IT'S GAME DAY!!
-
Oh, right...you are in San Diego. 7 eastern = 4 pacific
pre game on at 3
-
Eastern...or pacific?
c'mon man this ain't the super bowl PCT
-
YES ! GAME DAY !
I'm pickin more lbs of blackberries, going to start making some jam, pancake syrup, try fruit rollups...
and make some green tomato/Jimmy Dean sage sausage/sweet banana pepper "sloppy joe".
Or...maybe....I'll just make several BLT's for the game. I'm fine with losing every preseason game if that is what happens...
because the NFL won't know what hit em when the regular season starts.
YES ! GAME DAY !
I'm pickin more lbs of blackberries, going to start making some jam...........................
Ok I'm sold. I'm gonna have you pack me up a couple of jars of that and send me a bill with if including the postage. Send me a PM when you have some for me. I can't pass that up cal. I love blackberry jam. ?Have to play extra racquetball to indulge in it.?
-
I'll be watching on NFL network, but I live here in philly, and my girlfriend is a big Eagles fan, and they play the Steelers tonight, so I guess its going to be a flip flop back and forth for both games. I'll wear my throwback white #57 Clay Matthews jersey.
-
Eastern...or pacific?
c'mon man this ain't the super bowl PCT
-
Can you be more pacific?
?
-
Oh, right...you are in San Diego. 7 eastern = 4 pacific
Yep. West coast time is the best.
-
Oh, right...you are in San Diego. 7 eastern = 4 pacific
Yep. West coast time is the best.
-
I've always put absolutely zero stock in preseason wins and losses (as last year proved out) but I enjoy the games. First time to see the new players together. First time to see the rookies in action. Vanilla schemes, "winning" is getting out of the game relatively injury free, here is what I'll look for:
1. Leftside of our offensive line. How is Bito looking as a LT, how is Corbett fitting in?
2. Baker Mayfield. First time to see our future franchise QB under the lights. I think we all have learned to curb our enthusiasm since Tim Couch's debut against the Cowboys in 99, as each succeeding rookie QB has become an even bigger disappointment. If this is the guy to break the streak, then I don't wanna miss a snap.
3. Garrett/Ogbah. I'd love to see these two healthy and together in a quarter against the Giants 1's and see what kind of pressure they can produce.
4. Nick Chubb. Running back is the one position that the average fan can tell right away if someone "has it", one crackling 16 yard gain over the right side and I'll be happy.
5. Defensive backfield. What's going on back there? Who's starting? Why? Who's shining? How many are we going to field at a time (Some teams are playing a 3-1-7)? Not a lot of press coverage on this overhauled group so far, so I guess I want to see it for myself.
Bonus: New kickoff rule ... Do we need three guys that can catch the ball back there now? Wanna see how this is going to work out.
Zombo
-
can't be the only one here...so, i lost mom to her long hard battle with leukemia back in march 2012..add a brother,no wonder Hue has this lost blank look on his face with media at camp..Frankly, I don't care if your with the 1's,2's,3's nor 4's, but at least play your a$$ off & hand a game ball to your head coach before he's going back home ?...lord knows, he's earned at least your best effort..
pinch me..hot damm it's ? season.. bless'em
-
-
I am excited as hell while being thoroughly prepared to be pissed or depressed about something by halftime LOL. The manic life of a Browns fan
-
I’m just gonna call it though. Baker Mayfield is going to light it up tonight on a national stage. The shits going to be electrifying.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
