Survival
-
.... not sure what's worse; getting eliminated week 12 because you forgot to pick a team, or getting eliminated week 11 with the Chiefs, Rams and Saints all in your pocket.

I would say its worse getting eliminated for forgetting to make a pick.
Because its kinda fun having the Chiefs, Rams, and Saints in my pocket going into week 12.
-
-
Just got back from a GREAT freakin' Sunday mountain bike ride only to find out Aaron let me down........... Another fun season and congrats Mark, well done!
-
Just got back from a GREAT freakin' Sunday mountain bike ride only to find out Aaron let me down........... Another fun season and congrats Mark, well done!
Just got back from a GREAT freakin' Sunday mountain bike ride only to find out Aaron let me down
Well, at least McCarthy got the ax for his team's dismal performance...... I better not ever read that he's been announced as the Browns' next head coach.... ever.
Mike McCarthy will never have to ride a bike to GB practice again..
Like Mike, Raji & Me... Cycling was not* our passion ? ..... Congrats Mark O and runner up D'cycle Bone...
-
What do you win
-
$1,000,000,000
or a virtual trophy to put in my virtual trophy case and the ability to tell that all of you suck at your survivor picks till next season.
-
In words Bo Diddley squat
Well that would be the negative way of looking at it.
-
In words Bo Diddley squat
Well that would be the negative way of looking at it.
-
Well you could be like Napoleon and crown yourself. ?
I don't need to...I have the yahoo results that crowned me the champ. And it will kill Zombo to have to post the results saying that I'm the winner on the Browns Board champs thread and that's worth a lot.
-
Well you could be like Napoleon and crown yourself. ?
I don't need to...I have the yahoo results that crowned me the champ. And it will kill Zombo to have to post the results saying that I'm the winner on the Browns Board champs thread and that's worth a lot.
I don't need to...I have the yahoo results that crowned me the champ. And it will kill Zombo to have to post the results saying that I'm the winner on the Browns Board champs thread and that's worth a lot.
Zombo will just channel Dennis green: Crown his ass if you want to he is who we thought he was!
-
$1,000,000,000
or a virtual trophy to put in my virtual trophy case and the ability to tell that all of you suck at your survivor picks till next season.
$1,000,000,000
or a virtual trophy to put in my virtual trophy case and the ability to tell that all of you suck at your survivor picks till next season.
Hey Mark, Zombo will send you a personal check if you prefer......it's good, honest it is. I'm going to cash mine next week.
........or maybe just take the trophy and our heartfelt congratulations.

-
Marko will be rewarded by 39 bowl mania games with 78 college teams being asked to line those bitches up in your highest confidence order
. Dragging on for weeks
.. maybe Z will open up negotiation where Marko rules now apply?
*NoT A Chance*...Stay tuned
-
$1,000,000,000
or a virtual trophy to put in my virtual trophy case and the ability to tell that all of you suck at your survivor picks till next season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login