OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread
-
I thought you had repented of all the Sumlin fandom? S&C coaches whose teams can’t play a full season (like, at all) aren’t good.
He was not there summy's last year.
He was not there summy's last year.
Still 4 years of collapses though.
-
???
-
-
Another way......
HBO NOW gives you instant access to all of HBO, no TV package required.
With HBO NOW you can watch big premieres as they air—plus every episode of HBO’s addictive series such as Game of Thrones, Westworld, Barry, and so much more.
In addition to getting new movies every week, you also get news, comedy specials, smart talk shows, thought-provoking documentaries, and the special events everyone’s talking about.
Getting started is easy. Just download the app to sign up for your free trial (afterward just $14.99/month. Free trial is for new customers only.). Watch on your favorite screen—phone, tablet, connected TV or gaming device—and on your computer at HBONOW.com. Cancel anytime.
HBO NOW
is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories. Some restrictions apply.
2018 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO NOW
and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc.
For help, please visit help.hbonow.com.
Privacy Policy: https://play.hbonow.com/privacy
Terms of Service: https://play.hbonow.com/terms -
HARD KNOCKS: TRAINING CAMP WITH THE CLEVELAND BROWNS – SEASON 1, EPISODE 4
Training Camp with the Cleveland Browns 04
The Browns play their third preseason game against the Philadelphia Eagles, the reigning Super Bowl champions. With cutdown day fast approaching, the intensity of training camp picks up.Available Tue, Aug 28 at 10:00pm ET on HBO GO and HBO NOWAvailable Wed, Aug 29 On DemandTelevision- Tue, Aug 2810:00 pm ETHBO
- Tue, Aug 2810:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Wed, Aug 291:05 am ETHBO2
- Wed, Aug 296:30 pm ETHBO
- Wed, Aug 297:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Wed, Aug 298:30 pm ETHBO2
- Thu, Aug 3012:10 am ETHBO
- Thu, Aug 301:15 am ETHBO LATINO
- Thu, Aug 301:30 pm ETHBO
- Thu, Aug 301:30 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Fri, Aug 314:25 am ETHBO
- Fri, Aug 314:25 am ETHBO LATINO
- Fri, Aug 314:25 pm ETHBO
- Fri, Aug 314:25 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Sat, Sep 014:10 am ETHBO
- Sat, Sep 014:10 am ETHBO LATINO
- Sun, Sep 024:35 am ETHBO
- Sun, Sep 024:35 am ETHBO LATINO
- Sun, Sep 0210:45 am ETHBO
- Sun, Sep 0210:45 am ETHBO LATINO
- Tue, Sep 041:36 am ETHBO
- Tue, Sep 042:55 am ETHBO LATINO
- Tue, Sep 049:00 pm ETHBO2
- Sat, Sep 083:45 pm ETHBO
- Sat, Sep 083:45 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Sat, Sep 291:45 am ETHBO ZONE
-
Random thoughts.
Haley always has a THO.
Just when l have hope for Cajuste l see him getting giddy about imystic rocks.
Kendricks is a sharp dude. May have coaching in his future.
It strikes me that there has to be some locker room weirdness over Josh Gordon and how he just makes his own schedule. Not trying to rehash any debates over it, but more thinking about the perspective of other players who have gutted it out in camp and may or may not make the team, and then this guy shows up...
Apparently Swagger is still around.
I think Wylie goes to work so he can have someone to talk to.
The Landry skit was much funnier than Baker’s bit. The Haley/Williams skit too.
-
A little underwhelming of an episode this week
Garrett is an animal
We're lucky to have Jarvis in the locker room
-
some boob around here needs the series box set cause Hue'bie can only report to Haley who's available
.Hue ain't call'in chit.I would love to hear some of Haley/Williams tearing into some of these position coaches.They sure don't mind singling out the player at fault,while Hue coaches it as a team issue. The Rookie skits were ridiculous fun.Rudy has grown up to be Carl Nassib.?Toad should return the favor by calling Carl .."Rudy".. I've always loved the line "Good kick , you fuk'in kicker". Todd Haley has become the front runner at HC..good to see he went back to Jarvis and got his head up. i thought he lost the ball in lights? Nope.. EDit--Ag,Myles can't rock his mama's head rags. But expect a amazon shipment of them to enhance your racquetball wall to wall speed?
