Skip to content

OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread

The Browns Board
433 50 15.1k
  • Going throw in a few impression/ thoughts and questions based on mullings over last nite's viewing before I take in the thread....

    I plan to watch the episode again.

    Impressions/ Thoughts:

    • Loved the stripes coming off... will we appear stripeless Thursday nite?
    • Haley and Hue are going to have issues.
    • Appears we have leaders on both sides of the ball: Landry and Kirk.
    • Note to Higgins and the other WRs not named Landry... LESS ADMIRATION! MORE EMULATION!!
    • Greg Williams is one funny sumbitch... but seems to will himself to be an a$$. Kinda artificial...
    • The above seems to come naturally to Haley.
    • Hue is soft.
    • Chuckled at the contrast between Baker's arrival and Chubb's...
    • The mass Lake Erie plunge was lame bordering on gay.
    • Good to hear Myles is still working with BRUCE! But Willie wouldn't be a bad teach either...
    • Bito's rockin' the JT beard... now just rock his position.

    Questions:

    • Is the HC "chair" really that different? Aren't Coordinators impacted by players who are not available?
    • Is having a leader on O other than the QB a good thing?
    • Is Jarvis going to be our only decent WR? Only decent receiver period? (At least until Duke is used more at the position.)
    • 10% interest? Where does Nassib do his banking?
  • haven't watched the episode yet, but it's hard to imagine a 1-32 coach having a big disagreement with anybody about whether your team is soft or not. I know there's multiple variances why we're 1-32. I don't think the Browns are poosies by any stretch, these kids played hard for most of last year...they just sucked. But to a certain extent you have to acknowledge a 1-32 team has some issues with being soft. Maybe not physically so much but mentally for sure. If that's not dawning on Hue in year 3....well......I've also given him a lot of leash but that comes to a decisive end this year if the team still plays like it has for 2 years. 

    Most of my stuff was mentioned here or there... nice.

    @clevfan4life said:

    haven't watched the episode yet, but it's hard to imagine a 1-32 coach having a big disagreement with anybody about whether your team is soft or not. I know there's multiple variances why we're 1-32.

    psst... 1-31... 😉

    @gumby73 said:

    or did Haley swallow his canary in the end, cause those camera's were in the room? ? 

    Doubt it... the boss overruled so no reason to push it in the company of the staff... but bet they discuss it between themselves at some point.

    Haley doesn't strike me as the forgive-and-forget/ go-along-to-get-along type.

  • I think Jarvis will be our only decent wr unless we get Gordon back, which I'm skeptical of.  Hue is weak without a doubt.  But who knows how long Haslam will put up with this.

  • Get it while it's hot. 

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Browns hard knocks was cringe worthy to say the least...

    Actually that poor excuse for a youtube you posted was cringe worthy.

  • Cringe worthy? Nah man. Nah. 

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    My video on the continued incompetence of the Browns front office and why as a Browns fan we should be alarmed by the first episode of Hard Knocks

    Quit wasting our time with this non-video video.

    Ban this stupid MF.

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    My video on the continued incompetence of the Browns front office and why as a Browns fan we should be alarmed by the first episode of Hard Knocks

    Quit wasting our time with this non-video video.

    Ban this stupid MF.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Quit wasting our time with this non-video video.

    Ban this stupid MF.

    Ditto & AMEN!

    Mike

  • I'm not sitting through this whole thread to see if anyone else did  but I posted the legit whole episode like five posts back. 

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    12 y.o. kid with a computer.

  • Thought this was a hardknocks thread ?   

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Notice he wont offer any rational response

    Most reviews were pretty good, IMBd:

    8.5/10
    1,096
    Rate This
     
    Hard Knocks 
  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Notice he wont offer any rational response

    You have posted the same non-video 3 times now. If you want credibility then make a new real video and maybe people will watch. And you need only post it one time, not 3.

    Rational enough for you?

  • Well someone is an idiot anyway. Right now it's pretty obvious who it is. 

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Still no response....

    Might be time to grow up

    Oh brother a newbie with 5 posts telling tex to grow up.Oh well, on to something else. 😆

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Still no response....

    Might be time to grow up

    I don't respond to what is claimed to be a video. And the second person is often inaudible and since I can't see lips to read, then you are wasting my time.v

    In other words your "video" is very poor quality. Remake it and post it again. I promise if you do a better job, I will then indeed respond to what you post.

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Im not the gm looking for validation from my multi million dollar qb by wearing the same hat in flip flops.

    Just sayin

    Just remake your video please. I don't think it's a lot to ask for if you want some credibility.

  • The same hat Todd Haley was wearing? If you watched the show or followed training camp at all I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that the browns are going to be starting Taylor. I think you're reading too much into the hat. 

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Still no video.

    FIFY

  • You want a response? Your video sucks. It's unwatchable and that's why it has exactly one reaction on YouTube. I'm fairly sure I can guess who "liked" it. You're trolling and nobody really cares. We have better trolls than you that pretty much live here. 

    No. One. Cares.