Skip to content

Survival

The Browns Board
223 22 6.7k
  • @mjp28 said:

    I think you have a loaded hand and a no strikes kicker.

    We'll see, someone else has a damn near loaded hand. However, I don't overthink things. I'll peruse my options for a couple of minutes and make my pick . This is fun and games, not life or death.  🙂  

    You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

    @hoorta said:

    We'll see, someone else has a damn near loaded hand. However, I don't overthink things. I'll peruse my options for a couple of minutes and make my pick . This is fun and games, not life or death.  🙂  

    You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

    I am not picking the Chiefs this week.  There will be a week that I need them to beat the snot out of someone else.

  • @mjp28 said:

    I think you have a loaded hand and a no strikes kicker.

    We'll see, someone else has a damn near loaded hand. However, I don't overthink things. I'll peruse my options for a couple of minutes and make my pick . This is fun and games, not life or death.  🙂  

    You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

    @hoorta said:

    We'll see, someone else has a damn near loaded hand. However, I don't overthink things. I'll peruse my options for a couple of minutes and make my pick . This is fun and games, not life or death.  🙂  

    You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

    Yes it certainly getting interesting now and in the coming weeks. Survival!

  • No losers this week 10?

    Screenshot_2018-11-08-20-37-08.png

  • Well...I"m suddenly rooting for whoever the Packers and Chiefs are playing.  

  • No losers this week 10?

    Screenshot_2018-11-08-20-37-08.png

    @mjp28 said:

    No losers this week 10?

    ....... probably what Vikings pickers thought week 3 😎

  • @mjp28 said:

    No losers this week 10?

    ....... probably what Vikings pickers thought week 3 😎

    @d-bone said:

    ....... probably what Vikings pickers thought week 3 😎

    Yeah my only loss. 

  • @d-bone said:

    ....... probably what Vikings pickers thought week 3 😎

    Yeah my only loss. 

    @mjp28 said:

    Yeah my only loss. 

    What's a loss?  

  • @mjp28 said:

    Yeah my only loss. 

    What's a loss?  

    @mark-o said:

    What's a loss?  

    Hah- is it skill picking the winners, or just dumb luck?? 

  • @mark-o said:

    What's a loss?  

    Hah- is it skill picking the winners, or just dumb luck?? 

    @hoorta said:

    Hah- is it skill picking the winners, or just dumb luck?? 

    Well skill of course.  😆

  • @hoorta said:

    Hah- is it skill picking the winners, or just dumb luck?? 

    Well skill of course.  😆

    @mjp28 said:

    Well skill of course.  😆

    It's all skill.

  • @mjp28 said:

    I think you have a loaded hand and a no strikes kicker.

    We'll see, someone else has a damn near loaded hand. However, I don't overthink things. I'll peruse my options for a couple of minutes and make my pick . This is fun and games, not life or death.  🙂  

    You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

    @hoorta said:

      You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

    ....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

  • @hoorta said:

      You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

    ....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

    @d-bone said:

    ....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

    Fuck the Eagles....   oh well...1 loss.    I'm still in it and a lot of strong teams to pick

  • No losers this week 10?

    Screenshot_2018-11-08-20-37-08.png

    @mjp28 said:

    No losers this week 10?

    Screenshot_2018-11-08-20-37-08.png

    Looks like you were a loser and it looks like you were aufed   AAnd both Mark and Larry got their first strike

  • @d-bone said:

    ....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

    Fuck the Eagles....   oh well...1 loss.    I'm still in it and a lot of strong teams to pick

    @mark-o said:

    Shmuck the Eagles....   oh well...1 loss.    I'm still in it and a lot of strong teams to pick

    Don’t feel bad if you had picked the patriots you would have been in the same spot

  • @mjp28 said:

    No losers this week 10?

    Screenshot_2018-11-08-20-37-08.png

    Looks like you were a loser and it looks like you were aufed   AAnd both Mark and Larry got their first strike

    @the-gipper said:

    Looks like you were a loser and it looks like you were aufed   AAnd both Mark and Larry got their first strike

    Thanks for pointing that out there Gip, I missed it. No big deal it's only a game.

    (Actually I REALLY wanted to win Survivor, those $@# £@¥& ♡%=$€#& Eagle #$@* $@#₩ =÷$s, There I'm all better now. 😆)

  • @hoorta said:

      You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

    ....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

    @d-bone said:

    ....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

    Yeah, yeah, yeah might have the most worms in it too..... OK I'm a sore loser. Good luck to our Final Four! All with one strike it should be fun.

    .......oh my other choice was Pittsburgh but I couldn't do it.

  • Four Players, one strike each .... Should be a Fantastic Finish

    image.png

  • To those who got Phillie Phillied...

    Dilly Dilly!

  • To those who got Phillie Phillied...

    Dilly Dilly!

    @tour2ma said:

    To those who got Phillie Phillied...

    Dilly Dilly!

    Just another reason to hate the Cowboys Tour...  

  • In the week 11 single elimination tournament win move on or lose and go home, should be fun.

    But who are the elimination picks so far? Which teams are the eliminators, well.....

    MIN 7, TEN 4, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1 and don't I know it PHI 1.  SO there you go.....

    Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-20-56.png