Skip to content

OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread

The Browns Board
433 50 15.1k
  • I think it's the talent of his OC and DC.

  • I'm new to all of this to be honest, only second season of following the browns so I have NEVER seen them win!! ?

    But the vibe I got watching HK last week was that Hue is not a genuine leader of men. There's no real conviction in anything he says and it feels like he tries too hard to show his authority (tea party comment & telling BM perhaps he should take a leaf out of TT book) yet dorsey williams and haley all seem to have that authority about them. Hue seems like he's the little brother of the four! 

    My guess is he will be gone by game 8

  • Episode Two was awesome, will get your blood pumping.

    You forget how young these guys are. It's going to be tough when they start cutting them, because they all seem "all in" despite what the media and Steeler fans are saying about Hue.

    Corey Coleman didnt seem very bright and a little bit insecure. And he's just not very good. Thanks Sashi.

    Not sure if one team has ever improved their QB room as much in one year as we have.

    We're a real team again.

    Z

    -- I know the chances of Cajuste making the team are slim, but count me in on his fan squad. Send him a whistle if you are going to camp...

    Zombo said:

    Not sure if one team has ever improved their QB room as much in one year as we have.

    We're a real team again.

    Z

    -- I know the chances of Cajuste making the team are slim, but count me in on his fan squad. Send him a whistle if you are going to camp...

    Amen to all of that.

  • I'm new to all of this to be honest, only second season of following the browns so I have NEVER seen them win!! ?

    But the vibe I got watching HK last week was that Hue is not a genuine leader of men. There's no real conviction in anything he says and it feels like he tries too hard to show his authority (tea party comment & telling BM perhaps he should take a leaf out of TT book) yet dorsey williams and haley all seem to have that authority about them. Hue seems like he's the little brother of the four! 

    My guess is he will be gone by game 8

    @claretbrown said:

    I'm new to all of this to be honest, only second season of following the browns so I have NEVER seen them win!! ?

    But the vibe I got watching HK last week was that Hue is not a genuine leader of men. There's no real conviction in anything he says and it feels like he tries too hard to show his authority (tea party comment & telling BM perhaps he should take a leaf out of TT book) yet dorsey williams and haley all seem to have that authority about them. Hue seems like he's the little brother of the four! 

    My guess is he will be gone by game 8

    This might sound harsh since I've always felt that Hue was the right coach, but I agree with you.  Haley would make a better coach.  

  • links to last nights episode?

  • links to last nights episode?

    @clevfan4life said:

    links to last nights episode?

  • @clevfan4life said:

    links to last nights episode?

    Zombo said:

    Someone is going to get "Rick rolled".

  • sweet rick Astley troll. Anyone else have the actual episode?

  • nm they're youtubing every espisode apparently

    I didn't realize, I thought only the first episode was gonna be on youtube.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    It's the George Costanza coaching method. When your way never works, do the opposite. Hire that man.........................oh wait...................we did!!?

    Indeed. Hard knocks is showing just how bad he is and I think everyone needs to wonder how long transpires before he's dumped for one of the other two. Listen to pat McAfee on his recent podcast. He rips hue apart.

    @vagitron said:

    Indeed. Hard knocks is showing just how bad he is and I think everyone needs to wonder how long transpires before he's dumped for one of the other two. Listen to pat McAfee on his recent podcast. He rips hue apart.

    Made it to the 2:30 mark.

    He sounds like an 11 yr old who's just discovered the F word.

    Wow I'm getting old.

  • just watched coleman "literally" crying to Hue about getting second team reps. Yeah, that was a good trade. If ur getting second team reps you gotta figure out why ur getting second team reps....not run to the HC crying. I couldn't believe he was crying. That was so cringy. It's like he's more worried about getting seen by the hard knocks camera's on second team reps than he is about being a football player. Listen to what ur OC is saying and try to fix it. He ain't gonna last long in the league I can tell you that. If buffalo had seen that clip of him crying I guarantee they wouldn't have made that trade. 

  • who's this Robinson bitch that got pissed at Myles for hurting his vagina?

