Skip to content

Survival

The Browns Board
223 22 6.7k
  • @mjp28 said:

    Yeah my only loss. 

    What's a loss?  

    @mark-o said:

    What's a loss?  

    Hah- is it skill picking the winners, or just dumb luck?? 

  • @mark-o said:

    What's a loss?  

    Hah- is it skill picking the winners, or just dumb luck?? 

    @hoorta said:

    Hah- is it skill picking the winners, or just dumb luck?? 

    Well skill of course.  😆

  • @hoorta said:

    Hah- is it skill picking the winners, or just dumb luck?? 

    Well skill of course.  😆

    @mjp28 said:

    Well skill of course.  😆

    It's all skill.

  • @mjp28 said:

    I think you have a loaded hand and a no strikes kicker.

    We'll see, someone else has a damn near loaded hand. However, I don't overthink things. I'll peruse my options for a couple of minutes and make my pick . This is fun and games, not life or death.  🙂  

    You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

    @hoorta said:

      You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

    ....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

  • @hoorta said:

      You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

    ....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

    @d-bone said:

    ....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

    Fuck the Eagles....   oh well...1 loss.    I'm still in it and a lot of strong teams to pick

  • No losers this week 10?

    Screenshot_2018-11-08-20-37-08.png

    @mjp28 said:

    No losers this week 10?

    Screenshot_2018-11-08-20-37-08.png

    Looks like you were a loser and it looks like you were aufed   AAnd both Mark and Larry got their first strike

  • @d-bone said:

    ....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

    Fuck the Eagles....   oh well...1 loss.    I'm still in it and a lot of strong teams to pick

    @mark-o said:

    Shmuck the Eagles....   oh well...1 loss.    I'm still in it and a lot of strong teams to pick

    Don’t feel bad if you had picked the patriots you would have been in the same spot

  • @mjp28 said:

    No losers this week 10?

    Screenshot_2018-11-08-20-37-08.png

    Looks like you were a loser and it looks like you were aufed   AAnd both Mark and Larry got their first strike

    @the-gipper said:

    Looks like you were a loser and it looks like you were aufed   AAnd both Mark and Larry got their first strike

    Thanks for pointing that out there Gip, I missed it. No big deal it's only a game.

    (Actually I REALLY wanted to win Survivor, those $@# £@¥& ♡%=$€#& Eagle #$@* $@#₩ =÷$s, There I'm all better now. 😆)

  • @hoorta said:

      You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

    ....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

    @d-bone said:

    ....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

    Yeah, yeah, yeah might have the most worms in it too..... OK I'm a sore loser. Good luck to our Final Four! All with one strike it should be fun.

    .......oh my other choice was Pittsburgh but I couldn't do it.

  • Four Players, one strike each .... Should be a Fantastic Finish

    image.png

  • To those who got Phillie Phillied...

    Dilly Dilly!

  • To those who got Phillie Phillied...

    Dilly Dilly!

    @tour2ma said:

    To those who got Phillie Phillied...

    Dilly Dilly!

    Just another reason to hate the Cowboys Tour...  

  • In the week 11 single elimination tournament win move on or lose and go home, should be fun.

    But who are the elimination picks so far? Which teams are the eliminators, well.....

    MIN 7, TEN 4, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1 and don't I know it PHI 1.  SO there you go.....

    Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-20-56.png

  • In the week 11 single elimination tournament win move on or lose and go home, should be fun.

    But who are the elimination picks so far? Which teams are the eliminators, well.....

    MIN 7, TEN 4, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1 and don't I know it PHI 1.  SO there you go.....

    Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-20-56.png

    @mjp28 said:

    In the week 11 single elimination tournament win move on or lose and go home, should be fun.

    But who are the elimination picks so far? Which teams are the eliminators, well.....

    MIN 7, TEN 4, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1 and don't I know it PHI 1.  SO there you go.....

    Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-20-56.png

    DBone stays alive....will the other 3?

  • @mjp28 said:

    In the week 11 single elimination tournament win move on or lose and go home, should be fun.

    But who are the elimination picks so far? Which teams are the eliminators, well.....

    MIN 7, TEN 4, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1 and don't I know it PHI 1.  SO there you go.....

    Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-20-56.png

    DBone stays alive....will the other 3?

    @the-gipper said:

    DBone stays alive....will the other 3?


    I'm hoping 2 of us stay alive.  As for the 3rd...i'm not rooting for him.

  • @the-gipper said:

    DBone stays alive....will the other 3?


    I'm hoping 2 of us stay alive.  As for the 3rd...i'm not rooting for him.

    @mark-o said:


    I'm hoping 2 of us stay alive.  As for the 3rd...i'm not rooting for him.

    That Saints / Eagles game had me concerned enough not to grab the easily reached fruit. 

  • @mark-o said:


    I'm hoping 2 of us stay alive.  As for the 3rd...i'm not rooting for him.

    That Saints / Eagles game had me concerned enough not to grab the easily reached fruit. 

    @d-bone said:

    That Saints / Eagles game had me concerned enough not to grab the easily reached fruit. 

    Ditto, that he me worried too. The way the Seahawks game started, I thought the Packers were going to win. Took the risky pick of the Titans on the road against the Colts.

  • @d-bone said:

    That Saints / Eagles game had me concerned enough not to grab the easily reached fruit. 

    Ditto, that he me worried too. The way the Seahawks game started, I thought the Packers were going to win. Took the risky pick of the Titans on the road against the Colts.

    @hoorta said:

    Ditto, that he me worried too. The way the Seahawks game started, I thought the Packers were going to win. Took the risky pick of the Titans on the road against the Colts.

    Both games risky, I think.   Tits/Colts  (though I think my home boy Vrabel will get that done)...and  Eagles/Saints.  But the Saints may be the best team in the game this year, and a loss by the Eagles could be the death knell for the defending champs.

  • Hoorta is going to need one massive comeback for his Titans pick today.

  • ....... Come on Philly!