Skip to content

IT'S GAME DAY!!

The Browns Board
141 40 6.2k
  • @falcon7 said:

    NFL Network blacked out in Dayton Ohio! WTF?

    Not even on the (F)ucking radio!

    Not blocked on Spectrum

    @furious-styles said:

    Not blocked on Spectrum

    Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

    I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

  • WOOOOO!

  • Landry, Gordon, Callaway,  Nojoke and Duke ... Try and stop us.

    Zombo

  • Nice pass!!

    Hopefully Callaway can do that in the regular season if his butt ain't suspended..

  • Eye test  - check

    Glimpse of what some players may be - check

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Our run game looks awful so far. Dig the air attack though.

    I'd argue that Chubb looks awful so far..... my lone disappointment so far. 

    @d-bone said:

    I'd argue that Chubb looks awful so far..... my lone disappointment so far. 

    No argument here. I’m seeing runs inside net 2 yards, and runs outside lose 3. 

  • @furious-styles said:

    Not blocked on Spectrum

    Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

    I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

    @falcon7 said:

    Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

    I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

    Yep. Straight outta Dayton at the moment.

    I want to dump Spectrum too.........just not tonight.

  • Open field tackling. Big thumbs up.

  • Callaway looks like the real deal. Too bad he’ll only be the field 10 percent of his career. 

  • Chubb is gonna have a tough day of film review.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Chubb is gonna have a tough day of film review.

    Thought it might be more Oline at first, but no... it looks like it’s Chubb 

  • @furious-styles said:

    Not blocked on Spectrum

    Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

    I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

    @falcon7 said:

    Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

    I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

    That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference.  Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...  

    PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up) 

    EDIT:  Not only that, I just tried tuning into the Cowboys- 49ers game on NFLN. Blacked out. What in the hell? They're going to have to do some serious explaining HOW you managed to black out a game where the teams playing are both 1,000 miles + away from Dayton. Say it again- maroons....  

  • @falcon7 said:

    Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

    I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

    That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference.  Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...  

    PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up) 

    EDIT:  Not only that, I just tried tuning into the Cowboys- 49ers game on NFLN. Blacked out. What in the hell? They're going to have to do some serious explaining HOW you managed to black out a game where the teams playing are both 1,000 miles + away from Dayton. Say it again- maroons....  

    @hoorta said:

    That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference.  Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...  

    PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up) 

    I'm on a FuboTV, with the same problem... 

    [edit] No cowboys game either. Makes no sense!

  • Pluses ....Tyrod, Baker, Callway, Njoku, D as a whole ...

    Concerns ...Chubb ( stance needs work ) 2nd string O Line ....need depth

  • @hoorta said:

    That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference.  Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...  

    PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up) 

    I'm on a FuboTV, with the same problem... 

    [edit] No cowboys game either. Makes no sense!

    @falcon7 said:

    I'm on a FuboTV, with the same problem...

    See my edit to the original post- DTV tech support is gonna get an earful tomorrow....   

  • Things to work on but always better to win

  • @falcon7 said:

    I'm on a FuboTV, with the same problem...

    See my edit to the original post- DTV tech support is gonna get an earful tomorrow....   

    @hoorta said:

    See my edit to the original post- DTV tech support is gonna get an earful tomorrow....   

    To be totally honest, I get higher quality more consistent feeds from underground hosting sites than DirecTV when I had them. It totally blows and I dont regret dropping them at all.

  • hell of a catch by callaway looks like the gamble Dorsey took may pay off,Mayfield has awesome footwork and keeps his head downfield

    D sucked against the run didn't matter who was in

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Chubb is gonna have a tough day of film review.

    Thought it might be more Oline at first, but no... it looks like it’s Chubb 

    @comeonman said:

    Thought it might be more Oline at first, but no... it looks like it’s Chubb 

    Its both, lot of times guy in backfield to meet Chubb, but Chubb also looked slow to me.

  • wow! am looking at some of these back shoulder stop routes thrown..Haley has these QB's looking at safety reads & am tell ya, none of them got close to the completions..

  • Last 2 pre seasons 5-0

    See we aint that bad 🙂