Skip to content

Survival

The Browns Board
223 22 6.7k
  • @tour2ma said:

    Guess that makes me a banana...

    ..... oh, way more than that makes you a banana! 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    ..... oh, way more than that makes you a banana! 

    No... I'm just happy to see you.

  • I don't see any reason for a do over.  This really isn't that hard to just pick a winner each week.   🙂

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    I don't see any reason for a do over.  This really isn't that hard to just pick a winner each week.   🙂

    Or a do-over for week 3, that was a mess!

  • @mark-o said:

    I don't see any reason for a do over.  This really isn't that hard to just pick a winner each week.   🙂

    Or a do-over for week 3, that was a mess!

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Or a do-over for week 3, that was a mess!

    The Browns were the easy pick week 3.  

  • @mjp28 said:

    Or a do-over for week 3, that was a mess!

    The Browns were the easy pick week 3.  

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    The Browns were the easy pick week 3.  

    The kardiac BROWNS are never an easy pick.  🙁

  • I wonder if we could get odds on the week 6 magnifigant 7?  (Or maybe a big do-over? 😆)

    Pick Set 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 P1 P2 P3 P4
    Curmudgeon MIN LAC CLE GB NE - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    D Bone BAL LAR CLE LAC NE - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    Mark O GB LAC CLE JAX CAR - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    Ballpeen GB LAC CLE NO TEN - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    Karlis Missed BAL LAR MIN LAC NE - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    mjp's ALL PROS BAL LAR MIN JAX NE - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    rick's BAL LAR MIN LAC NE -
    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    I wonder if we could get odds on the week 6 magnifigant 7?  (Or maybe a big do-over? 😆)

    Pick Set 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 P1 P2 P3 P4
    Curmudgeon MIN LAC CLE GB NE - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    D Bone BAL LAR CLE LAC NE - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    Mark O GB LAC CLE JAX CAR - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    Ballpeen GB LAC CLE NO TEN - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    Karlis Missed BAL LAR MIN LAC NE - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    mjp's ALL PROS BAL LAR MIN JAX NE - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    rick's BAL LAR MIN LAC NE -

    @mark-o said:

    I don't see any reason for a do over.  This really isn't that hard to just pick a winner each week.   🙂

    LOL, and all of the remaining perfect guys took the Browns week 3...  

  • @mjp28 said:

    I wonder if we could get odds on the week 6 magnifigant 7?  (Or maybe a big do-over? 😆)

    Pick Set 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 P1 P2 P3 P4
    Curmudgeon MIN LAC CLE GB NE - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    D Bone BAL LAR CLE LAC NE - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    Mark O GB LAC CLE JAX CAR - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    Ballpeen GB LAC CLE NO TEN - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    Karlis Missed BAL LAR MIN LAC NE - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    mjp's ALL PROS BAL LAR MIN JAX NE - - - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    rick's BAL LAR MIN LAC NE -

    @mark-o said:

    I don't see any reason for a do over.  This really isn't that hard to just pick a winner each week.   🙂

    LOL, and all of the remaining perfect guys took the Browns week 3...  

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    ......LOL, and all of the remaining perfect guys took the Browns week 3...  

    That's scary I guess.....but they can't pick them again. Maybe I'll save the BROWNS for that special week. 

    And screw MIN in week 3. Buffalo? Really? 27-6?  😳

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Down to the final 5, the choices left start to get tighter and it's only week 8?  😕

    Active Players (5)

    Group Picks

    Pick Set 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 P1 P2 P3 P4
    Curmudgeon MIN LAC CLE GB NE HOU ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    D Bone BAL LAR CLE LAC NE MIN ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    Mark O GB LAC CLE JAX CAR MIN ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    mjp's ALL PROS BAL LAR MIN JAX NE GB LAC - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    rick's BAL LAR MIN LAC NE HOU ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -

    Eliminated Players (21) - 

  • Down to the final 5, the choices left start to get tighter and it's only week 8?  😕

    Active Players (5)

    Group Picks

    Pick Set 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 P1 P2 P3 P4
    Curmudgeon MIN LAC CLE GB NE HOU ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    D Bone BAL LAR CLE LAC NE MIN ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    Mark O GB LAC CLE JAX CAR MIN ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    mjp's ALL PROS BAL LAR MIN JAX NE GB LAC - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    rick's BAL LAR MIN LAC NE HOU ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -

    Eliminated Players (21) - 

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Down to the final 5, the choices left start to get tighter and it's only week 8?  😕

    Active Players (5)

    Group Picks

    Pick Set 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 P1 P2 P3 P4
    Curmudgeon MIN LAC CLE GB NE HOU ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    D Bone BAL LAR CLE LAC NE MIN ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    Mark O GB LAC CLE JAX CAR MIN ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    mjp's ALL PROS BAL LAR MIN JAX NE GB LAC - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    rick's BAL LAR MIN LAC NE HOU ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -

    Eliminated Players (21) - 

    Once ATL wins tonight, I feel pretty good about my chances.   I still have NE, Rams, and Chiefs available to me, plus can always go with whoever is playing the Cards or Raiders. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Down to the final 5, the choices left start to get tighter and it's only week 8?  😕

    Active Players (5)

    Group Picks

    Pick Set 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 P1 P2 P3 P4
    Curmudgeon MIN LAC CLE GB NE HOU ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    D Bone BAL LAR CLE LAC NE MIN ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    Mark O GB LAC CLE JAX CAR MIN ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    mjp's ALL PROS BAL LAR MIN JAX NE GB LAC - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -
    rick's BAL LAR MIN LAC NE HOU ATL - - - - - - - - -
    -
    -
    - - - -

    Eliminated Players (21) - 

    Once ATL wins tonight, I feel pretty good about my chances.   I still have NE, Rams, and Chiefs available to me, plus can always go with whoever is playing the Cards or Raiders. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    Once ATL wins tonight, I feel pretty good about my chances.   I still have NE, Rams, and Chiefs available to me, plus can always go with whoever is playing the Cards or Raiders. 

