Survival
-
-
In the week 11 single elimination tournament win move on or lose and go home, should be fun.
But who are the elimination picks so far? Which teams are the eliminators, well.....
MIN 7, TEN 4, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1 and don't I know it PHI 1. SO there you go.....
DBone stays alive....will the other 3?
-
In the week 11 single elimination tournament win move on or lose and go home, should be fun.
But who are the elimination picks so far? Which teams are the eliminators, well.....
MIN 7, TEN 4, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1 and don't I know it PHI 1. SO there you go.....
DBone stays alive....will the other 3?
DBone stays alive....will the other 3?
I'm hoping 2 of us stay alive. As for the 3rd...i'm not rooting for him. -
DBone stays alive....will the other 3?
I'm hoping 2 of us stay alive. As for the 3rd...i'm not rooting for him. -
-
Ditto, that he me worried too. The way the Seahawks game started, I thought the Packers were going to win. Took the risky pick of the Titans on the road against the Colts.
Both games risky, I think. Tits/Colts (though I think my home boy Vrabel will get that done)...and Eagles/Saints. But the Saints may be the best team in the game this year, and a loss by the Eagles could be the death knell for the defending champs.
-
-
In the week 11 single elimination tournament win move on or lose and go home, should be fun.
But who are the elimination picks so far? Which teams are the eliminators, well.....
MIN 7, TEN 4, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1 and don't I know it PHI 1. SO there you go.....
Well it's now MIN 7, TEN 5, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1, PHI 1.
So you remaining three I'd lay off MIN & TEN if available they killed 12 guys here.

Good luck!
-
In the week 11 single elimination tournament win move on or lose and go home, should be fun.
But who are the elimination picks so far? Which teams are the eliminators, well.....
MIN 7, TEN 4, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1 and don't I know it PHI 1. SO there you go.....
Well it's now MIN 7, TEN 5, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1, PHI 1.
So you remaining three I'd lay off MIN & TEN if available they killed 12 guys here.

Good luck!
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

