OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread
-
Classic line so far
-
Haley Did Not like the soft practises and questioned hue
-
I thoroughly enjoyed that first episode. Almost had tears in my eyes with Hue, goddammit that has to be tough. Landry is legit. I love Gregg Williams.
-
Landry is gonna be a difference maker not just on the field either. He's gonna motivate these boys to take ownership.
And they humanized Hue like no one else could. Damn this team needs to turn it around for this man. He's put everything he has into the Browns.
And after seeing what I saw, I see why Coleman is history. Juxtapose his drops with Landry's catches and there it is in a nutshell.
-
HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.
A Gunner sighting!
Been a while, bud....
Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.
If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.
A Gunner sighting!
Been a while, bud....
If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.
Yano, been busy going back to school and dropping out again, getting laid off from the oilfield and going back again, getting engaged, feeling homicidal everytime I think about the browns the last couple years. Typical browns fan stuff.
-
Landry. Hell yea. Tell them boys!
Landry. Hell yea. Tell them boys!
I found it classic that a player like Landry wanted to take that mic. Sometimes coaches can't reach players. Sure his old LSU WR coach let Juice drop the mic..The only WR's i remember missing practice? Janis a knee..Cory a Hammy ..message sent
-
-
I think my main takeaways from the episode were as follows.
Christian can lay it down on the kit.
Jarvis is a cyborg sent from the future to catch footballs.
Carl is funny.
There should be a Hard Knocks drinking game where everyone drinks when someone says “shìt”.
And l was really hoping to see something from Hue Jackson that made me feel ok about him coaching my favorite team, but l didn’t. Which feels awful to say with what he endured for that episode.
And Tyrod sounds like #8 in this clip.
-
Every bit as good as I hoped for......
Any questions on why Coleman was traded for a box of Tic Tacs was answered thoroughly by Landry.
Hue needs to be less of a players coach.
Hue is a good man and a tough dude...... a laughing stock and butt of most NFL jokes as a 1-31/0-16 coach, then loses a brother and mom within days of each other..... all with the cameras watching and he doesn't miss a beat.
Can't wait for next Tuesday.....
-
Try the online streaming but use a VPN that makes it look like you are in the US.
If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.
I guess, not? Even if I changed my VPN so it looked like I'm in da USA, certainly Spain is not part of the US neither part of any US territories (thank God
).
I guess, not? Even if I changed my VPN so it looked like I'm in da USA, certainly Spain is not part of the US neither part of any US territories (thank God
).
I live in Japan and can watch HBO with a DNS service. I use Unlocator and it works for Amazon Prime, US Hulu and a bunch of networks including HBO. Check it out.
-
Makes you feel for Hue. Tough guy for going through all of that and keep going
Gregg Williams is great as always
Tyrod to Jarvis will be a fantastic connection
Not enough Jabrill....
-
I feel good about where Gordon is after watching the episode.
Landry speech was great- that Sheet IS contagious!
Carl and Taylor Swift... lol
QB RV... Hard Knocks goes where it wants.... run a hose to the woods- SICK! lol
Kirksey on the drums was dope.
Damn Hue, who knew?! Time to rally for our coach.
Culture change isn't just for the players. It's time to step up as fans. Wash away the old, bring in a new attitude. We're all part of the problem.
Can't wait until Thursday. And next episode. Coleman looks pissed in the teaser.
-
Carl is a good guy!
Notice not one reference was made to his being a good football player.
Anybody pick up one single play he was even close to?
I admit it. Don’t know nearly as much as any of you about football. For the most part I’m a lurker. But I’ve been a Browns fan since 1964 And having worked in television most of my adult life, that’s something I’m semi articulate about
Dude better pick it up on the field real soon or he’s a TV casualty.
This is Emmy winning Sheet.
-
I feel good about where Gordon is after watching the episode.
Landry speech was great- that Sheet IS contagious!
Carl and Taylor Swift... lol
QB RV... Hard Knocks goes where it wants.... run a hose to the woods- SICK! lol
Kirksey on the drums was dope.
Damn Hue, who knew?! Time to rally for our coach.
Culture change isn't just for the players. It's time to step up as fans. Wash away the old, bring in a new attitude. We're all part of the problem.
Can't wait until Thursday. And next episode. Coleman looks pissed in the teaser.
I feel good about where Gordon is after watching the episode.
Landry speech was great- that Sheet IS contagious!
Carl and Taylor Swift... lol
QB RV... Hard Knocks goes where it wants.... run a hose to the woods- SICK! lol
Kirksey on the drums was dope.
Damn Hue, who knew?! Time to rally for our coach.
Culture change isn't just for the players. It's time to step up as fans. Wash away the old, bring in a new attitude. We're all part of the problem.
Can't wait until Thursday. And next episode. Coleman looks pissed in the teaser.
Two guys stood out when it came to being sensitive about Hue's losses. Our GM took it upon himself to make sure Hue was ok and organized others to help. And Josh Gordon came out of his own self imposed world to send a message of both condolence and encouragement that he would return ASAP. People back in the drug life normally do not do that. JG shows some insight about how important he is for Hue's future with this team. Lets all hope it's not JM kind of BS and that he does indeed come back soon and ready to go full speed.