    I wouldn't be too unhappy if ATL lost, GO G-MEN, hey it's been a wacky 2018 in the NFL. 

  • @mark-o said:

    Once ATL wins tonight, I feel pretty good about my chances.   I still have NE, Rams, and Chiefs available to me, plus can always go with whoever is playing the Cards or Raiders. 

    I wouldn't be too unhappy if ATL lost, GO G-MEN, hey it's been a wacky 2018 in the NFL. 

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    I wouldn't be too unhappy if ATL lost, GO G-MEN, hey it's been a wacky 2018 in the NFL. 

    I"m sure you wouldn't be.   You got lucky with the Losandiego Chargers yesterday anyways...   Atlanta wins 35-30 tonight.

  • @mjp28 said:

    I wouldn't be too unhappy if ATL lost, GO G-MEN, hey it's been a wacky 2018 in the NFL. 

    I"m sure you wouldn't be.   You got lucky with the Losandiego Chargers yesterday anyways...   Atlanta wins 35-30 tonight.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @mark-o said:

    I"m sure you wouldn't be.   You got lucky with the Losandiego Chargers yesterday anyways...   Atlanta wins 35-30 tonight.

    I will never pick a team that plays outside of the USA again......whew!

    .......still alive - HOU, CHI, KC, PIT

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    ATL up 20-6 with about 6 minutes left 

  • ATL up 20-6 with about 6 minutes left 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    ATL up 20-6 with about 6 minutes left 

    ATL 23-20, Hue looked like a genius compared to the NYG brain trust.

  • @the-gipper said:

    ATL up 20-6 with about 6 minutes left 

    ATL 23-20, Hue looked like a genius compared to the NYG brain trust.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    ATL 23-20, Hue looked like a genius compared to the NYG brain trust.

    I knew they had no brains when they hired Shure-loss....  

  • @mjp28 said:

    ATL 23-20, Hue looked like a genius compared to the NYG brain trust.

    I knew they had no brains when they hired Shure-loss....  

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    I knew they had no brains when they hired Shure-loss....  

    I often like to follow the money when you have issues no matter what business you're in, HC jobs pay well, and speaking of well......

    ....... Ironically enough, the deal the Giants gave their former head coach Ben McAdoo was for four years. McAdoo clearly didn’t make it to the end of that deal since the Giants fired him in the second year of his contract.

    Shurmur is also the first Giants head coach to receive a five-year deal since Dan Reeves when he was hired in 1993 to replace Ray Handley, who was also fired after two seasons........

    Hmmmmm, stuck with him?

  • @hoorta said:

    I knew they had no brains when they hired Shure-loss....  

    I often like to follow the money when you have issues no matter what business you're in, HC jobs pay well, and speaking of well......

    ....... Ironically enough, the deal the Giants gave their former head coach Ben McAdoo was for four years. McAdoo clearly didn’t make it to the end of that deal since the Giants fired him in the second year of his contract.

    Shurmur is also the first Giants head coach to receive a five-year deal since Dan Reeves when he was hired in 1993 to replace Ray Handley, who was also fired after two seasons........

    Hmmmmm, stuck with him?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    I often like to follow the money when you have issues no matter what business you're in, HC jobs pay well, and speaking of well......

    ....... Ironically enough, the deal the Giants gave their former head coach Ben McAdoo was for four years. McAdoo clearly didn’t make it to the end of that deal since the Giants fired him in the second year of his contract.

    Shurmur is also the first Giants head coach to receive a five-year deal since Dan Reeves when he was hired in 1993 to replace Ray Handley, who was also fired after two seasons........

    Hmmmmm, stuck with him?

    Nah, they'll just owe him more money when they can him after two years. 🙂

    I don't see Dan Reeves in this guy, I see the same guy who was a terrible coach for the Browns. Pat says he learned from his mistakes in Cleveland, remains to be seen.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Shurmer a Ph.D in mistakes like clock and extra point management?  😆  Oh yeah.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    Curious to see who everyone picks this week.  

  • Curious to see who everyone picks this week.  

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    Curious to see who everyone picks this week.  

    I click my fantasy bookmark as soon as they kick it off on Thursdays just for that.

  • @mark-o said:

    Curious to see who everyone picks this week.  

    I click my fantasy bookmark as soon as they kick it off on Thursdays just for that.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    I click my fantasy bookmark as soon as they kick it off on Thursdays just for that.

    I usually check right around then as well.    Everyone has made picks so at least no one goes down this week for forgetting.    I like my choice and the reasoning behind it, just have to hope it works out.