  • who's this Robinson bitch that got pissed at Myles for hurting his vagina?

    @clevfan4life said:

    who's this Robinson bitch that got pissed at Myles for hurting his vagina?

    That is former #2 overall Greg Robinson who is practicing with the 1's at LT now.

    offensive-lineman-greg-robinson-of-the-c

    There's your 6'5 333 lb. "bitch"

    Zombo

  • and myles hurt his vagina good eh? that myles garret guy, coming off the line and bull rushing....what kind of a-sshole does sht like that?

    Maybe that's why our O line has been so soft for so long. 

  • and myles hurt his vagina good eh? that myles garret guy, coming off the line and bull rushing....what kind of a-sshole does sht like that?

    Maybe that's why our O line has been so soft for so long. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    and myles hurt his vagina good eh? that myles garret guy, coming off the line and bull rushing....what kind of a-sshole does sht like that?

    Maybe that's why our O line has been so soft for so long. 

    How can you let a guy who weighs 60 lbs. less than you push you around??

  • @clevfan4life said:

    and myles hurt his vagina good eh? that myles garret guy, coming off the line and bull rushing....what kind of a-sshole does sht like that?

    Maybe that's why our O line has been so soft for so long. 

    How can you let a guy who weighs 60 lbs. less than you push you around??

    @texasag1969 said:

    How can you let a guy who weighs 60 lbs. less than you push you around??

    well with a guy like garrett you have to set up for the speed moves so when those guys then turn it straight up field that bull can be "very" effective cause the tackles are caught upright. Dwight Freeney was 260lbs and had a great bulrush cause he was low for one, and also set guys up for it with his ridiculous outside and inside spin moves. But to smack a dude after the play cause he bulled you too good? That's just embarrassing. Robinson was essentially saying stop making me look bad out here. I dont' want bitches like that on the team. Man up and control him. Those OL should look at it as a good situation to have a talent like Garrett to practice against. 

  • There is a lot to look forward to this year.. I hope we see more from the Defense in the Buffalo game.. The Giants game was all about our offense.... 

    Hope to see more runs, hope to see a few sacks and a few INT's from the D ..... Would love to see "Juice" make the team at TE.. He is the personification of what this team needs to do to win.. He was out there with a nearly unusable shoulder and yet caught passes and made hard blocks.. Even if he isn't the best, his attitude is infectious and his team mates love him.. 

    Can't wait for Friday. 

  • There is a lot to look forward to this year.. I hope we see more from the Defense in the Buffalo game.. The Giants game was all about our offense.... 

    Hope to see more runs, hope to see a few sacks and a few INT's from the D ..... Would love to see "Juice" make the team at TE.. He is the personification of what this team needs to do to win.. He was out there with a nearly unusable shoulder and yet caught passes and made hard blocks.. Even if he isn't the best, his attitude is infectious and his team mates love him.. 

    Can't wait for Friday. 

    @bobpound said:

     ..... Would love to see "Juice" make the team at TE.. He is the personification of what this team needs to do to win.. He was out there with a nearly unusable shoulder and yet caught passes and made hard blocks.. Even if he isn't the best, his attitude is infectious and his team mates love him..

    He is the personification of what Landry was talking about. Injury or not you get out there and play your way through it. He could hardly lift his arm, but never bitched to any coach. No slackers on this team!!?

  • I think it's the talent of his OC and DC.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I think it's the talent of his OC and DC.

    It's still talent.

  • @bobpound said:

     ..... Would love to see "Juice" make the team at TE.. He is the personification of what this team needs to do to win.. He was out there with a nearly unusable shoulder and yet caught passes and made hard blocks.. Even if he isn't the best, his attitude is infectious and his team mates love him..

    He is the personification of what Landry was talking about. Injury or not you get out there and play your way through it. He could hardly lift his arm, but never bitched to any coach. No slackers on this team!!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    He is the personification of what Landry was talking about. Injury or not you get out there and play your way through it. He could hardly lift his arm, but never bitched to any coach. No slackers on this team!!?

    Which leads me to ask, why has DeValve been sitting out?