year. Unless you want to take city streets, there's no way to get from the airport to the area around the stadium without using toll roads. Try that in a rental car. Got a love letter a week after the trip from Budget- BTW, you owe us $14 in toll fares. That was for a round trip Airport to the stadium, and one out to Johnson Space Center.
Tell me about it. My adventure to see the Browns play in Houston last year. Unless you want to take city streets, there's no way to get from the airport to the area around the stadium without using toll roads. Try that in a rental car. Got a love letter a week after the trip from Budget- BTW, you owe us $14 in toll fares. That was for a round trip Airport to the stadium, and one out to Johnson Space Center.
When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used.
-
Tell me about it. My adventure to see the Browns play in Houston last year. Unless you want to take city streets, there's no way to get from the airport to the area around the stadium without using toll roads. Try that in a rental car. Got a love letter a week after the trip from Budget- BTW, you owe us $14 in toll fares. That was for a round trip Airport to the stadium, and one out to Johnson Space Center.
When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used.
When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used.
Whats the card number?
-
When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used.
Whats the card number?
Whats the card number?
While you're at it what's the 3 digit number on the back and your PIN?

-
All l can think of now is building a moat around the stadium. Drawbridge and trolls and all that.
Walk up in Browns gear, no questions asked, drawbridge comes down.
Walk up in opposing team gear? Questions and trials in store for you. Maybe you gotta answer questions? Maybe you get eaten by trolls? I dunno, but talk about home field advantage right?
Homeland security would certainly have some nuances to deal with. Trolls? Like not just the internet variety? Wtf?
-
Tell me about it. My adventure to see the Browns play in Houston last year. Unless you want to take city streets, there's no way to get from the airport to the area around the stadium without using toll roads. Try that in a rental car. Got a love letter a week after the trip from Budget- BTW, you owe us $14 in toll fares. That was for a round trip Airport to the stadium, and one out to Johnson Space Center.
When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used.
When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used.
Yup, and my card company alerted me to a "questionable" charge.
-
When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used.
Whats the card number?
Whats the card number?
6666 0666 6666 0006: Expiration date: When Hell Freezes over.
-
Whats the card number?
6666 0666 6666 0006: Expiration date: When Hell Freezes over.
6666 0666 6666 0006: Expiration date: When Hell Freezes over.
What no 3 number security code and PIN? You do have he ATM set up......well just curious.

-
6666 0666 6666 0006: Expiration date: When Hell Freezes over.
What no 3 number security code and PIN? You do have he ATM set up......well just curious.

-
696 (menage a trois) 6969...full blown orgy.
Oh god is your mind always in the gutter? (You are kidding, right?) 6969 is your PIN? Hmmmm.

-
Whats the card number?
6666 0666 6666 0006: Expiration date: When Hell Freezes over.
6666 0666 6666 0006: Expiration date: When Hell Freezes over.
The card company said maxed out.
Phone sex charges and massage parlors.
-
6666 0666 6666 0006: Expiration date: When Hell Freezes over.
The card company said maxed out.
Phone sex charges and massage parlors.
The card company said maxed out.
Phone sex charges and massage parlors.
And...what's wrong with that?
-
I'm going to my 1st browns game, this year. Wondering if you can walk to the stadium. Thanks in advance for the answers.
-
I remember there used to be a pedestrian bridge from downtown that went over the railroad tracks then under the shoreway (this is from the Muni stadium days). Is it still there?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login