dirty corrupt obaMao started all this - threats to kidnap Republicans' children
-
getting worse and worse.
obaMao and the dems and those who vote for them, are creating a dangerous monster.
-
While I do not condone that behavior, let's also remember it takes two to tango. The contentious political atmosphere in this country did not get created by any one side in a vacuum. And it's that atmosphere that has brought out the crazies on both sides.
-
well, that is partly fair and balanced - but I don't see the Tea Party crowd acting like antifa. I don't see a Christian prayer rally acting like code pink.
I don't see any conservative group acting like leftist groups. The videos of people screaming in agony that Trump won - did you see those when obaMao the corrupt commie sombeitch won?
NO.
There is only one side tangoing with themselves - its' the left. Because, they were on their way to really controlling America, and then they up and lost it - and the deep state is terrified that we elected a non-deep state player as our Real American President.
Yes, he has "warts". But he isn't UN-American like obaMao and co. are.
-
well, that is partly fair and balanced - but I don't see the Tea Party crowd acting like antifa. I don't see a Christian prayer rally acting like code pink.
I don't see any conservative group acting like leftist groups. The videos of people screaming in agony that Trump won - did you see those when obaMao the corrupt commie sombeitch won?
NO.
There is only one side tangoing with themselves - its' the left. Because, they were on their way to really controlling America, and then they up and lost it - and the deep state is terrified that we elected a non-deep state player as our Real American President.
Yes, he has "warts". But he isn't UN-American like obaMao and co. are.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login