OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread
-
Man, if I'm this excited waking up on Hard Knocks day, then my wife just might be right after all...... I would not survive a Browns Super Bowl.
-
Man, if I'm this excited waking up on Hard Knocks day, then my wife just might be right after all...... I would not survive a Browns Super Bowl.
-
Try the online streaming but use a VPN that makes it look like you are in the US.
If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.
I guess, not? Even if I changed my VPN so it looked like I'm in da USA, certainly Spain is not part of the US neither part of any US territories (thank God
).
-
Turns out my daughter-in-law has Amazon Prime with HBO on line and is letting me watch it starting tonight. Won't cost me a dime.??
-
I have HBO Now......would it be on there?
I have HBO Now......would it be on there?
yes, it will stream to an Internet connected device...
-
Turns out my daughter-in-law has Amazon Prime with HBO on line and is letting me watch it starting tonight. Won't cost me a dime.??
Turns out my daughter-in-law has Amazon Prime with HBO on line and is letting me watch it starting tonight. Won't cost me a dime.??
She's such a sweet daughter-in-law.......especially with a cheap b*stard father-in-law.
-
I have HBO Now......would it be on there?
yes, it will stream to an Internet connected device...
-
Turns out my daughter-in-law has Amazon Prime with HBO on line and is letting me watch it starting tonight. Won't cost me a dime.??
She's such a sweet daughter-in-law.......especially with a cheap b*stard father-in-law.
-
I have it on my TV......on my Roku device. Does that count?
AFAIK, yes....
-
Try the online streaming but use a VPN that makes it look like you are in the US.
If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.
I guess, not? Even if I changed my VPN so it looked like I'm in da USA, certainly Spain is not part of the US neither part of any US territories (thank God
).
I guess, not? Even if I changed my VPN so it looked like I'm in da USA, certainly Spain is not part of the US neither part of any US territories (thank God
).
You can definitely spoof on your PC to make it think you are in the US to conquer the service area issue. I know people who do it to watch Netflix shows out of their area. Begin reading here https://nexusconsultancy.co.uk/blog/how-to-watch-region-restricted-videos-on-netflix-hulu-youtube-and-international-channels/
-
TV-MA|58 MIN|2018|HDAdult LanguageEnthusiasm is building for the 2018 Cleveland Browns. As training camp begins, all eyes are on QB Baker Mayfield, the NFL's number one overall draft pick and future of the franchise. General manager John Dorsey and head coach Hue Jackson welcome a new batch of veteran acquisitions, including former Buffalo Bills Pro Bowl QB Tyrod Taylor and outspoken receiver Jarvis Landry, who led the NFL in catches with the Miami Dolphins last season. Evaluations begin as 90 players vie for 53 coveted spots on the starting roster.TELEVISIONSEE LESS
- Tue, Aug 7 10:00 pm ETHBO
- Tue, Aug 710:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Wed, Aug 8 2:00 am ETHBO2
- Wed, Aug 8 6:30 pm ETHBO
- Wed, Aug 86:30 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Wed, Aug 8 8:30 pm ETHBO2
- Thu, Aug 9 1:00 am ETHBO
- Thu, Aug 91:35 am ETHBO LATINO
- Thu, Aug 9 12:30 pm ETHBO
- Thu, Aug 912:30 pm ETHBO LATINO
ON DEMANDAvailable Wed, Aug 8STREAMINGAvailable Tue, Aug 7 at 10:00pm ET on HBO GO and HBO NOW -
Season 1 Episode 2TV-MA|58 MIN|2018|HDAdult LanguagePlease come back for upcoming original programming information. Thank you for visiting the schedule.TELEVISIONSEE LESS
- Tue, Aug 14 10:00 pm ETHBO
- Tue, Aug 1410:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Wed, Aug 15 2:45 am ETHBO2
- Wed, Aug 15 6:30 pm ETHBO
- Wed, Aug 157:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Wed, Aug 15 10:30 pm ETHBO2
- Wed, Aug 15 11:35 pm ETHBO
- Thu, Aug 1612:50 am ETHBO LATINO
- Thu, Aug 16 1:10 pm ETHBO
- Thu, Aug 161:10 pm ETHBO LATINO
ON DEMANDAvailable Wed, Aug 15STREAMINGAvailable Tue, Aug 14 at 10:00pm ET on HBO GO and HBO NOW -
Season 1 Episode 3TV-MA|58 MIN|2018|HDAdult LanguagePlease come back for upcoming original programming information. Thank you for visiting the schedule.TELEVISIONSEE LESS
- Tue, Aug 21 10:00 pm ETHBO
- Tue, Aug 2110:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Wed, Aug 22 1:30 am ETHBO2
- Wed, Aug 22 6:30 pm ETHBO
- Wed, Aug 227:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Wed, Aug 22 10:00 pm ETHBO2
- Wed, Aug 2211:30 pm ETHBO
- Wed, Aug 22 11:45 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Thu, Aug 23 12:21 pm ETHBO2
- Thu, Aug 23 2:45 pm ETHBO
ON DEMANDAvailable Wed, Aug 22 -
I just ordered hbo. Wife will be pissed lol
-
Ugh my heart hurts for Hue now. Fu.ck.
-
Landry. Hell yea. Tell them boys!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
