Skip to content

OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread

The Browns Board
433 50 15.1k
  • Thought this was a hardknocks thread ?   

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Notice he wont offer any rational response

    Most reviews were pretty good, IMBd:

    8.5/10
    1,096
    Rate This
     
    Hard Knocks 
  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Notice he wont offer any rational response

    You have posted the same non-video 3 times now. If you want credibility then make a new real video and maybe people will watch. And you need only post it one time, not 3.

    Rational enough for you?

  • Well someone is an idiot anyway. Right now it's pretty obvious who it is. 

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Still no response....

    Might be time to grow up

    Oh brother a newbie with 5 posts telling tex to grow up.Oh well, on to something else. 😆

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Still no response....

    Might be time to grow up

    I don't respond to what is claimed to be a video. And the second person is often inaudible and since I can't see lips to read, then you are wasting my time.v

    In other words your "video" is very poor quality. Remake it and post it again. I promise if you do a better job, I will then indeed respond to what you post.

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Im not the gm looking for validation from my multi million dollar qb by wearing the same hat in flip flops.

    Just sayin

    Just remake your video please. I don't think it's a lot to ask for if you want some credibility.

  • The same hat Todd Haley was wearing? If you watched the show or followed training camp at all I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that the browns are going to be starting Taylor. I think you're reading too much into the hat. 

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Still no video.

    FIFY

  • You want a response? Your video sucks. It's unwatchable and that's why it has exactly one reaction on YouTube. I'm fairly sure I can guess who "liked" it. You're trolling and nobody really cares. We have better trolls than you that pretty much live here. 

    No. One. Cares. 

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    Still no response. 

    Here fishy fishy.

  • You joined this site one hour ago, and have 17 posts of which fully a third of them are some crappy half assed reaction video to hard knocks where you essentially obsess about a hat. You can dispense with the "we" as if you're a browns fan. 

  • Here's the full episode. Discuss if you want if not, enjoy. Go Browns. 

  • Well I rarely put people on ignore, but you've earned it. Nice try but one of the poorest trolling jobs ever.

  • Cysko-hope you keep posting these each week.

  • A few things kinda' bugged me.

    I didn't think Hue had to carry on about how he was the boss in that coaches meeting.  A simple statement about why he made his decision was all that was called for.

    It seems like the coaches (and Landry) want players practicing and not taking days off.  Probably not gonna improve your play standing on the sidelines during practice.

    Hue questioned what time Baker gets in to work in the morning.  Hmmmm....

  • I though Hue and the OC were going to get into an argument, but the OC let up.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I though Hue and the OC were going to get into an argument, but the OC let up.

    It was honestly a stupid comment from hue considering Haley has been a head coach previously. Either way expect Haley to butt heads with people, it's what he does.

  • A few things kinda' bugged me.

    I didn't think Hue had to carry on about how he was the boss in that coaches meeting.  A simple statement about why he made his decision was all that was called for.

    It seems like the coaches (and Landry) want players practicing and not taking days off.  Probably not gonna improve your play standing on the sidelines during practice.

    Hue questioned what time Baker gets in to work in the morning.  Hmmmm....

    @orion said:

    A few things kinda' bugged me.

    I didn't think Hue had to carry on about how he was the boss in that coaches meeting.  A simple statement about why he made his decision was all that was called for.

    It seems like the coaches (and Landry) want players practicing and not taking days off.  Probably not gonna improve your play standing on the sidelines during practice.

    Hue questioned what time Baker gets in to work in the morning.  Hmmmm....

    It would behoove Hue Jackson to remember that both his offensive coordinator and Defensive coordinator have been head coaches in the past. Neither one, that I can recall, ever went 0-16.

    It's clear that he favors Tyrod Taylor. I'm not going to guess at what his reasoning for that is. On paper it does make sense to have Tyrod start but he seems really really stuck on that. 

  • @orion said:

    A few things kinda' bugged me.

    I didn't think Hue had to carry on about how he was the boss in that coaches meeting.  A simple statement about why he made his decision was all that was called for.

    It seems like the coaches (and Landry) want players practicing and not taking days off.  Probably not gonna improve your play standing on the sidelines during practice.

    Hue questioned what time Baker gets in to work in the morning.  Hmmmm....

    It would behoove Hue Jackson to remember that both his offensive coordinator and Defensive coordinator have been head coaches in the past. Neither one, that I can recall, ever went 0-16.

    It's clear that he favors Tyrod Taylor. I'm not going to guess at what his reasoning for that is. On paper it does make sense to have Tyrod start but he seems really really stuck on that. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    It would behoove Hue Jackson to remember that both his offensive coordinator and Defensive coordinator have been head coaches in the past. Neither one, that I can recall, ever went 0-16.

    Right.  Haley & Williams have sat in the chair that Hue is tenuously sitting on.  They're not interns in need of a lecture in hierarchy. 

  • MCGAHEE21 said:

    But u are responding, like a child....

    If i wear the same shirt as you to get validation, how would you view me as a man???

    How many different types of hats do you think that they have made up for 2018 training camp? 

    I'll answer this for you. One. They made up one kind of hat for 2018 training camp. They made up one hat. You don't like it. Fine. Just say you don't like the hat and quit polluting the board with this nonsense.