-
Jarvis was right and they will see it on film. The ball was way over his head and well out of bounds. He gave up because he didn't have a prayer of even touching it. Haley owes more than an apology for yelling. He needs to admit he was wrong.
-
On the road so just watched Ep 3...
- Check out Baker's legs in the early part of his slo-mo segment. Dude has some serious muscle development above and to either side of his knees.
- I got the feeling that had I interviewed Baker, he could well have been my #1 QB as well. Love his attitude and doesn't hurt that his football IQ is very, very high.
- Love Haley's "tough love". His sideline "apology" to Landry was pure class.
- Agree with whoever said above that they want to see our Coordinators getting on their staffs more than they seem to be.
- Garrett looks every bit the 1st overall pick he was.
- Nassib is our D's EverReady bunny this season.
- The segment with Fells teaching blocking to Cajuste should be shown by every OL Coach at every level to every "kid" playing the game.
- I am now rooting for Cajuste.
- Kendricks' is going to play a big role this season... IF he doesn't go to jail for "insider trading". (See new thread.) Him giving his Eagle insights was a great scene.
- Nice lesson in hurt vs. injured from TT.
-
On the road so just watched Ep 3...
- Check out Baker's legs in the early part of his slo-mo segment. Dude has some serious muscle development above and to either side of his knees.
- I got the feeling that had I interviewed Baker, he could well have been my #1 QB as well. Love his attitude and doesn't hurt that his football IQ is very, very high.
- Love Haley's "tough love". His sideline "apology" to Landry was pure class.
- Agree with whoever said above that they want to see our Coordinators getting on their staffs more than they seem to be.
- Garrett looks every bit the 1st overall pick he was.
- Nassib is our D's EverReady bunny this season.
- The segment with Fells teaching blocking to Cajuste should be shown by every OL Coach at every level to every "kid" playing the game.
- I am now rooting for Cajuste.
- Kendricks' is going to play a big role this season... IF he doesn't go to jail for "insider trading". (See new thread.) Him giving his Eagle insights was a great scene.
- Nice lesson in hurt vs. injured from TT.
On the road so just watched Ep 3...
- Check out Baker's legs in the early part of his slo-mo segment. Dude has some serious muscle development above and to either side of his knees.
- I got the feeling that had I interviewed Baker, he could well have been my #1 QB as well. Love his attitude and doesn't hurt that his football IQ is very, very high.
- Love Haley's "tough love". His sideline "apology" to Landry was pure class.
- Agree with whoever said above that they want to see our Coordinators getting on their staffs more than they seem to be.
- Garrett looks every bit the 1st overall pick he was.
- Nassib is our D's EverReady bunny this season.
- The segment with Fells teaching blocking to Cajuste should be shown by every OL Coach at every level to every "kid" playing the game.
- I am now rooting for Cajuste.
- Kendricks' is going to play a big role this season... IF he doesn't go to jail for "insider trading". (See new thread.) Him giving his Eagle insights was a great scene.
- Nice lesson in hurt vs. injured from TT.
How did Cajuste not know those basics of blocking having played at Stanford?
-
On the road so just watched Ep 3...
- Check out Baker's legs in the early part of his slo-mo segment. Dude has some serious muscle development above and to either side of his knees.
- I got the feeling that had I interviewed Baker, he could well have been my #1 QB as well. Love his attitude and doesn't hurt that his football IQ is very, very high.
- Love Haley's "tough love". His sideline "apology" to Landry was pure class.
- Agree with whoever said above that they want to see our Coordinators getting on their staffs more than they seem to be.
- Garrett looks every bit the 1st overall pick he was.
- Nassib is our D's EverReady bunny this season.
- The segment with Fells teaching blocking to Cajuste should be shown by every OL Coach at every level to every "kid" playing the game.
- I am now rooting for Cajuste.
