Skip to content

Survival

The Browns Board
223 22 6.7k
  • Rams or Chiefs at this point.   I don't like that they're on the road but they're both coming off a bye week and the Raiders and Lions stink.    Corey Daniels lit up the Lions defense on Turkey day...can only imagine what Goff and McVeigh and company could do. 

  • @mark-o said:

    I would say its worse getting eliminated for forgetting to make a pick. 

    Because its kinda fun having the Chiefs, Rams, and Saints in my pocket going into week 12.   🙂

    Its Chiefs @ Raiders,  Rams@ Lions,  Saints @ Cowboys......which game are you leaning toward taking?  All the top teams are on the road.  I suggest staying away from Saints/boys....seems perhaps the only competitive matchup.

    @the-gipper said:

    Its Chiefs @ Raiders,  Rams@ Lions,  Saints @ Cowboys......which game are you leaning toward taking?  All the top teams are on the road.  I suggest staying away from Saints/boys....seems perhaps the only competitive matchup.

    So you're into this fantasy stuff?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Its Chiefs @ Raiders,  Rams@ Lions,  Saints @ Cowboys......which game are you leaning toward taking?  All the top teams are on the road.  I suggest staying away from Saints/boys....seems perhaps the only competitive matchup.

    So you're into this fantasy stuff?

    @mjp28 said:

    So you're into this fantasy stuff?

    This is not fantasy.  It is survival pick 'em, isn't it? Even though I have not participated in this, it seems like an interesting competition for me to observe.

  • @d-bone said:

    .... not sure what's worse; getting eliminated week 12 because you forgot to pick a team, or getting eliminated week 11 with the Chiefs, Rams and Saints all in your pocket. 😁

    I would say its worse getting eliminated for forgetting to make a pick. 

    Because its kinda fun having the Chiefs, Rams, and Saints in my pocket going into week 12.   🙂

    @mark-o said:

    I would say its worse getting eliminated for forgetting to make a pick. 

    Because its kinda fun having the Chiefs, Rams, and Saints in my pocket going into week 12.   🙂

    ...... gonna be good! I already know who I'm picking, and I'll just say R E L A X while I get my discount double check. 

  • @mark-o said:

    I would say its worse getting eliminated for forgetting to make a pick. 

    Because its kinda fun having the Chiefs, Rams, and Saints in my pocket going into week 12.   🙂

    ...... gonna be good! I already know who I'm picking, and I'll just say R E L A X while I get my discount double check. 

    @d-bone said:

    ...... gonna be good! I already know who I'm picking, and I'll just say R E L A X while I get my discount double check. 

    I like that choice.....they can't keep losing road games forever.....or can they????   🙂

  • And then there were two and different picks.....

    Screenshot_2018-11-29-21-43-28.png

  • ?

  • Just got back from a GREAT freakin' Sunday mountain bike ride only to find out Aaron let me down........... Another fun season and congrats Mark, well done!  

  • Just got back from a GREAT freakin' Sunday mountain bike ride only to find out Aaron let me down........... Another fun season and congrats Mark, well done!  

    @d-bone said:

    Just got back from a GREAT freakin' Sunday mountain bike ride only to find out Aaron let me down........... Another fun season and congrats Mark, well done!  

    Shhhhh....  not over yet.

  • Well, at least McCarthy got the ax for his team's dismal performance......  I better not ever read that he's been announced as the Browns' next head coach.... ever. 

  • Congratulations Mark and D Bone on a fine tournament!

    And as always congratulations to all of us losers for making it all possible.  😆

    Screenshot_2018-12-02-20-15-42.png

  • Just got back from a GREAT freakin' Sunday mountain bike ride only to find out Aaron let me down........... Another fun season and congrats Mark, well done!  

    @d-bone said:

    Just got back from a GREAT freakin' Sunday mountain bike ride only to find out Aaron let me down  

    @d-bone said:

    Well, at least McCarthy got the ax for his team's dismal performance......  I better not ever read that he's been announced as the Browns' next head coach.... ever. 

    8ucZ.gif  Mike McCarthy will never have to ride a bike to GB practice again..                                                        

    Like Mike, Raji & Me... Cycling was not* our passion ?   ..... Congrats Mark O and runner up D'cycle Bone... 

  • Thank y'all so much.  Thanks especially to the Packers for laying an egg against the crappy Cardinals.     Looking forward to putting the virtual trophy in my virtual trophy case.

  • What do you win

  • $1,000,000,000   

    or a virtual trophy to put in my virtual trophy case and the ability to tell that all of you suck at your survivor picks till next season. 

  • $1,000,000,000   

    or a virtual trophy to put in my virtual trophy case and the ability to tell that all of you suck at your survivor picks till next season. 

    @mark-o said:

    $1,000,000,000   

    or a virtual trophy to put in my virtual trophy case and the ability to tell that all of you suck at your survivor picks till next season. 

    In words Bo Diddley  squat

  • @mark-o said:

    $1,000,000,000   

    or a virtual trophy to put in my virtual trophy case and the ability to tell that all of you suck at your survivor picks till next season. 

    In words Bo Diddley  squat

    @the-gipper said:

    In words Bo Diddley  squat

    Well that would be the negative way of looking at it.  🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    In words Bo Diddley  squat

    Well that would be the negative way of looking at it.  🙂

    @mark-o said:

    Well that would be the negative way of looking at it.  🙂

    Well you could be like Napoleon and crown yourself. ? 

  • @mark-o said:

    Well that would be the negative way of looking at it.  🙂

    Well you could be like Napoleon and crown yourself. ? 

    @the-gipper said:

    Well you could be like Napoleon and crown yourself. ? 

    I don't need to...I have the yahoo results that crowned me the champ.    And it will kill Zombo to have to post the results saying that I'm the winner on the Browns Board champs thread and that's worth a lot.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well you could be like Napoleon and crown yourself. ? 

    I don't need to...I have the yahoo results that crowned me the champ.    And it will kill Zombo to have to post the results saying that I'm the winner on the Browns Board champs thread and that's worth a lot.

    @mark-o said:

    I don't need to...I have the yahoo results that crowned me the champ.    And it will kill Zombo to have to post the results saying that I'm the winner on the Browns Board champs thread and that's worth a lot.

    Zombo will just channel Dennis green:   Crown his ass if you want to he is who we thought he was!