Skip to content

OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread

The Browns Board
433 50 15.1k
  • Bob Wylie’s “you think those guys at Normandy were worried about stretching?? Hold on let me get my rubber band to stretch before I run across this bench...” sh it was funny.... dude looks like a slob too. Haha. 

    Man after watching the replays of that game... the refs were horrible... if those are the kind of penalties they are going to call... not sure how you even fix that...

  • Bob Wylie is a licensed Pilot. Amature Magician. Amature Musician with a Kirksey drum set in his own dining room..I hope we get more of BoB 

  • Bob Wylie is a licensed Pilot. Amature Magician. Amature Musician with a Kirksey drum set in his own dining room..I hope we get more of BoB 

    @gumby73 said:

    Bob Wylie is a licensed Pilot. Amature Magician. Amature Musician with a Kirksey drum set in his own dining room..I hope we get more of BoB 

    Bob needs to mix in a salad every now and then or there will be no more of Bob.

    Zombo

  • @gumby73 said:

    Bob Wylie is a licensed Pilot. Amature Magician. Amature Musician with a Kirksey drum set in his own dining room..I hope we get more of BoB 

    Bob needs to mix in a salad every now and then or there will be no more of Bob.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Bob needs to mix in a salad every now and then or there will be no more of Bob.

    Zombo

    Watch this coconut salad 

      ?????  Bob owns a Wait Room 

  • Zombo said:

    Bob needs to mix in a salad every now and then or there will be no more of Bob.

    Zombo

    Watch this coconut salad 

      ?????  Bob owns a Wait Room 

    @gumby73 said:

    Watch this coconut salad 

      ?????

    brilliant find gumby

  • Todd Haley going from the Steelers to the Browns is a big shift of power in our favor. Thank you Ben for not liking hardass Todd.

    Dorsey is no dummy, he is holding off on Dez because of Josh. Dez can still help somebody but Flash, Juice, Cab and Hollywood is the most athletic foursome we have had at the position ... ages 27, 25, 23 and 21 ... might want to ride that out.

    Then you've got Dorsey pick, Ratley, he ain't going anywhere.

    At the bottom of the WR heap, look out for Derrick Willies, Baker's favorite 6'4 target that caught two TDs (but both called back). Jeff Janis you paying attention?

    Moose The Dog looks like he is getting a lot of upskirt action.

    Seth Devulva afraid if he eats one of Cajuste's cookies that he'll lose his job? Eat the cookie. Get on the field.

    Orchard is certainly quick enough to get to the QB, credit the QBs with awareness and slipperiness. Keep Orchard.

    Good call on Brogan's girlfriend ... but take a good look cause Bro has to go ...

    637_1000.jpg

    Zombo said:

    Todd Haley going from the Steelers to the Browns is a big shift of power in our favor. Thank you Ben for not liking hardass Todd.

    Dorsey is no dummy, he is holding off on Dez because of Josh. Dez can still help somebody but Flash, Juice, Cab and Hollywood is the most athletic foursome we have had at the position ... ages 27, 25, 23 and 21 ... might want to ride that out.

    Then you've got Dorsey pick, Ratley, he ain't going anywhere.

    At the bottom of the WR heap, look out for Derrick Willies, Baker's favorite 6'4 target that caught two TDs (but both called back). Jeff Janis you paying attention?

    Moose The Dog looks like he is getting a lot of upskirt action.

    Seth Devulva afraid if he eats one of Cajuste's cookies that he'll lose his job? Eat the cookie. Get on the field.

    Orchard is certainly quick enough to get to the QB, credit the QBs with awareness and slipperiness. Keep Orchard.

    Good call on Brogan's girlfriend ... but take a good look cause Bro has to go ...

    637_1000.jpg

    I love Dez but i think it's true that we don't need him now. Adrianna from the Sopranos was HOT. I think Brogan's GF is hot like her as well. it's funny to me he met her on instagram. Those dang instagram models are fire nowadays.

    Bob Wylie seems absolutely awesome, haley and williams seem awesome, and i love our team this year. We have a lot of spirit, I just hope Hue can be a true leader of men and be a great coach. 

  • I'm still cracking up that Wylie sports a Maserati. 

    I definitely see the Drea de Matteo comparison with Brogan's gf, kind of a mix of her and Ke$ha. I was waiting for her to tell Brogan that she brushes her teeth with Jack Daniels. 

    Once again, no Denzel Ward at all... and you would think replacing a Hall of Famer at LT would merit some kind of story line, yes? 

    Dejuste is a cool guy, definitely get a strong California vibe from him. Devalve probably assumed the cookies had weed in them. 

  • I'm still cracking up that Wylie sports a Maserati. 

    I definitely see the Drea de Matteo comparison with Brogan's gf, kind of a mix of her and Ke$ha. I was waiting for her to tell Brogan that she brushes her teeth with Jack Daniels. 

    Once again, no Denzel Ward at all... and you would think replacing a Hall of Famer at LT would merit some kind of story line, yes? 

    Dejuste is a cool guy, definitely get a strong California vibe from him. Devalve probably assumed the cookies had weed in them. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Once again, no Denzel Ward at all... and you would think replacing a Hall of Famer at LT would merit some kind of story line, yes? 

    It really is unbelievable and my biggest disappointments of the series...... That being said, I'm still digging the schit out of it. 

  • No Jamie Collins either.

  • Juice went to Stanford, but is from NY.

  • I'm still cracking up that Wylie sports a Maserati. 

    I definitely see the Drea de Matteo comparison with Brogan's gf, kind of a mix of her and Ke$ha. I was waiting for her to tell Brogan that she brushes her teeth with Jack Daniels. 

    Once again, no Denzel Ward at all... and you would think replacing a Hall of Famer at LT would merit some kind of story line, yes? 