- Kendricks' is going to play a big role this season... IF he doesn't go to jail for "insider trading". (See new thread.) Him giving his Eagle insights was a great scene.
- Nice lesson in hurt vs. injured from TT.
How did Cajuste not know those basics of blocking having played at Stanford?
How did Cajuste not know those basics of blocking having played at Stanford?
Ya, my thoughts too.
But Cajuste was a receiving tight end in college, and that's probably what cost him when we was in a couple camps in 16. Now, if he wants to make a roster he is going to have be more than serviceable blocker and a special teams ace.
If you look at his Stanford numbers he was a big time receiving threat and blocking the occasional Pac 10 LBer is a bit different than learner to attack NFL defenders on every down.
Fells seems like a smart dude, we sure have interesting tight end room...
Z
-
On the road so just watched Ep 3...
- Check out Baker's legs in the early part of his slo-mo segment. Dude has some serious muscle development above and to either side of his knees.
- I got the feeling that had I interviewed Baker, he could well have been my #1 QB as well. Love his attitude and doesn't hurt that his football IQ is very, very high.
- Love Haley's "tough love". His sideline "apology" to Landry was pure class.
- Agree with whoever said above that they want to see our Coordinators getting on their staffs more than they seem to be.
- Garrett looks every bit the 1st overall pick he was.
- Nassib is our D's EverReady bunny this season.
- The segment with Fells teaching blocking to Cajuste should be shown by every OL Coach at every level to every "kid" playing the game.
- I am now rooting for Cajuste.
- Kendricks' is going to play a big role this season... IF he doesn't go to jail for "insider trading". (See new thread.) Him giving his Eagle insights was a great scene.
- Nice lesson in hurt vs. injured from TT.
On the road so just watched Ep 3...
- Check out Baker's legs in the early part of his slo-mo segment. Dude has some serious muscle development above and to either side of his knees.
- I got the feeling that had I interviewed Baker, he could well have been my #1 QB as well. Love his attitude and doesn't hurt that his football IQ is very, very high.
- Love Haley's "tough love". His sideline "apology" to Landry was pure class.
- Agree with whoever said above that they want to see our Coordinators getting on their staffs more than they seem to be.
- Garrett looks every bit the 1st overall pick he was.
- Nassib is our D's EverReady bunny this season.
- The segment with Fells teaching blocking to Cajuste should be shown by every OL Coach at every level to every "kid" playing the game.
- I am now rooting for Cajuste.
- Kendricks' is going to play a big role this season... IF he doesn't go to jail for "insider trading". (See new thread.) Him giving his Eagle insights was a great scene.
- Nice lesson in hurt vs. injured from TT.
That was episode 4 homie.
-
I liked Jarvis doing a little one-on-one with Callaway, but hope I didn't see what looks like Landry disconnecting when things didn't go his way in the Eagles game.
The rookie skits were hilarious, the Jarvis impersonation was specifically great.
I really hope that the scene where Hue asks Nate Orchard if he's praying, and that he should be, was just creative editing, because if not that's a pretty finger thing to say.
There appears to be ZERO chemistry between Hue and Mayfield. Any interaction between the two seems incredibly forced.
Man, it is difficult to watch that episode and not get excited about Garrett's future.
-
I liked Jarvis doing a little one-on-one with Callaway, but hope I didn't see what looks like Landry disconnecting when things didn't go his way in the Eagles game.
The rookie skits were hilarious, the Jarvis impersonation was specifically great.
I really hope that the scene where Hue asks Nate Orchard if he's praying, and that he should be, was just creative editing, because if not that's a pretty finger thing to say.
There appears to be ZERO chemistry between Hue and Mayfield. Any interaction between the two seems incredibly forced.
Man, it is difficult to watch that episode and not get excited about Garrett's future.
I liked Jarvis doing a little one-on-one with Callaway, but hope I didn't see what looks like Landry disconnecting when things didn't go his way in the Eagles game.
The rookie skits were hilarious, the Jarvis impersonation was specifically great.
I really hope that the scene where Hue asks Nate Orchard if he's praying, and that he should be, was just creative editing, because if not that's a pretty finger thing to say.
