IT'S GAME DAY!!
-
Chubbs initial stance is so damn upright...
-
WOOOOO!
-
Minus the pump fake... so far Baker has shown a modicum of decisiveness.
-
I like what I'm seeing from Baker.
-
-
-
-
-
Our run game looks awful so far. Dig the air attack though.
-
Our run game looks awful so far. Dig the air attack though.
Our run game looks awful so far. Dig the air attack though.
I'd argue that Chubb looks awful so far..... my lone disappointment so far.
-
Our run game looks awful so far. Dig the air attack though.
I'd argue that Chubb looks awful so far..... my lone disappointment so far.
-
Well, I got screwed. directv mistakenly blocked out the game in my area. They're going to hear about it. I deserve some compensation for this screw up. How long does it take for the geeks to unblock a channel to an area? Apparently, they just don't care anymore.
-
-
Chubb keeps trying to bounce it to the outside. Clearly it isn’t working.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login