Skip to content

OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread

The Browns Board
433 50 15.1k
  • The show was initially announced as Monday, August 7th, now Tuesday, August 9th?????...Better check your calendars...Mine reads Monday, August 6th & Tuesday, August 7th.

    Correct date & time please?

    Thanks,

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    The show was initially announced as Monday, August 7th, now Tuesday, August 9th?????...Better check your calendars...Mine reads Monday, August 6th & Tuesday, August 7th.

    Correct date & time please?

    Thanks,

    Mike

    They rerun these thing umpteen times, so it may air at all of the above times.

  • Dish gave me a 3 month free trial!!! 

    I to will drop as soon as Hard Knocks is over!!!

    GO BROWNS!!! ?

  • Dish gave me a 3 month free trial!!! 

    I to will drop as soon as Hard Knocks is over!!!

    GO BROWNS!!! ?

    @brownsnmopar said:

    Dish gave me a 3 month free trial!!! 

    I to will drop as soon as Hard Knocks is over!!!

    GO BROWNS!!! ?

    Yep, all you have to do is be willing to make a phone call. Every year I call DirecTV and ask politely for a discount on NFL Sunday Ticket..... I just did this on Saturday and saved $72. 

  • Since HBO didn't show up on my programming guide, had to waste an hour with a Directv CSR to get it straightened out. If you didn't know, Direct's customer service has gone to hell since AT&T bought them out. Did get the price down to $10 bucks a month. Works out to $4 per episode, less than what it costs these days for a PPV movie. I suppose I can live with that.   

  • so how many of you are interested in watching the shower scenes 

  • sydS syd

    so how many of you are interested in watching the shower scenes 

    @syd said:

    so how many of you are interested in watching the shower scenes 

    Only if it is like an Archie and Veronica cartoon:

  • HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.

    @gunnergatski said:

    HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.

    Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.

  • @gunnergatski said:

    HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.

    Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.

    @nero said:

    Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.

    Try the online streaming but use a VPN that makes it look like you are in the US. 

  • @nero said:

    Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.

    Try the online streaming but use a VPN that makes it look like you are in the US. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Try the online streaming but use a VPN that makes it look like you are in the US. 

    VPN =?

  • HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.

    @gunnergatski said:

    HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.

    A Gunner sighting!

    Been a while, bud....

    @nero said:

    Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.

    If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.

  • and, yes...

    Premier is tonite at 10 PM EDT.

  • Man, if I'm this excited waking up on Hard Knocks day, then my wife just might be right after all...... I would not survive a Browns Super Bowl.  

  • I have HBO Now......would it be on there?

  • Man, if I'm this excited waking up on Hard Knocks day, then my wife just might be right after all...... I would not survive a Browns Super Bowl.  

    @d-bone said:

    Man, if I'm this excited waking up on Hard Knocks day, then my wife just might be right after all...... I would not survive a Browns Super Bowl.  

    You might not survive the BROWNS being a wild card team.  😆

  • Man, if I'm this excited waking up on Hard Knocks day, then my wife just might be right after all...... I would not survive a Browns Super Bowl.  

    @d-bone said:

    Man, if I'm this excited waking up on Hard Knocks day, then my wife just might be right after all...... I would not survive a Browns Super Bowl.  

    Tell her to calm you down by giving you a morning b.l.o.w.j.o.b.

  • @nero said:

    Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.

    Try the online streaming but use a VPN that makes it look like you are in the US. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Try the online streaming but use a VPN that makes it look like you are in the US. 

    @tour2ma said:

    If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.

    image.thumb.png.d01862a22e6dee792e2ff1c6dfa658fd.png

    I guess, not? Even if I changed my VPN so it looked like I'm in da USA, certainly Spain is not part of the US neither part of any US territories (thank God 😉). 

  • Turns out my daughter-in-law has Amazon Prime with HBO on line and is letting me watch it starting tonight. Won't cost me a dime.??

  • I have HBO Now......would it be on there?

    @the-gipper said:

    I have HBO Now......would it be on there?

    yes, it will stream to an Internet connected device...   

  • Turns out my daughter-in-law has Amazon Prime with HBO on line and is letting me watch it starting tonight. Won't cost me a dime.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    Turns out my daughter-in-law has Amazon Prime with HBO on line and is letting me watch it starting tonight. Won't cost me a dime.??

    She's such a sweet daughter-in-law.......especially with a cheap b*stard father-in-law.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I have HBO Now......would it be on there?

    yes, it will stream to an Internet connected device...   

    @hoorta said:

    yes, it will stream to an Internet connected device...   

    I have it on my TV......on my Roku device.   Does that count?