Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread

OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
debut 08 aug @ 10 edt
433 Posts 50 Posters 15.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
    • 30k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #1

    It's here... well almost... another couple days.

    First Browns' Episode debuts Tuesday nite... 08 August at 10 EDT on HBO.

    Post your reactions here...

    Peronally... I'm kinda stoked...

    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
    T 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Tour2maT Tour2ma

      It's here... well almost... another couple days.

      First Browns' Episode debuts Tuesday nite... 08 August at 10 EDT on HBO.

      Post your reactions here...

      Peronally... I'm kinda stoked...

      TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 23k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @tour2ma said:

      It's here... well almost... another couple days.

      First Browns' Episode debuts Tuesday nite... 08 August at 10 EDT on HBO.

      Post your reactions here...

      Peronally... I'm kinda stoked...

      You think it might get up on youtube relatively early? I don't do HBO. Normally a waste of money.

      hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
        • 4k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
        #3

        The show was initially announced as Monday, August 7th, now Tuesday, August 9th?????...Better check your calendars...Mine reads Monday, August 6th & Tuesday, August 7th.

        Correct date & time please?

        Thanks,

        Mike

        IN DORSEY I TRUST
        D BoneD The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Canton MikeC Canton Mike

          The show was initially announced as Monday, August 7th, now Tuesday, August 9th?????...Better check your calendars...Mine reads Monday, August 6th & Tuesday, August 7th.

          Correct date & time please?

          Thanks,

          Mike

          D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 8k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
          #4

          @canton-mike said:

          The show was initially announced as Monday, August 7th, now Tuesday, August 9th?????...Better check your calendars...Mine reads Monday, August 6th & Tuesday, August 7th.

          Correct date & time please?

          Thanks,

          Mike

          Tuesday 7pm PST is what I'm seeing, and is consistent with when the series has always aired.  

          I've been waiting for this since season one. I haven't missed a single episode and can't wait to see behind the curtain. 

          T 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • D BoneD D Bone

            @canton-mike said:

            The show was initially announced as Monday, August 7th, now Tuesday, August 9th?????...Better check your calendars...Mine reads Monday, August 6th & Tuesday, August 7th.

            Correct date & time please?

            Thanks,

            Mike

            Tuesday 7pm PST is what I'm seeing, and is consistent with when the series has always aired.  

            I've been waiting for this since season one. I haven't missed a single episode and can't wait to see behind the curtain. 

            TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 23k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @d-bone said:

            Tuesday 7pm PST is what I'm seeing, and is consistent with where the series always airs. 

            They want $20/mo. to get HBO.??

            jcam222J 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 2k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Hopefully @stillmotion will find a way to watch it in a "less expensive way" and will share it with us... 😉

              stillmotionS 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 9k Posts
                • 4k Reputation
                OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I'll be watching Justin Hayward of The Moody Blues perform Tuesday eve.  (not afternoon 🙂  )

                BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • GuNNerGatSKi G Reacting Well Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 331 Posts
                  • 86 Reputation
                  G GuNNerGatSKi wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.

                  NeroN Tour2maT 2 Replies Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • T TexasAg1969

                    @d-bone said:

                    Tuesday 7pm PST is what I'm seeing, and is consistent with where the series always airs. 

                    They want $20/mo. to get HBO.??

                    jcam222 jcam222J Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 3k Posts
                    • 873 Reputation
                    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @texasag1969 said:

                    They want $20/mo. to get HBO.??

                    Do you have Amazon prime? I think you can get a 30 day free trial of HBO to stream 

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • jcam222J jcam222

                      @texasag1969 said:

                      They want $20/mo. to get HBO.??

                      Do you have Amazon prime? I think you can get a 30 day free trial of HBO to stream 

                      SD_Tom S Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 994 Posts
                      • 260 Reputation
                      S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @jcam222 said:

                      Do you have Amazon prime? I think you can get a 30 day free trial of HBO to stream 

                      That's what I'm planning on doing. 

