Survival
-
OK-first coffee snort out the nose of the 2018 season. 5***** s. ??
EDIT-I think I could win this if we're plinking off squirrels for dinner with 22 pistols.?️
I dunno those little bastards are quick......the squirrels not Dutch.
-
OK-first coffee snort out the nose of the 2018 season. 5***** s. ??
EDIT-I think I could win this if we're plinking off squirrels for dinner with 22 pistols.?️
I dunno those little bastards are quick......the squirrels not Dutch.
-
josh rosen...rosen...oh yeah, the guy who fell in the draft to the arizona cardinals because other teams including our Browns, and I, knew better.
don't care. "yawn"
My first wilderness survival book was "French Canadian Wilderness Guide Book" I bought from Herter's catalogue
with my saved up allowance in the third grade. I still have it to this day. You get a squirrel, boil up some cattail roots, find some wild blackberries or strawberries, and mash them into some soft pine pulp - you have a terrific survival dinner, including dessert. You find a hawthorn or crabapple tree, use a thorn to make a hook, use some chickory stems tied together, and a small sapling, and go fishin with some kind of bait....
Dig up some dandelion roots and some chickory roots, bake the roots brown, mash em up into dust, and you can make some fine survival coffee. Boil pine needles in water and make a high vitamin C tea. Now If I could just figure out how to find sugar and cream in the wild for the coffee....
-
josh rosen...rosen...oh yeah, the guy who fell in the draft to the arizona cardinals because other teams including our Browns, and I, knew better.
don't care. "yawn"
My first wilderness survival book was "French Canadian Wilderness Guide Book" I bought from Herter's catalogue
with my saved up allowance in the third grade. I still have it to this day. You get a squirrel, boil up some cattail roots, find some wild blackberries or strawberries, and mash them into some soft pine pulp - you have a terrific survival dinner, including dessert. You find a hawthorn or crabapple tree, use a thorn to make a hook, use some chickory stems tied together, and a small sapling, and go fishin with some kind of bait....
Dig up some dandelion roots and some chickory roots, bake the roots brown, mash em up into dust, and you can make some fine survival coffee. Boil pine needles in water and make a high vitamin C tea. Now If I could just figure out how to find sugar and cream in the wild for the coffee....
josh rosen...rosen...oh yeah, the guy who fell in the draft to the arizona cardinals because other teams including our Browns, and I, knew better.
don't care. "yawn"
My first wilderness survival book was "French Canadian Wilderness Guide Book" I bought from Herter's catalogue
with my saved up allowance in the third grade. I still have it to this day. You get a squirrel, boil up some cattail roots, find some wild blackberries or strawberries, and mash them into some soft pine pulp - you have a terrific survival dinner, including dessert. You find a hawthorn or crabapple tree, use a thorn to make a hook, use some chickory stems tied together, and a small sapling, and go fishin with some kind of bait....
Dig up some dandelion roots and some chickory roots, bake the roots brown, mash em up into dust, and you can make some fine survival coffee. Boil pine needles in water and make a high vitamin C tea. Now If I could just figure out how to find sugar and cream in the wild for the coffee....
@dutch-oven, you promised me it was a joke! ?
-
josh rosen...rosen...oh yeah, the guy who fell in the draft to the arizona cardinals because other teams including our Browns, and I, knew better.
don't care. "yawn"
My first wilderness survival book was "French Canadian Wilderness Guide Book" I bought from Herter's catalogue
with my saved up allowance in the third grade. I still have it to this day. You get a squirrel, boil up some cattail roots, find some wild blackberries or strawberries, and mash them into some soft pine pulp - you have a terrific survival dinner, including dessert. You find a hawthorn or crabapple tree, use a thorn to make a hook, use some chickory stems tied together, and a small sapling, and go fishin with some kind of bait....
Dig up some dandelion roots and some chickory roots, bake the roots brown, mash em up into dust, and you can make some fine survival coffee. Boil pine needles in water and make a high vitamin C tea. Now If I could just figure out how to find sugar and cream in the wild for the coffee....
@dutch-oven, you promised me it was a joke! ?
@dutch-oven, you promised me it was a joke! ?
Having to fight rolling your eyes completely into the back of your head and dying of boredom would be real consequences of an expedition in the woods with calfox. Plus, we know what country boys like him like to do when night rolls around. I'll give you a hint, you tube "Deliverance You Got a Pretty Mouth".
