Cory Coleman Traded
-
NOTICE, how he IS NOT looking at the ball. There's something more important to him than the ball.
That's the #15 overall selection looking like a 7th rounder.
-
NOTICE, how he IS NOT looking at the ball. There's something more important to him than the ball.
That's the #15 overall selection looking like a 7th rounder.
-
-
Unbelievable end to an unbelievable season.??
-
-
Actually he was looking at the ball.... go to the 20 second mark... I mean, it's coming directly at your head, you have your hands there- and whoopsie.....
It was a complete utter lack of concentration and a combination of hearing foot steps.. God he sucked!.. Kizer actually threw the most catchable pass he ever threw...
-
Honestly, I think Rashard Higgins made Corey completely expendable. Yeah, Callaway had something to do with it, but apparently Higgins looked far superior to Coleman and it wasn't close. This is just camp and preseason, which basically amounts to jack squat, but I've been saying for a while that it wouldn't surprise me if Higgins was a guy who made some noise. Kizer really screwed him over last year, and Higgins is a guy who catches the ball and runs good routes. Running good routes will get you receptions when you have accurate QBs. He also looks faster and stronger. And how about the 2 back shoulder receptions from the two QBs?! Apparently Higgins caught some nice balls yesterday, including a 40 yarder from Baker down the seam.
At first I was really irritated by the Coleman trade. Now I don't care. Addition by subtraction. Oh, and apparently Ratley starting to make a little noise.
-
Dorsey. "I think there's some talent that can develop faster than Cory Playing"?.. https://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland/post/_/id/5280
-
Dorsey. "I think there's some talent that can develop faster than Cory Playing"?.. https://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland/post/_/id/5280
Dorsey. "I think there's some talent that can develop faster than Cory Playing"?.. https://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland/post/_/id/5280
dorsey is correct. i hope dorsey keeps going above hue to make our team better.
-
I can safely say I'm happy we obliged him.
-
I can safely say I'm happy we obliged him.
I can safely say I'm happy we obliged him.
I get the impression there was some clever editing with that opening sequence on HK that culminated with him getting traded.
I think that argument in Hue’s office where he asked to be traded happened a good week before he was actually traded, and l personally didn’t interpret it like he was REALLY asking to be traded, it was just something he said because he was upset.
Early camp stories were about Coleman dropping balls...again, but then the narrative changed to him refusing a day off and stringing together a few good days in a row. He was literally first on the depth chart the day he was traded, so he was clearly getting playing time.
Not that it matters much, but l don’t buy the explanation that “he asked to be traded” and think it’s more likely the FO just didn’t want him on the team or felt they had better options.
-
I can safely say I'm happy we obliged him.
I get the impression there was some clever editing with that opening sequence on HK that culminated with him getting traded.
I think that argument in Hue’s office where he asked to be traded happened a good week before he was actually traded, and l personally didn’t interpret it like he was REALLY asking to be traded, it was just something he said because he was upset.
Early camp stories were about Coleman dropping balls...again, but then the narrative changed to him refusing a day off and stringing together a few good days in a row. He was literally first on the depth chart the day he was traded, so he was clearly getting playing time.
Not that it matters much, but l don’t buy the explanation that “he asked to be traded” and think it’s more likely the FO just didn’t want him on the team or felt they had better options.
I get the impression there was some clever editing with that opening sequence on HK that culminated with him getting traded.
I think that argument in Hue’s office where he asked to be traded happened a good week before he was actually traded, and l personally didn’t interpret it like he was REALLY asking to be traded, it was just something he said because he was upset.
Early camp stories were about Coleman dropping balls...again, but then the narrative changed to him refusing a day off and stringing together a few good days in a row. He was literally first on the depth chart the day he was traded, so he was clearly getting playing time.
Not that it matters much, but l don’t buy the explanation that “he asked to be traded” and think it’s more likely the FO just didn’t want him on the team or felt they had better options.
I'm pretty sure it was the same day, because that's the day he was demoted to the 2s and reports were that he was upset on the field.
The kid doesn't have it. When he said "traded" I'm sure they were like, "well sure, son".
If Hue would have had one of those trap doors in his floor he would have pulled it and Corey would have been jettisoned on an underground tunnel to Buffalo.
They couldn't get rid of him fast enough, still surprised he made it past draft night.
Z
-
Well, at least he has plenty of shoes. Hope he has some good winter boots.
-
I get the impression there was some clever editing with that opening sequence on HK that culminated with him getting traded.
I think that argument in Hue’s office where he asked to be traded happened a good week before he was actually traded, and l personally didn’t interpret it like he was REALLY asking to be traded, it was just something he said because he was upset.
Early camp stories were about Coleman dropping balls...again, but then the narrative changed to him refusing a day off and stringing together a few good days in a row. He was literally first on the depth chart the day he was traded, so he was clearly getting playing time.
Not that it matters much, but l don’t buy the explanation that “he asked to be traded” and think it’s more likely the FO just didn’t want him on the team or felt they had better options.
I'm pretty sure it was the same day, because that's the day he was demoted to the 2s and reports were that he was upset on the field.
The kid doesn't have it. When he said "traded" I'm sure they were like, "well sure, son".
If Hue would have had one of those trap doors in his floor he would have pulled it and Corey would have been jettisoned on an underground tunnel to Buffalo.
They couldn't get rid of him fast enough, still surprised he made it past draft night.
Z
Zombo said:
I'm pretty sure it was the same day, because that's the day he was demoted to the 2s and reports were that he was upset on the field.
The kid doesn't have it. When he said "traded" I'm sure they were like, "well sure, son".
If Hue would have had one of those trap doors in his floor he would have pulled it and Corey would have been jettisoned on an underground tunnel to Buffalo.
They couldn't get rid of him fast enough, still surprised he made it past draft night.
Z
Ok, apparently l had that all wrong. This says it was within 24 hours of the argument in the office.
The demotion must have been so recent that they didn’t have time or inclination to update the depth chart because he was listed as a starter the day he got traded.
-
nothing like a lazy chump who doesn't really give a frack about winning to ruin a lockerroom and destroy
a winning attitude.
Things are looking excellent for a surprising season.
-
I was a little disappointed in the short clip cutting of CoCo's departure. If they wanted to show off his shoe collection so bad they could have mixed in some of "these boots were made for walking".? There has to be a chain of command before he got to Jackson. Cory may have felt trapped to talk to WR coach due to his past Landry connection..Talking to Haley or Dorsey? nah, I guess Cory thought he felt more comfortable talking to Hue. Hue shockling surprised me, by pointing Cory back to his his position coach..Cory clearly wanted to deliver his message to the right guy..Bye-Bye!. some coach building into Episode 3? stick that green laser on 14 actual penalties called and quit shooting your own two feet
-
Well, at least he has plenty of shoes. Hope he has some good winter boots.
Well, at least he has plenty of shoes. Hope he has some good winter boots.
Of course, you get drummed out of the league Corey you're not going to be able to afford these anymore.
$600 bucks, natural coyote...

-
Well, at least he has plenty of shoes. Hope he has some good winter boots.
Of course, you get drummed out of the league Corey you're not going to be able to afford these anymore.
$600 bucks, natural coyote...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
️