    Dejuste is a cool guy, definitely get a strong California vibe from him. Devalve probably assumed the cookies had weed in them. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Dejuste is a cool guy, definitely get a strong California vibe from him. Devalve probably assumed the cookies had weed in them. 

    I just figured Devalve was one of those uber fitness guys that logged everything he eats into an app or something. The guy probably eats a pound of boiled turkey and raw kale every meal. 

    The funny part was Njoku, who looks like a poster boy for fitness was all “you don’t have to ask me twice”, haha.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Dejuste is a cool guy, definitely get a strong California vibe from him. Devalve probably assumed the cookies had weed in them. 

    I just figured Devalve was one of those uber fitness guys that logged everything he eats into an app or something. The guy probably eats a pound of boiled turkey and raw kale every meal. 

    The funny part was Njoku, who looks like a poster boy for fitness was all “you don’t have to ask me twice”, haha.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I just figured Devalve was one of those uber fitness guys that logged everything he eats into an app or something. The guy probably eats a pound of boiled turkey and raw kale every meal. 

    The funny part was Njoku, who looks like a poster boy for fitness was all “you don’t have to ask me twice”, haha.

    I like Nojoke  more every week. NFL breakout star this year. Sashi nailed one.

    Zombo

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I just figured Devalve was one of those uber fitness guys that logged everything he eats into an app or something. The guy probably eats a pound of boiled turkey and raw kale every meal. 

    The funny part was Njoku, who looks like a poster boy for fitness was all “you don’t have to ask me twice”, haha.

    I like Nojoke  more every week. NFL breakout star this year. Sashi nailed one.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I like Nojoke  more every week. NFL breakout star this year. Sashi nailed one.

    Zombo

    If he makes the catches consistently in the regular season, there is no upper limit at this point. He has a chance to be one of the best receiving TEs ever, but his has to come down with all the jump balls.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I just figured Devalve was one of those uber fitness guys that logged everything he eats into an app or something. The guy probably eats a pound of boiled turkey and raw kale every meal. 

    The funny part was Njoku, who looks like a poster boy for fitness was all “you don’t have to ask me twice”, haha.

    I like Nojoke  more every week. NFL breakout star this year. Sashi nailed one.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I like Nojoke  more every week. NFL breakout star this year. Sashi nailed one.

    Zombo

    Yeah, same here. A fun part about Hard Knocks is you get to see who the personality guys are. Games let you know who the skill guys are, but skill guys and personality guys aren’t always the same guy. 

    If Njoku tallies the numbers on the field l could easily see him padding his wallet with endorsements and commercial work. 

  • That brogan seemed like a box of rocks.

    Butterflies can change color...?

    @kvoethe said:

    That brogan seemed like a box of rocks.

    Butterflies can change color...?

    Brogan to PS, book it. Probably same for 'Juice. Outside chance he makes the 53 man on STs.

  • @kvoethe said:

    That brogan seemed like a box of rocks.

    Butterflies can change color...?

    Brogan to PS, book it. Probably same for 'Juice. Outside chance he makes the 53 man on STs.

    @hoorta said:

    Brogan to PS, book it. Probably same for 'Juice. Outside chance he makes the 53 man on STs.

    Every team needs a "teamer" like Juice, even if it's just STs. He brings life to all the talented ones and often is the glue that cements a "family" into a real team unit. Those type of guys have a much more important role than some coaches ever realize. It isn't always Xs and O's. Sometime it's the team "mascot" on the bench that keeps the thoroughbreds functioning at a high rate despite any score they may see up on the board.

  • So we all becoming Braid Paisley fans?

    Different episode to be sure. Personally I loved the production values this one included like the early sequence intercutting B&W footage of the old Browns with the 2018 edition.

    @kvoethe said:

    So we all becoming Braid Paisley fans?

    I love: Nationwide is on your side...

    @gumby73 said:

    It's simple, Just rewind back to Bob Wylie... 2)Was he hearing music from Steve Miller calling him Glenn Miller?

    No.... was musing what players in the '20's listened to while they stretched.

    @bobpound said:

    Again loved the TE Juice...(Sorry Landry, you might have to get a new nickname)

    Nah... it's Juice vs. Juste... no conflict.

  • I kind of liked the fact that former Aggie "Wrecking Crew"LB Larry "Black Death" Jackson was working with Josh individually after he returned to the Browns. If he wasn't already in great shape, he will be by game 1. Jackson earned that nickname from his Aggie players when he was S&C coach there.☠️?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I kind of liked the fact that former Aggie "Wrecking Crew"LB Larry "Black Death" Jackson was working with Josh individually after he returned to the Browns. If he wasn't already in great shape, he will be by game 1. Jackson earned that nickname from his Aggie players when he was S&C coach there.☠️?

    I thought you had repented of all the Sumlin fandom? S&C coaches whose teams can’t play a full season (like, at all) aren’t good. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I kind of liked the fact that former Aggie "Wrecking Crew"LB Larry "Black Death" Jackson was working with Josh individually after he returned to the Browns. If he wasn't already in great shape, he will be by game 1. Jackson earned that nickname from his Aggie players when he was S&C coach there.☠️?

    I thought you had repented of all the Sumlin fandom? S&C coaches whose teams can’t play a full season (like, at all) aren’t good. 

    @wargograw said:

    I thought you had repented of all the Sumlin fandom? S&C coaches whose teams can’t play a full season (like, at all) aren’t good. 

    He was not there summy's last year.

  • @wargograw said:

    I thought you had repented of all the Sumlin fandom? S&C coaches whose teams can’t play a full season (like, at all) aren’t good. 

    He was not there summy's last year.

    @texasag1969 said:

    He was not there summy's last year.

    Still 4 years of collapses though.