IT'S GAME DAY!!
-
Open field tackling. Big thumbs up.
-
Callaway looks like the real deal. Too bad he’ll only be the field 10 percent of his career.
-
-
Not blocked on Spectrum
Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd?
I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month.
Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd?
I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month.
That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference. Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...
PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up)
EDIT: Not only that, I just tried tuning into the Cowboys- 49ers game on NFLN. Blacked out. What in the hell? They're going to have to do some serious explaining HOW you managed to black out a game where the teams playing are both 1,000 miles + away from Dayton. Say it again- maroons....
-
Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd?
I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month.
That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference. Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...
PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up)
EDIT: Not only that, I just tried tuning into the Cowboys- 49ers game on NFLN. Blacked out. What in the hell? They're going to have to do some serious explaining HOW you managed to black out a game where the teams playing are both 1,000 miles + away from Dayton. Say it again- maroons....
That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference. Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...
PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up)
I'm on a FuboTV, with the same problem...
[edit] No cowboys game either. Makes no sense!
-
Pluses ....Tyrod, Baker, Callway, Njoku, D as a whole ...
Concerns ...Chubb ( stance needs work ) 2nd string O Line ....need depth
-
That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference. Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...
PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up)
I'm on a FuboTV, with the same problem...
[edit] No cowboys game either. Makes no sense!
-
Things to work on but always better to win
-
-
Thought it might be more Oline at first, but no... it looks like it’s Chubb
Its both, lot of times guy in backfield to meet Chubb, but Chubb also looked slow to me.
-
Last 2 pre seasons 5-0
See we aint that bad
-
hell of a catch by callaway looks like the gamble Dorsey took may pay off,Mayfield has awesome footwork and keeps his head downfield
D sucked against the run didn't matter who was in
D sucked against the run didn't matter who was in
well i didnt watch the game so i dont know where the runs broke. I do know defenses arent interested much in stopping the run in preseason. Nobody wants to go down for the season in these meaningless scrimmages. Stopping the run is dirty trench work. I'll reserve my judgement on all this till sep 9th when it means somethin.
i will say losing danny gave me a bad feeling about this years run D. If he isnt adequately replaced, you'll see our lineman pinch in to shore up the middle.....and boom long runs will bounce outside. Usually teams build on core competencies
-
D sucked against the run didn't matter who was in
well i didnt watch the game so i dont know where the runs broke. I do know defenses arent interested much in stopping the run in preseason. Nobody wants to go down for the season in these meaningless scrimmages. Stopping the run is dirty trench work. I'll reserve my judgement on all this till sep 9th when it means somethin.
i will say losing danny gave me a bad feeling about this years run D. If he isnt adequately replaced, you'll see our lineman pinch in to shore up the middle.....and boom long runs will bounce outside. Usually teams build on core competencies
losing danny gave me a bad feeling about this years run D
It shouldn't.. he remains a backup for the Pats. He isn't untalented, but the interior DL that remains is just as good if not better
-
Well, I got screwed. directv mistakenly blocked out the game in my area. They're going to hear about it. I deserve some compensation for this screw up. How long does it take for the geeks to unblock a channel to an area? Apparently, they just don't care anymore.
Well, I got screwed. directv mistakenly blocked out the game in my area. They're going to hear about it. I deserve some compensation for this screw up. How long does it take for the geeks to unblock a channel to an area? Apparently, they just don't care anymore.
The game was blocked out on NFL because it was on CBS locally
-
Baker's every Throw/Run play in 5 minutes
Tyrod Taylor=5 of 5=99 yards 1 TD....1 fumble on punt.....13 penalties minus -141 yards
(clean it up)
-
Well, I got screwed. directv mistakenly blocked out the game in my area. They're going to hear about it. I deserve some compensation for this screw up. How long does it take for the geeks to unblock a channel to an area? Apparently, they just don't care anymore.
The game was blocked out on NFL because it was on CBS locally
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login