There appears to be ZERO chemistry between Hue and Mayfield. Any interaction between the two seems incredibly forced.
Man, it is difficult to watch that episode and not get excited about Garrett's future.
My takeaway from this last episode
- Garrett is a Beast, and i'm proud of how he's developing
- I agree with you on the Mayfield/Hue chemistry thing Dutch. It just seems kind of awkward how Hue is treating him. I know he wants to encourage him, but Baker seems more like Dorsey's pick rather than Hue's. Hue played Tyrod even hurt. I know he wanted to go back in but it was preseason. Baker's "no reps with first team ever" doesn't make sense to me. Neither does "this is Tyrod's team, Tyrod is the starter". I get Baker has to earn it, but Hue has Tyrod grouped in with his "obsession" QB's, such as RG3, Kessler, and McCown. He absolutely puts all of them on a pedestal.
- Our Coordinators are better leaders than Hue. Don't get me wrong, I like Hue, but so many times he comes across like a socially awkward nice guy. I know he wants to win, and players like him, but i'm just not sure he's a leader of men. This doesn't mean I don't think he'll do well, it just means I'm not sure how great of a leader he is.
- Our team has a LOT of heart, and I really think we're heading in the right direction.
- I like Nassib, and think he's developing great, but I feel like he's "trying to hard" to be a character because he's on T.V. during that "aliens are real" practice scene.
- I hope Cajuste makes the team like everyone else.
- I hope you're right about the Hue/Orchard scene dutch. I'm an editor and I agree the last episode was a bit dragged on and they could of featured some other players instead of going back to much of the same old stuff.
- My gut tells me Williams and Haley are winners. They can set us up to succeed. Hue just has to work as a team and drop this "i'm the captain of the ship" cowpoop.
-
I liked Jarvis doing a little one-on-one with Callaway, but hope I didn't see what looks like Landry disconnecting when things didn't go his way in the Eagles game.
The rookie skits were hilarious, the Jarvis impersonation was specifically great.
I really hope that the scene where Hue asks Nate Orchard if he's praying, and that he should be, was just creative editing, because if not that's a pretty finger thing to say.
There appears to be ZERO chemistry between Hue and Mayfield. Any interaction between the two seems incredibly forced.
Man, it is difficult to watch that episode and not get excited about Garrett's future.
My takeaway from this last episode
- Garrett is a Beast, and i'm proud of how he's developing
- I agree with you on the Mayfield/Hue chemistry thing Dutch. It just seems kind of awkward how Hue is treating him. I know he wants to encourage him, but Baker seems more like Dorsey's pick rather than Hue's. Hue played Tyrod even hurt. I know he wanted to go back in but it was preseason. Baker's "no reps with first team ever" doesn't make sense to me. Neither does "this is Tyrod's team, Tyrod is the starter". I get Baker has to earn it, but Hue has Tyrod grouped in with his "obsession" QB's, such as RG3, Kessler, and McCown. He absolutely puts all of them on a pedestal.
- Our Coordinators are better leaders than Hue. Don't get me wrong, I like Hue, but so many times he comes across like a socially awkward nice guy. I know he wants to win, and players like him, but i'm just not sure he's a leader of men. This doesn't mean I don't think he'll do well, it just means I'm not sure how great of a leader he is.
- Our team has a LOT of heart, and I really think we're heading in the right direction.
- I like Nassib, and think he's developing great, but I feel like he's "trying to hard" to be a character because he's on T.V. during that "aliens are real" practice scene.
- I hope Cajuste makes the team like everyone else.
- I hope you're right about the Hue/Orchard scene dutch. I'm an editor and I agree the last episode was a bit dragged on and they could of featured some other players instead of going back to much of the same old stuff.
- My gut tells me Williams and Haley are winners. They can set us up to succeed. Hue just has to work as a team and drop this "i'm the captain of the ship" cowpoop.
