Skip to content

Newbie question.....Walk to the stadium??

The Browns Board
40 13 1.1k 1
  • @boo-fagley said:

    Texas is greedier. They set up tolls booths like Starbucks to collect money to build more toll roads. In the 80s there were no toll roads in Texas. They discovered what they were missing and have taken toll roads to another level. You dont just pay a toll once for use of the expressway. Oh no. they have more unoccupied toll booths set up at strategic exits along the same expressway. The caveat is that the exit tolls booths only accept easy pass. No credit cards, cash or precious minerals. They have licence plate cameras if you exit without paying the state of Texas.

    Tell me about it. My adventure to see the Browns play in Houston last year. Unless you want to take city streets, there's no way to get from the airport to the area around the stadium without using toll roads. Try that in a rental car. Got a love letter a week after the trip from Budget- BTW, you owe us $14 in toll fares. That was for a round trip Airport to the stadium, and one out to Johnson Space Center.  🙁   

    @hoorta said:

    Tell me about it. My adventure to see the Browns play in Houston last year. Unless you want to take city streets, there's no way to get from the airport to the area around the stadium without using toll roads. Try that in a rental car. Got a love letter a week after the trip from Budget- BTW, you owe us $14 in toll fares. That was for a round trip Airport to the stadium, and one out to Johnson Space Center.  🙁   

    When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Tell me about it. My adventure to see the Browns play in Houston last year. Unless you want to take city streets, there's no way to get from the airport to the area around the stadium without using toll roads. Try that in a rental car. Got a love letter a week after the trip from Budget- BTW, you owe us $14 in toll fares. That was for a round trip Airport to the stadium, and one out to Johnson Space Center.  🙁   

    When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used. 

    @the-gipper said:

    When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used. 

    Whats the card number?

  • @the-gipper said:

    When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used. 

    Whats the card number?

    @boo-fagley said:

    Whats the card number?

    While you're at it what's the 3 digit number on the back and your PIN?  😆

  • All l can think of now is building a moat around the stadium. Drawbridge and trolls and all that. 

    Walk up in Browns gear, no questions asked, drawbridge comes down.

    Walk up in opposing team gear? Questions and trials in store for you. Maybe you gotta answer questions? Maybe you get eaten by trolls? I dunno, but talk about home field advantage right?

    Homeland security would certainly have some nuances to deal with. Trolls? Like not just the internet variety? Wtf?

  • @hoorta said:

    Tell me about it. My adventure to see the Browns play in Houston last year. Unless you want to take city streets, there's no way to get from the airport to the area around the stadium without using toll roads. Try that in a rental car. Got a love letter a week after the trip from Budget- BTW, you owe us $14 in toll fares. That was for a round trip Airport to the stadium, and one out to Johnson Space Center.  🙁   

    When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used. 

    @the-gipper said:

    When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used. 

    Yup, and my card company alerted me to a "questionable" charge. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    When I have had that the car rental company just charged it to my Discover Card, which I used. 

    Whats the card number?

    @boo-fagley said:

    Whats the card number?

    6666 0666 6666 0006:    Expiration date:  When Hell Freezes over.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Whats the card number?

    6666 0666 6666 0006:    Expiration date:  When Hell Freezes over.

    @the-gipper said:

    6666 0666 6666 0006:    Expiration date:  When Hell Freezes over.

    What no 3 number security code and PIN? You do have he ATM set up......well just curious. 😁

  • @the-gipper said:

    6666 0666 6666 0006:    Expiration date:  When Hell Freezes over.

    What no 3 number security code and PIN? You do have he ATM set up......well just curious. 😁

    @mjp28 said:

    What no 3 number security code and PIN? You do have he ATM set up......well just curious. 😁

    696 (menage a trois)  6969...full blown orgy.

  • @mjp28 said:

    What no 3 number security code and PIN? You do have he ATM set up......well just curious. 😁

    696 (menage a trois)  6969...full blown orgy.

    @the-gipper said:

    696 (menage a trois)  6969...full blown orgy.

    Oh god is your mind always in the gutter? (You are kidding, right?)  6969 is your PIN? Hmmmm. 😆

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Whats the card number?

    6666 0666 6666 0006:    Expiration date:  When Hell Freezes over.

    @the-gipper said:

    6666 0666 6666 0006:    Expiration date:  When Hell Freezes over.

    The card company said maxed out.

    Phone sex charges and massage parlors.

  • @the-gipper said:

    6666 0666 6666 0006:    Expiration date:  When Hell Freezes over.

    The card company said maxed out.

    Phone sex charges and massage parlors.

    @boo-fagley said:

    The card company said maxed out.

    Phone sex charges and massage parlors.

    And...what's wrong with that?  😆

  • I'm going to my 1st browns game, this year. Wondering if you can walk to the stadium. Thanks in advance for the answers.

    @fenway said:

    I'm going to my 1st browns game, this year. Wondering if you can walk to the stadium. Thanks in advance for the answers.

    I just sent you a message

  • I  remember there used to be a pedestrian bridge from downtown that went over the railroad tracks then under the shoreway (this is from the Muni stadium days). Is it still there?

  • I  remember there used to be a pedestrian bridge from downtown that went over the railroad tracks then under the shoreway (this is from the Muni stadium days). Is it still there?

    @dusty said:

    I  remember there used to be a pedestrian bridge from downtown that went over the railroad tracks then under the shoreway (this is from the Muni stadium days). Is it still there?

    It's there but closed to pedestrian traffic.

  • Thanks for the info