Honest thoughts
-
- I like the sight adjustments on the backshoulder. Make no mistake a couple of those were just that.
- Like I said earlier, Chubbs initial stance appears way too upright.
- My only beef is ball placement. That ball NEEDS to be higher. I also don't think he saw the corner drop off his initial zone. A good CB will get under that if not outright it. Your TE is 6'5. Put that ball up, young blood.
Nice write up. A couple specific comments/ builds.
- Our QBs actually look like they are getting coaching.
- Yeah... and it starts with his set. Never seen a RB that upright.
- Might have been higher, but I thought the ball was high. Something we never seemed to see last season.
Nice write up. A couple specific comments/ builds.
- Our QBs actually look like they are getting coaching.
Let's not overlook TT either. In reviewing BM these guys note that TT had a perfect QB score for the evening. BM will not take that job away any time soon if he continues like that all season. Both were just so impressive compared to not only last year, but to anyone in week one preseason.
-
Tyrod gets no love ever. He looked great
It's clear why they picked mayfield after seeing all their debuts. Aside from maybe 2 passes, everything else hit guys in the hands. No big mistakes, moved the chains, and made plays when needed.
If Gordon and Landry are on the field together, that's a problem for defenses. Let's hope they can keep it together
-
I wonder how long Pog has been a writer for the NY Post?

I wonder how long Pog has been a writer for the NY Post?
Best player in the draft. Baker is pedestrian. To Hoorta................ yeah, Jim Brown ran for a touchdown every play. Idiot
-
I wonder how long Pog has been a writer for the NY Post?
Best player in the draft. Baker is pedestrian. To Hoorta................ yeah, Jim Brown ran for a touchdown every play. Idiot
Best player in the draft. Baker is pedestrian. To Hoorta................ yeah, Jim Brown ran for a touchdown every play. Idiot
LOL-did just as predicted, one long run followed by nada.
Got anything more on Lynch other than the near lynching last night? ?
EDIT: And welcome back Tom. How was vacation?
-
I wonder how long Pog has been a writer for the NY Post?
Best player in the draft. Baker is pedestrian. To Hoorta................ yeah, Jim Brown ran for a touchdown every play. Idiot
Baker is pedestrian.
That pedestrian had the best first preseason game at QB that we've seen since the team returned. Doesn't mean he'll be great.....but it was a good sign.
...the Giants got the running back. He might end up being good.....but WE needed the QB...and not just ANY QB...the best one. Hopefully, we DID pick the best one.
-
Baker is pedestrian.
That pedestrian had the best first preseason game at QB that we've seen since the team returned. Doesn't mean he'll be great.....but it was a good sign.
...the Giants got the running back. He might end up being good.....but WE needed the QB...and not just ANY QB...the best one. Hopefully, we DID pick the best one.
That pedestrian had the best first preseason game at QB that we've seen since the team returned. Doesn't mean he'll be great.....but it was a good sign.
...the Giants got the running back. He might end up being good.....but WE needed the QB...and not just ANY QB...the best one. Hopefully, we DID pick the best one.
Darnold and mayfield had the best games by far. I'd say Jackson was #3, Allen #4, and the rest were kinda meh
I know it's just one game, but baker looked every bit as good as he did at OU.
-
I wonder how long Pog has been a writer for the NY Post?
Best player in the draft. Baker is pedestrian. To Hoorta................ yeah, Jim Brown ran for a touchdown every play. Idiot
-
Cardinals Oline is going to get Rosen killed.
-
-
-
Cardinals Oline is going to get Rosen killed.
I was watching that game last nite as well. How 'bout those shotgun snaps? Geesh...
His pocket awareness saved him a couple times. And every time he was given a decent snap, he seemed to cash it... problem was there weren't too many of them.
-
Cardinals Oline is going to get Rosen killed.
I was watching that game last nite as well. How 'bout those shotgun snaps? Geesh...
His pocket awareness saved him a couple times. And every time he was given a decent snap, he seemed to cash it... problem was there weren't too many of them.
I was watching that game last nite as well. How 'bout those shotgun snaps? Geesh...
His pocket awareness saved him a couple times. And every time he was given a decent snap, he seemed to cash it... problem was there weren't too many of them.
Honest to God, I can think of two of my former team mates that played Center who could snap better live action NFL... right this moment. That might be some of the worst play I've seen from an interior lineman in a long time. That includes Cam Erving.
-
Mayfield, Darnold looked good week 1.. Rosen, Allen, and Jackson did not.
Granted, I think Ohio State would at this point be better than what the Cards backups did vs Chargers backups..
-
I was watching that game last nite as well. How 'bout those shotgun snaps? Geesh...
His pocket awareness saved him a couple times. And every time he was given a decent snap, he seemed to cash it... problem was there weren't too many of them.
Honest to God, I can think of two of my former team mates that played Center who could snap better live action NFL... right this moment. That might be some of the worst play I've seen from an interior lineman in a long time. That includes Cam Erving.
Honest to God, I can think of two of my former team mates that played Center who could snap better live action NFL... right this moment. That might be some of the worst play I've seen from an interior lineman in a long time. That includes Cam Erving.
Seriously Tia? I didn't see that game. Camshaft was freaking stinko beyond belief. IIRC he had that 6' over the qbs head snap for an uncontested safety .
-
Rough supporting cast, but it'll get better with Fitz and Johnson out there
Still made some nice throws. Baker just looks more in command of the team, more composed. Kept plays alive under big pressure. No real dangerous mistakes. Rosen threw a pick 6, and that's my biggest knock on him. He just seems to have a few throws a game like wtf were you thinking? But he definitely puts up big numbers
-
Not sure if this was posted elsewhere breaking down Baker's Preseason game.
-
Baker is pedestrian.
That pedestrian had the best first preseason game at QB that we've seen since the team returned. Doesn't mean he'll be great.....but it was a good sign.
...the Giants got the running back. He might end up being good.....but WE needed the QB...and not just ANY QB...the best one. Hopefully, we DID pick the best one.
That pedestrian had the best first preseason game at QB that we've seen since the team returned. Doesn't mean he'll be great.....but it was a good sign.
...the Giants got the running back. He might end up being good.....but WE needed the QB...and not just ANY QB...the best one. Hopefully, we DID pick the best one.
Actually, Eric Zier had a better first game showing. NIce try.
-
That pedestrian had the best first preseason game at QB that we've seen since the team returned. Doesn't mean he'll be great.....but it was a good sign.
...the Giants got the running back. He might end up being good.....but WE needed the QB...and not just ANY QB...the best one. Hopefully, we DID pick the best one.
Actually, Eric Zier had a better first game showing. NIce try.
Actually, Eric Zier had a better first game showing. NIce try.
huh? Eric Zeier was on the team in 1995. That's prior to the team's return in '99.......and I bet you cannot dig up the stats of his first preseason game for the Browns.
...and that's not the point. The point is Mayfield looked quite composed. He looked like a starting QB. I'm certain he wouldn't look that good playing with the ones.....but he doesn't practice with them.
I don't know how good he will or won't be going forward......but he didn't give any indication that he's a bum in game #1.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login