My takeaway from this last episode
- Garrett is a Beast, and i'm proud of how he's developing
- I agree with you on the Mayfield/Hue chemistry thing Dutch. It just seems kind of awkward how Hue is treating him. I know he wants to encourage him, but Baker seems more like Dorsey's pick rather than Hue's. Hue played Tyrod even hurt. I know he wanted to go back in but it was preseason. Baker's "no reps with first team ever" doesn't make sense to me. Neither does "this is Tyrod's team, Tyrod is the starter". I get Baker has to earn it, but Hue has Tyrod grouped in with his "obsession" QB's, such as RG3, Kessler, and McCown. He absolutely puts all of them on a pedestal.
- Our Coordinators are better leaders than Hue. Don't get me wrong, I like Hue, but so many times he comes across like a socially awkward nice guy. I know he wants to win, and players like him, but i'm just not sure he's a leader of men. This doesn't mean I don't think he'll do well, it just means I'm not sure how great of a leader he is.
- Our team has a LOT of heart, and I really think we're heading in the right direction.
- I like Nassib, and think he's developing great, but I feel like he's "trying to hard" to be a character because he's on T.V. during that "aliens are real" practice scene.
- I hope Cajuste makes the team like everyone else.
- I hope you're right about the Hue/Orchard scene dutch. I'm an editor and I agree the last episode was a bit dragged on and they could of featured some other players instead of going back to much of the same old stuff.
- My gut tells me Williams and Haley are winners. They can set us up to succeed. Hue just has to work as a team and drop this "i'm the captain of the ship" cowpoop.
Good stuff! Nassib's biggest asset is his hustle. He does look like he's improving quite a bit. It doesn't hurt that I get a kick out of him. Who names their pimples? If he gets one on his asss - he'll probably name it Ghoolie.
Maybe, it's just me but I expected more out of DeValve. He hasn't become who I thought he'd be. He's sitting out with injuries while Cajuste is player through a bad shoulder impressing us while doing so. I can't help but like what I'm seeing from Cajuste.
-
I liked Jarvis doing a little one-on-one with Callaway, but hope I didn't see what looks like Landry disconnecting when things didn't go his way in the Eagles game.
The rookie skits were hilarious, the Jarvis impersonation was specifically great.
I really hope that the scene where Hue asks Nate Orchard if he's praying, and that he should be, was just creative editing, because if not that's a pretty finger thing to say.
There appears to be ZERO chemistry between Hue and Mayfield. Any interaction between the two seems incredibly forced.
Man, it is difficult to watch that episode and not get excited about Garrett's future.
My takeaway from this last episode
- Garrett is a Beast, and i'm proud of how he's developing
- I agree with you on the Mayfield/Hue chemistry thing Dutch. It just seems kind of awkward how Hue is treating him. I know he wants to encourage him, but Baker seems more like Dorsey's pick rather than Hue's. Hue played Tyrod even hurt. I know he wanted to go back in but it was preseason. Baker's "no reps with first team ever" doesn't make sense to me. Neither does "this is Tyrod's team, Tyrod is the starter". I get Baker has to earn it, but Hue has Tyrod grouped in with his "obsession" QB's, such as RG3, Kessler, and McCown. He absolutely puts all of them on a pedestal.
- Our Coordinators are better leaders than Hue. Don't get me wrong, I like Hue, but so many times he comes across like a socially awkward nice guy. I know he wants to win, and players like him, but i'm just not sure he's a leader of men. This doesn't mean I don't think he'll do well, it just means I'm not sure how great of a leader he is.
- Our team has a LOT of heart, and I really think we're heading in the right direction.
- I like Nassib, and think he's developing great, but I feel like he's "trying to hard" to be a character because he's on T.V. during that "aliens are real" practice scene.
- I hope Cajuste makes the team like everyone else.
- I hope you're right about the Hue/Orchard scene dutch. I'm an editor and I agree the last episode was a bit dragged on and they could of featured some other players instead of going back to much of the same old stuff.
- My gut tells me Williams and Haley are winners. They can set us up to succeed. Hue just has to work as a team and drop this "i'm the captain of the ship" cowpoop.
Hue just has to work as a team and drop this "i'm the captain of the ship" cowpoop.
This should be Hue's position as head of the ship.

I like this one better though. Hue the cheerleader.?

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login