I do know one thing. He won't get away with any crap with Jarvis around. JL will be his biggest booster/supporter, but start f'n around and he will be stink on sheet. That guy is a real Browns old time football player with a ton of talent. Even the rest of his teammates both side of the ball recognize a real "star" who will lead this team with his play much like Jerry Rice used to do. Those guys don't impress easily, but they were IMPRESSED! So was I!!!!
-
TV-MA|58 MIN|2018|HDAdult LanguageEnthusiasm is building for the 2018 Cleveland Browns. As training camp begins, all eyes are on QB Baker Mayfield, the NFL's number one overall draft pick and future of the franchise. General manager John Dorsey and head coach Hue Jackson welcome a new batch of veteran acquisitions, including former Buffalo Bills Pro Bowl QB Tyrod Taylor and outspoken receiver Jarvis Landry, who led the NFL in catches with the Miami Dolphins last season. Evaluations begin as 90 players vie for 53 coveted spots on the starting roster.TELEVISIONSEE LESS
- Tue, Aug 7 10:00 pm ETHBO
- Tue, Aug 710:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Wed, Aug 8 2:00 am ETHBO2
- Wed, Aug 8 6:30 pm ETHBO
- Wed, Aug 86:30 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Wed, Aug 8 8:30 pm ETHBO2
- Thu, Aug 9 1:00 am ETHBO
- Thu, Aug 91:35 am ETHBO LATINO
- Thu, Aug 9 12:30 pm ETHBO
- Thu, Aug 912:30 pm ETHBO LATINO
ON DEMANDAvailable Wed, Aug 8STREAMINGAvailable Tue, Aug 7 at 10:00pm ET on HBO GO and HBO NOWTV-MA|58 MIN|2018|HDAdult LanguageEnthusiasm is building for the 2018 Cleveland Browns. As training camp begins, all eyes are on QB Baker Mayfield, the NFL's number one overall draft pick and future of the franchise. General manager John Dorsey and head coach Hue Jackson welcome a new batch of veteran acquisitions, including former Buffalo Bills Pro Bowl QB Tyrod Taylor and outspoken receiver Jarvis Landry, who led the NFL in catches with the Miami Dolphins last season. Evaluations begin as 90 players vie for 53 coveted spots on the starting roster.TELEVISIONSEE LESS- Tue, Aug 7 10:00 pm ETHBO
- Tue, Aug 710:00 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Wed, Aug 8 2:00 am ETHBO2
- Wed, Aug 8 6:30 pm ETHBO
- Wed, Aug 86:30 pm ETHBO LATINO
- Wed, Aug 8 8:30 pm ETHBO2
- Thu, Aug 9 1:00 am ETHBO
- Thu, Aug 91:35 am ETHBO LATINO
- Thu, Aug 9 12:30 pm ETHBO
- Thu, Aug 912:30 pm ETHBO LATINO
ON DEMANDAvailable Wed, Aug 8STREAMINGAvailable Tue, Aug 7 at 10:00pm ET on HBO GO and HBO NOWFor those of us who couldn't get enough BROWNS Hard Stuff.....
-
And you can watch it on HBO on demand anytime.
-
I feel good about where Gordon is after watching the episode.
Landry speech was great- that Sheet IS contagious!
Carl and Taylor Swift... lol
QB RV... Hard Knocks goes where it wants.... run a hose to the woods- SICK! lol
Kirksey on the drums was dope.
Damn Hue, who knew?! Time to rally for our coach.
Culture change isn't just for the players. It's time to step up as fans. Wash away the old, bring in a new attitude. We're all part of the problem.
Can't wait until Thursday. And next episode. Coleman looks pissed in the teaser.
I feel good about where Gordon is after watching the episode.
Landry speech was great- that Sheet IS contagious!
Carl and Taylor Swift... lol
QB RV... Hard Knocks goes where it wants.... run a hose to the woods- SICK! lol
Kirksey on the drums was dope.
Damn Hue, who knew?! Time to rally for our coach.
Culture change isn't just for the players. It's time to step up as fans. Wash away the old, bring in a new attitude. We're all part of the problem.
Can't wait until Thursday. And next episode. Coleman looks pissed in the teaser.
My steeler board posted about hue and his family last week. I was surprised to not see a thread here but didn't want to be the one to start one either.
-
There is no crying in football. Sucks but life happens. We don't cry like squeler fans.
No need for a hue thread unless he gets canned.
-
After sleeping on it and having it gnaw away at my subconscious all night, the whole "This is my chair, it's my call cause I sit in this chair. I used to sit in your chair" thing really came off as arrogant and was a microcosm of what makes Hue a 1-31/0-16 head coach.
You have multiple coaches, and a freaking stud PLAYER all saying the same thing, yet the "players coach" won't listen to a second of it...... Can you imaging Belichick being as soft as Hue?
Hue the man is a good dude - Hue the head coach is in way over his head.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login