Skip to content

OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread

The Browns Board
433 50 15.1k
  • Season 1 Episode 2
    TV-MA|58 MIN|2018|HD
    Adult Language
    Please come back for upcoming original programming information. Thank you for visiting the schedule.
    TELEVISION 
    SEE LESS
    • Tue, Aug 14    10:00 pm ETHBO
    • Tue, Aug 1410:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
    • Wed, Aug 15    2:45 am ETHBO2
    • Wed, Aug 15    6:30 pm ETHBO
    • Wed, Aug 157:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
    • Wed, Aug 15    10:30 pm ETHBO2
    • Wed, Aug 15    11:35 pm ETHBO
    • Thu, Aug 1612:50 am ETHBO LATINO
    • Thu, Aug 16     1:10 pm ETHBO
    • Thu, Aug 161:10 pm ETHBO LATINO
    ON DEMAND
    Available Wed, Aug 15
    STREAMING
    Available Tue, Aug 14 at 10:00pm ET on HBO GO and HBO NOW
  • Season 1 Episode 3
    TV-MA|58 MIN|2018|HD
    Adult Language
    Please come back for upcoming original programming information. Thank you for visiting the schedule.
    TELEVISION 
    SEE LESS
    • Tue, Aug 21    10:00 pm ETHBO
    • Tue, Aug 2110:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
    • Wed, Aug 22    1:30 am ETHBO2
    • Wed, Aug 22    6:30 pm ETHBO
    • Wed, Aug 227:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
    • Wed, Aug 22    10:00 pm ETHBO2
    • Wed, Aug 2211:30 pm ETHBO
    • Wed, Aug 22    11:45 pm ETHBO LATINO
    • Thu, Aug 23    12:21 pm ETHBO2
    • Thu, Aug 23    2:45 pm ETHBO
    ON DEMAND
    Available Wed, Aug 22
  • I just ordered hbo.  Wife will be pissed lol

  • No stripes for you!!

    Dorsey rockin the elf lol

  • Ugh my heart hurts for Hue now. Fu.ck.

  • Landry. Hell yea. Tell them boys!

  • "No shiit I got a lozenge biitch" ?

  • "bless'em" 

  • Classic line so far

  • Haley Did Not like the soft practises and questioned hue 

  • I thoroughly enjoyed that first episode. Almost had tears in my eyes with Hue, goddammit that has to be tough. Landry is legit. I love Gregg Williams.

  • Landry is gonna be a difference maker not just on the field either. He's gonna motivate these boys to take ownership.

    And they humanized Hue like no one else could. Damn this team needs to turn it around for this man. He's put everything he has into the Browns.

    And after seeing what I saw, I see why Coleman is history. Juxtapose his drops with Landry's catches and there it is in a nutshell.

  • @gunnergatski said:

    HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.

    A Gunner sighting!

    Been a while, bud....

    @nero said:

    Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.

    If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.

    @tour2ma said:

    A Gunner sighting!

    Been a while, bud....

    If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.

    Yano, been busy going back to school and dropping out again, getting laid off from the oilfield and going back again, getting engaged, feeling homicidal everytime I think about the browns the last couple years. Typical browns fan stuff. 

  • Landry. Hell yea. Tell them boys!

    @gunnergatski said:

    Landry. Hell yea. Tell them boys!

    I found it classic that a player like Landry wanted to take that mic. Sometimes coaches can't reach players. Sure his old LSU WR coach let Juice drop the mic..The only WR's i remember missing practice? Janis a knee..Cory a Hammy ..message sent 🙂   

  • Haley Did Not like the soft practises and questioned hue 

    @lbc-mike said:

    Haley Did Not like the soft practises and questioned hue 

    That scene stuck out to me too. Like they are setting up a sub plot with friction between the OC and the guy that used to be the OC. 

  • I think my main takeaways from the episode were as follows.

    Christian can lay it down on the kit.

    Jarvis is a cyborg sent from the future to catch footballs.

    Carl is funny.

    There should be a Hard Knocks drinking game where everyone drinks when someone says “shìt”.

    And l was really hoping to see something from Hue Jackson that made me feel ok about him coaching my favorite team, but l didn’t. Which feels awful to say with what he endured for that episode.

    And Tyrod sounds like #8 in this clip.

  • Every bit as good as I hoped for......

    Any questions on why Coleman was traded for a box of Tic Tacs was answered thoroughly by Landry. 

    Hue needs to be less of a players coach.

    Hue is a good man and a tough dude...... a laughing stock and butt of most NFL jokes as a 1-31/0-16 coach, then loses a brother and mom within days of each other..... all with the cameras watching and he doesn't miss a beat.

    Can't wait for next Tuesday..... 

  • @jcam222 said:

    Try the online streaming but use a VPN that makes it look like you are in the US. 

    @tour2ma said:

    If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.

    image.thumb.png.d01862a22e6dee792e2ff1c6dfa658fd.png

    I guess, not? Even if I changed my VPN so it looked like I'm in da USA, certainly Spain is not part of the US neither part of any US territories (thank God 😉). 

    @nero said:

    image.thumb.png.d01862a22e6dee792e2ff1c6dfa658fd.png

    I guess, not? Even if I changed my VPN so it looked like I'm in da USA, certainly Spain is not part of the US neither part of any US territories (thank God 😉). 

    I live in Japan and can watch HBO with a DNS service.  I use Unlocator and it works for Amazon Prime, US Hulu and a bunch of networks including HBO.  Check it out.

  • Makes you feel for Hue. Tough guy for going through all of that and keep going

    Gregg Williams is great as always

    Tyrod to Jarvis will be a fantastic connection

    Not enough Jabrill....  🙂 

  • I feel good about where Gordon is after watching the episode.

    Landry speech was great- that Sheet IS contagious! 

    Carl and Taylor Swift... lol 

    QB RV... Hard Knocks goes where it wants.... run a hose to the woods- SICK! lol 

    Kirksey on the drums was dope.

    Damn Hue, who knew?! Time to rally for our coach.

    Culture change isn't just for the players. It's time to step up as fans. Wash away the old, bring in a new attitude. We're all part of the problem. 

    Can't wait until Thursday. And next episode. Coleman looks pissed in the teaser.