IT'S GAME DAY!!
-
I dont mind the penalties at this point, this team needs to play with more attitude.
-
Good pursuit by the rookie.
-
I’ll do my Ric Flair impersonation. . .WHOOOOOOOOO!
-
Good adjustment by hollywood... good trust by TT
-
Man Tyrod throws a pretty football. That's a welcome change.
-
All 3 QB's on the bench going over the plays on the tablet and TT telling the rookie what he saw.
That's the kind of vet you want on your team.
-
Chubbs initial stance is so damn upright...
-
WOOOOO!
-
Minus the pump fake... so far Baker has shown a modicum of decisiveness.
-
I like what I'm seeing from Baker.
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login