OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread
-
Episode Two was awesome, will get your blood pumping.
You forget how young these guys are. It's going to be tough when they start cutting them, because they all seem "all in" despite what the media and Steeler fans are saying about Hue.
Corey Coleman didnt seem very bright and a little bit insecure. And he's just not very good. Thanks Sashi.
Not sure if one team has ever improved their QB room as much in one year as we have.
We're a real team again.
Z
-- I know the chances of Cajuste making the team are slim, but count me in on his fan squad. Send him a whistle if you are going to camp...
-
And it was discussed elsewhere- it shows what a goober Hue is. If you remember Hue also told those guys you don't sit in my chair. Well Hueless the Clueless- both Haley and Williams have sat in your chair as former head coaches. Nice way to insult their intelligence. They were primarily hired by Sashi- and now Dorsey- to help your sorry a$$ out. Ignore their input at your own peril. FWIW, you lose enough games this year Huey- someone else will be sitting in your chair. Three strikes and you're out. No one- not Dorsey or the Haslams are going to put up with another 2 win season from the losing-est coach in the history of the NFL.
PS- if you happened to watch some of the expert (which you aren't) breakdown of offensive plays in the Giants game, you would have noticed the commentary Haley ran several plays that were his staple when he was offensive coordinator for the Steelers. So much for Hue calling the shots.
I think ultimately, when something goes wrong, hue will blame williams or haley. Haley and williams will go to jimmy and either a) hue will get fired b)haley or williams will get fired. This is only IF we start out 0-6 or 0-8 or something horrible. I don't think we will, but Hue needs to start actually being a coach, and quit acting like a child who's winning in monopoly.
I think ultimately, when something goes wrong, hue will blame williams or haley. Haley and williams will go to jimmy and either a) hue will get fired b)haley or williams will get fired. This is only IF we start out 0-6 or 0-8 or something horrible. I don't think we will, but Hue needs to start actually being a coach, and quit acting like a child who's winning in monopoly.
Hue's leash has to be extremely, extremely short. If the dude starts 0-4 we have two coaches on this staff with HC experience, which to me was intentional. I don't have delusions of grandeur, but this team has the coaches and players to compete. No excuses for Mr. Jackson now to at least win some games.
-
Bless Calloway, bless em.
-
-
His record speaks for itself, regardless of his 'performance' on HBO.
He’s never had this kind of talent before.
I hope he success.
-
I think it's the talent of his OC and DC.
-
I'm new to all of this to be honest, only second season of following the browns so I have NEVER seen them win!! ?
But the vibe I got watching HK last week was that Hue is not a genuine leader of men. There's no real conviction in anything he says and it feels like he tries too hard to show his authority (tea party comment & telling BM perhaps he should take a leaf out of TT book) yet dorsey williams and haley all seem to have that authority about them. Hue seems like he's the little brother of the four!
My guess is he will be gone by game 8
-
Episode Two was awesome, will get your blood pumping.
You forget how young these guys are. It's going to be tough when they start cutting them, because they all seem "all in" despite what the media and Steeler fans are saying about Hue.
Corey Coleman didnt seem very bright and a little bit insecure. And he's just not very good. Thanks Sashi.
Not sure if one team has ever improved their QB room as much in one year as we have.
We're a real team again.
Z
-- I know the chances of Cajuste making the team are slim, but count me in on his fan squad. Send him a whistle if you are going to camp...
Zombo said:
Not sure if one team has ever improved their QB room as much in one year as we have.
We're a real team again.
Z
-- I know the chances of Cajuste making the team are slim, but count me in on his fan squad. Send him a whistle if you are going to camp...
Amen to all of that.
-
I'm new to all of this to be honest, only second season of following the browns so I have NEVER seen them win!! ?
But the vibe I got watching HK last week was that Hue is not a genuine leader of men. There's no real conviction in anything he says and it feels like he tries too hard to show his authority (tea party comment & telling BM perhaps he should take a leaf out of TT book) yet dorsey williams and haley all seem to have that authority about them. Hue seems like he's the little brother of the four!
My guess is he will be gone by game 8
I'm new to all of this to be honest, only second season of following the browns so I have NEVER seen them win!! ?
But the vibe I got watching HK last week was that Hue is not a genuine leader of men. There's no real conviction in anything he says and it feels like he tries too hard to show his authority (tea party comment & telling BM perhaps he should take a leaf out of TT book) yet dorsey williams and haley all seem to have that authority about them. Hue seems like he's the little brother of the four!
My guess is he will be gone by game 8
This might sound harsh since I've always felt that Hue was the right coach, but I agree with you. Haley would make a better coach.
-
links to last nights episode?
-
links to last nights episode?
links to last nights episode?
-
links to last nights episode?
Zombo said:
Someone is going to get "Rick rolled".
-
sweet rick Astley troll. Anyone else have the actual episode?
-
nm they're youtubing every espisode apparently
I didn't realize, I thought only the first episode was gonna be on youtube.
-
It's the George Costanza coaching method. When your way never works, do the opposite. Hire that man.........................oh wait...................we did!!?
Indeed. Hard knocks is showing just how bad he is and I think everyone needs to wonder how long transpires before he's dumped for one of the other two. Listen to pat McAfee on his recent podcast. He rips hue apart.
Indeed. Hard knocks is showing just how bad he is and I think everyone needs to wonder how long transpires before he's dumped for one of the other two. Listen to pat McAfee on his recent podcast. He rips hue apart.
Made it to the 2:30 mark.
He sounds like an 11 yr old who's just discovered the F word.
Wow I'm getting old.
-
just watched coleman "literally" crying to Hue about getting second team reps. Yeah, that was a good trade. If ur getting second team reps you gotta figure out why ur getting second team reps....not run to the HC crying. I couldn't believe he was crying. That was so cringy. It's like he's more worried about getting seen by the hard knocks camera's on second team reps than he is about being a football player. Listen to what ur OC is saying and try to fix it. He ain't gonna last long in the league I can tell you that. If buffalo had seen that clip of him crying I guarantee they wouldn't have made that trade.
-
who's this Robinson bitch that got pissed at Myles for hurting his vagina?
-
who's this Robinson bitch that got pissed at Myles for hurting his vagina?
who's this Robinson bitch that got pissed at Myles for hurting his vagina?
That is former #2 overall Greg Robinson who is practicing with the 1's at LT now.
There's your 6'5 333 lb. "bitch"
Zombo
-
and myles hurt his vagina good eh? that myles garret guy, coming off the line and bull rushing....what kind of a-sshole does sht like that?
Maybe that's why our O line has been so soft for so long.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login