Skip to content

OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread

The Browns Board
433 50 15.1k
  • Not sure about now, but early-on when you joined Prime you got a couple free joins to hand out to folks.

    So daught-in-law may have been holding out on you... 😉

  • @hoorta said:

    yes, it will stream to an Internet connected device...   

    I have it on my TV......on my Roku device.   Does that count?

    @the-gipper said:

    I have it on my TV......on my Roku device.   Does that count?

    AFAIK, yes....  

  • Yup... I use Roku as well to access HBO Go...

  • @jcam222 said:

    Try the online streaming but use a VPN that makes it look like you are in the US. 

    @tour2ma said:

    If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.

    image.thumb.png.d01862a22e6dee792e2ff1c6dfa658fd.png

    I guess, not? Even if I changed my VPN so it looked like I'm in da USA, certainly Spain is not part of the US neither part of any US territories (thank God 😉). 

    @nero said:

    image.thumb.png.d01862a22e6dee792e2ff1c6dfa658fd.png

    I guess, not? Even if I changed my VPN so it looked like I'm in da USA, certainly Spain is not part of the US neither part of any US territories (thank God 😉). 

    You can definitely spoof on your PC to make it think you are in the US to conquer the service area issue. I know people who do it to watch Netflix shows out of their area. Begin reading here https://nexusconsultancy.co.uk/blog/how-to-watch-region-restricted-videos-on-netflix-hulu-youtube-and-international-channels/

  • TV-MA|58 MIN|2018|HD
    Adult Language
    Enthusiasm is building for the 2018 Cleveland Browns. As training camp begins, all eyes are on QB Baker Mayfield, the NFL's number one overall draft pick and future of the franchise. General manager John Dorsey and head coach Hue Jackson welcome a new batch of veteran acquisitions, including former Buffalo Bills Pro Bowl QB Tyrod Taylor and outspoken receiver Jarvis Landry, who led the NFL in catches with the Miami Dolphins last season. Evaluations begin as 90 players vie for 53 coveted spots on the starting roster.
    TELEVISION 
    SEE LESS
    • Tue, Aug 7   10:00 pm ETHBO
    • Tue, Aug 710:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
    • Wed, Aug 8    2:00 am ETHBO2
    • Wed, Aug 8    6:30 pm ETHBO
    • Wed, Aug 86:30 pm ETHBO LATINO
    • Wed, Aug 8    8:30 pm ETHBO2
    • Thu, Aug 9     1:00 am ETHBO
    • Thu, Aug 91:35 am ETHBO LATINO
    • Thu, Aug 9     12:30 pm ETHBO
    • Thu, Aug 912:30 pm ETHBO LATINO
    ON DEMAND
    Available Wed, Aug 8
    STREAMING
    Available Tue, Aug 7 at 10:00pm ET on HBO GO and HBO NOW
  • Season 1 Episode 2
    TV-MA|58 MIN|2018|HD
    Adult Language
    Please come back for upcoming original programming information. Thank you for visiting the schedule.
    TELEVISION 
    SEE LESS
    • Tue, Aug 14    10:00 pm ETHBO
    • Tue, Aug 1410:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
    • Wed, Aug 15    2:45 am ETHBO2
    • Wed, Aug 15    6:30 pm ETHBO
    • Wed, Aug 157:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
    • Wed, Aug 15    10:30 pm ETHBO2
    • Wed, Aug 15    11:35 pm ETHBO
    • Thu, Aug 1612:50 am ETHBO LATINO
    • Thu, Aug 16     1:10 pm ETHBO
    • Thu, Aug 161:10 pm ETHBO LATINO
    ON DEMAND
    Available Wed, Aug 15
    STREAMING
    Available Tue, Aug 14 at 10:00pm ET on HBO GO and HBO NOW
  • Season 1 Episode 3
    TV-MA|58 MIN|2018|HD
    Adult Language
    Please come back for upcoming original programming information. Thank you for visiting the schedule.
    TELEVISION 
    SEE LESS
    • Tue, Aug 21    10:00 pm ETHBO
    • Tue, Aug 2110:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
    • Wed, Aug 22    1:30 am ETHBO2
    • Wed, Aug 22    6:30 pm ETHBO
    • Wed, Aug 227:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
    • Wed, Aug 22    10:00 pm ETHBO2
    • Wed, Aug 2211:30 pm ETHBO
    • Wed, Aug 22    11:45 pm ETHBO LATINO
    • Thu, Aug 23    12:21 pm ETHBO2
    • Thu, Aug 23    2:45 pm ETHBO
    ON DEMAND
    Available Wed, Aug 22
  • I just ordered hbo.  Wife will be pissed lol

  • No stripes for you!!

    Dorsey rockin the elf lol

  • Ugh my heart hurts for Hue now. Fu.ck.

  • Landry. Hell yea. Tell them boys!

  • "No shiit I got a lozenge biitch" ?

  • "bless'em" 

  • Classic line so far

  • Haley Did Not like the soft practises and questioned hue 

  • I thoroughly enjoyed that first episode. Almost had tears in my eyes with Hue, goddammit that has to be tough. Landry is legit. I love Gregg Williams.

  • Landry is gonna be a difference maker not just on the field either. He's gonna motivate these boys to take ownership.

    And they humanized Hue like no one else could. Damn this team needs to turn it around for this man. He's put everything he has into the Browns.

    And after seeing what I saw, I see why Coleman is history. Juxtapose his drops with Landry's catches and there it is in a nutshell.

  • @gunnergatski said:

    HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.

    A Gunner sighting!

    Been a while, bud....

    @nero said:

    Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.

    If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.

    @tour2ma said:

    A Gunner sighting!

    Been a while, bud....

    If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.

    Yano, been busy going back to school and dropping out again, getting laid off from the oilfield and going back again, getting engaged, feeling homicidal everytime I think about the browns the last couple years. Typical browns fan stuff. 

  • Landry. Hell yea. Tell them boys!

    @gunnergatski said:

    Landry. Hell yea. Tell them boys!

    I found it classic that a player like Landry wanted to take that mic. Sometimes coaches can't reach players. Sure his old LSU WR coach let Juice drop the mic..The only WR's i remember missing practice? Janis a knee..Cory a Hammy ..message sent 🙂   

  • Haley Did Not like the soft practises and questioned hue 

    @lbc-mike said:

    Haley Did Not like the soft practises and questioned hue 

    That scene stuck out to me too. Like they are setting up a sub plot with friction between the OC and the guy that used to be the OC.