                      Can't wait

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 10k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Have never watched a second of hard knocks.  Don’t have amazon prime.  

                        I’m guessing it’s  Baker.  Josh.  And the WORST HEAD COACH ON NFL HISTORY.  

                         Tv sucks

                        "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • T TexasAg1969

                          @tour2ma said:

                          It's here... well almost... another couple days.

                          First Browns' Episode debuts Tuesday nite... 08 August at 10 EDT on HBO.

                          Post your reactions here...

                          Peronally... I'm kinda stoked...

                          You think it might get up on youtube relatively early? I don't do HBO. Normally a waste of money.

                          hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 20k Posts
                          • 5k Reputation
                          hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @texasag1969 said:

                          You think it might get up on youtube relatively early? I don't do HBO. Normally a waste of money.

                          I broke down and signed up for HBO on Directv for two months ($34 + tax). I'll drop them like a lead balloon after the last episode.  

                          If you don't mind (or can stream to a smart TV) You can get HBO Now- first month free, cancel anytime....  At worst $14.99 then cancel....  https://order.hbonow.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Canton MikeC Canton Mike

                            The show was initially announced as Monday, August 7th, now Tuesday, August 9th?????...Better check your calendars...Mine reads Monday, August 6th & Tuesday, August 7th.

                            Correct date & time please?

                            Thanks,

                            Mike

                            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                            • 57k Posts
                            • 4k Reputation
                            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @canton-mike said:

                            The show was initially announced as Monday, August 7th, now Tuesday, August 9th?????...Better check your calendars...Mine reads Monday, August 6th & Tuesday, August 7th.

                            Correct date & time please?

                            Thanks,

                            Mike

                            They rerun these thing umpteen times, so it may air at all of the above times.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • BrownsnMopar BrownsnMoparB Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                              • 595 Posts
                              • 143 Reputation
                              BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Dish gave me a 3 month free trial!!! 

                              I to will drop as soon as Hard Knocks is over!!!

                              GO BROWNS!!! ?

                              D BoneD 1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              Quote Reply
                              • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar

                                Dish gave me a 3 month free trial!!! 

                                I to will drop as soon as Hard Knocks is over!!!

                                GO BROWNS!!! ?

                                D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 8k Posts
                                • 3k Reputation
                                D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @brownsnmopar said:

                                Dish gave me a 3 month free trial!!! 

                                I to will drop as soon as Hard Knocks is over!!!

                                GO BROWNS!!! ?

                                Yep, all you have to do is be willing to make a phone call. Every year I call DirecTV and ask politely for a discount on NFL Sunday Ticket..... I just did this on Saturday and saved $72. 

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                👍
                                Quote Reply
                                • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 20k Posts
                                  • 5k Reputation
                                  hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                                  #16

                                  Since HBO didn't show up on my programming guide, had to waste an hour with a Directv CSR to get it straightened out. If you didn't know, Direct's customer service has gone to hell since AT&T bought them out. Did get the price down to $10 bucks a month. Works out to $4 per episode, less than what it costs these days for a PPV movie. I suppose I can live with that.   

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 7k Posts
                                    • 3k Reputation
                                    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    so how many of you are interested in watching the shower scenes 

                                    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍 😂
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • sydS syd

                                      so how many of you are interested in watching the shower scenes 

                                      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                      • 57k Posts
                                      • 4k Reputation
                                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @syd said:

                                      so how many of you are interested in watching the shower scenes 

                                      Only if it is like an Archie and Veronica cartoon:

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • G GuNNerGatSKi

                                        HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.

                                        Nero NeroN Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 2k Posts
                                        • 1k Reputation
                                        NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @gunnergatski said:

                                        HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.

                                        Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.

                                        jcam222J 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • NeroN Nero

                                          @gunnergatski said:

                                          HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.

                                          Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.

                                          jcam222 jcam222J Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 3k Posts
                                          • 873 Reputation
                                          jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @nero said:

                                          Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.

                                          Try the online streaming but use a VPN that makes it look like you are in the US. 

                                          NeroN 2 Replies Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate