Skip to content

IT'S GAME DAY!!

The Browns Board
141 40 6.2k
  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #73

    Eye test  - check

    Glimpse of what some players may be - check

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Our run game looks awful so far. Dig the air attack though.

    I'd argue that Chubb looks awful so far..... my lone disappointment so far. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @d-bone said:

    I'd argue that Chubb looks awful so far..... my lone disappointment so far. 

    No argument here. I’m seeing runs inside net 2 yards, and runs outside lose 3. 

  • @furious-styles said:

    Not blocked on Spectrum

    Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

    I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

    F Furious Styles wrote on last edited by Furious Styles
    #75

    @falcon7 said:

    Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

    I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

    Yep. Straight outta Dayton at the moment.

    I want to dump Spectrum too.........just not tonight.

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #76

    Open field tackling. Big thumbs up.

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #77

    Callaway looks like the real deal. Too bad he’ll only be the field 10 percent of his career. 

  • Chubb is gonna have a tough day of film review.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @jrb12711 said:

    Chubb is gonna have a tough day of film review.

    Thought it might be more Oline at first, but no... it looks like it’s Chubb 

  • @furious-styles said:

    Not blocked on Spectrum

    Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

    I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #79

    @falcon7 said:

    Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

    I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

    That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference.  Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...  

    PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up) 

    EDIT:  Not only that, I just tried tuning into the Cowboys- 49ers game on NFLN. Blacked out. What in the hell? They're going to have to do some serious explaining HOW you managed to black out a game where the teams playing are both 1,000 miles + away from Dayton. Say it again- maroons....  

  • @falcon7 said:

    Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

    I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

    That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference.  Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...  

    PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up) 

    EDIT:  Not only that, I just tried tuning into the Cowboys- 49ers game on NFLN. Blacked out. What in the hell? They're going to have to do some serious explaining HOW you managed to black out a game where the teams playing are both 1,000 miles + away from Dayton. Say it again- maroons....  

    F FALCON7 wrote on last edited by FALCON7
    #80

    @hoorta said:

    That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference.  Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...  

    PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up) 

    I'm on a FuboTV, with the same problem... 

    [edit] No cowboys game either. Makes no sense!

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Pluses ....Tyrod, Baker, Callway, Njoku, D as a whole ...

    Concerns ...Chubb ( stance needs work ) 2nd string O Line ....need depth

  • @hoorta said:

    That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference.  Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...  

    PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up) 

    I'm on a FuboTV, with the same problem... 

    [edit] No cowboys game either. Makes no sense!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @falcon7 said:

    I'm on a FuboTV, with the same problem...

    See my edit to the original post- DTV tech support is gonna get an earful tomorrow....   

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #83

    Things to work on but always better to win

  • @falcon7 said:

    I'm on a FuboTV, with the same problem...

    See my edit to the original post- DTV tech support is gonna get an earful tomorrow....   

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @hoorta said:

    See my edit to the original post- DTV tech support is gonna get an earful tomorrow....   

    To be totally honest, I get higher quality more consistent feeds from underground hosting sites than DirecTV when I had them. It totally blows and I dont regret dropping them at all.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #85

    hell of a catch by callaway looks like the gamble Dorsey took may pay off,Mayfield has awesome footwork and keeps his head downfield

    D sucked against the run didn't matter who was in

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Chubb is gonna have a tough day of film review.

    Thought it might be more Oline at first, but no... it looks like it’s Chubb 

    runyon27R runyon27 wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @comeonman said:

    Thought it might be more Oline at first, but no... it looks like it’s Chubb 

    Its both, lot of times guy in backfield to meet Chubb, but Chubb also looked slow to me.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #87

    wow! am looking at some of these back shoulder stop routes thrown..Haley has these QB's looking at safety reads & am tell ya, none of them got close to the completions..

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #88

    Last 2 pre seasons 5-0

    See we aint that bad 🙂

  • Last 2 pre seasons 5-0

    See we aint that bad 🙂

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #89

    @darren15 said:

    Last 2 pre seasons 5-0

    See we aint that bad 🙂

    lol

    ...just got back from rehearsal.  Missed the game.  Watched some highlights.    Seems Baker threw an awful lot at Callaway.

    Stats say we couldn't run the ball...nor could we stop it.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #90

    Baker's every Throw/Run play in 5 minutes  

    Tyrod Taylor=5 of 5=99 yards 1 TD....1 fumble on punt.....13 penalties minus -141 yards 🙁(clean it up)   

  • sydS syd

    hell of a catch by callaway looks like the gamble Dorsey took may pay off,Mayfield has awesome footwork and keeps his head downfield

    D sucked against the run didn't matter who was in

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @syd said:

    D sucked against the run didn't matter who was in

    well i didnt watch the game so i dont know where the runs broke. I do know defenses arent interested much in stopping the run in preseason. Nobody wants to go down for the season in these meaningless scrimmages. Stopping the run is dirty trench work. I'll reserve my judgement on all this till sep 9th when it means somethin.

    i will say losing danny gave me a bad feeling about this years run D. If he isnt adequately replaced, you'll see our lineman pinch in to shore up the middle.....and boom long runs will bounce outside. Usually teams build on core competencies

  • @syd said:

    D sucked against the run didn't matter who was in

    well i didnt watch the game so i dont know where the runs broke. I do know defenses arent interested much in stopping the run in preseason. Nobody wants to go down for the season in these meaningless scrimmages. Stopping the run is dirty trench work. I'll reserve my judgement on all this till sep 9th when it means somethin.

    i will say losing danny gave me a bad feeling about this years run D. If he isnt adequately replaced, you'll see our lineman pinch in to shore up the middle.....and boom long runs will bounce outside. Usually teams build on core competencies

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #92

    @clevfan4life said:

    losing danny gave me a bad feeling about this years run D

    It shouldn't.. he remains a backup for the Pats.  He isn't untalented, but the interior DL that remains is just as good if not better