-
Plinking squirrels takes patience and being quiet, so with Cal that would be the one thing that would shut him up. Thus my volunteering to go plinking them with him.??
plinking anytime. But I'm talkin, drop me off on some island or bay shore, or mountain peak in the wilderness for a week or so, so I could practice cool outdoor survival stuff. Every once in a while I go out into our woods, and try stuff. Boiled cattail roots taste and smell like potatoes. I'll be squirrel hunting out back this fall - finally got the squirrel population high. You also have to know the bad "look-alike" plants. Edible wild grapes have multiple seeds. If you find some with only one half-moon seed, it's poison. NOT a wild grape. There is a similar looking to the cattail plant - similar leaves. You have to be certain you only collect those with the green/brown heads on them.
Back to survival - my secret plan every year, to survive boredom in fantasy football, is to draft Cleveland Browns on my team, but somehow, Zombo and a couple of others learn of it, and draft them before me. dammit.
-
Plinking squirrels takes patience and being quiet, so with Cal that would be the one thing that would shut him up. Thus my volunteering to go plinking them with him.??
plinking anytime. But I'm talkin, drop me off on some island or bay shore, or mountain peak in the wilderness for a week or so, so I could practice cool outdoor survival stuff. Every once in a while I go out into our woods, and try stuff. Boiled cattail roots taste and smell like potatoes. I'll be squirrel hunting out back this fall - finally got the squirrel population high. You also have to know the bad "look-alike" plants. Edible wild grapes have multiple seeds. If you find some with only one half-moon seed, it's poison. NOT a wild grape. There is a similar looking to the cattail plant - similar leaves. You have to be certain you only collect those with the green/brown heads on them.
Back to survival - my secret plan every year, to survive boredom in fantasy football, is to draft Cleveland Browns on my team, but somehow, Zombo and a couple of others learn of it, and draft them before me. dammit.
my secret plan every year, to survive boredom in fantasy football, is to draft Cleveland Browns on my team, but somehow, Zombo and a couple of others learn of it, and draft them before me. dammit.
Well cat's out of the bag again this year. A secret is only a secret if you don't broadcast it on the BB.??
-
my secret plan every year, to survive boredom in fantasy football, is to draft Cleveland Browns on my team, but somehow, Zombo and a couple of others learn of it, and draft them before me. dammit.
Well cat's out of the bag again this year. A secret is only a secret if you don't broadcast it on the BB.??
Well cat's out of the bag again this year. A secret is only a secret if you don't broadcast it on the BB.??
I didn't know that.

-
I'd join this one too.
It consists on picking a single winning team each week, using only once every team and losing a life if you miss, right?
No.
It consists of going out in the woods with calfox and listening to him ramble on and on about how Josh Rosen makes him butthurt. The person who can take this longest wins.
No.
It consists of going out in the woods with calfox and listening to him ramble on and on about how Josh Rosen makes him butthurt. The person who can take this longest wins.
oh dear lord that is gold star trolling, omfglmfao
-
josh rosen...rosen...oh yeah, the guy who fell in the draft to the arizona cardinals because other teams including our Browns, and I, knew better.
don't care. "yawn"
My first wilderness survival book was "French Canadian Wilderness Guide Book" I bought from Herter's catalogue
with my saved up allowance in the third grade. I still have it to this day. You get a squirrel, boil up some cattail roots, find some wild blackberries or strawberries, and mash them into some soft pine pulp - you have a terrific survival dinner, including dessert. You find a hawthorn or crabapple tree, use a thorn to make a hook, use some chickory stems tied together, and a small sapling, and go fishin with some kind of bait....
Dig up some dandelion roots and some chickory roots, bake the roots brown, mash em up into dust, and you can make some fine survival coffee. Boil pine needles in water and make a high vitamin C tea. Now If I could just figure out how to find sugar and cream in the wild for the coffee....
josh rosen...rosen...oh yeah, the guy who fell in the draft to the arizona cardinals because other teams including our Browns, and I, knew better.
don't care. "yawn"
My first wilderness survival book was "French Canadian Wilderness Guide Book" I bought from Herter's catalogue
with my saved up allowance in the third grade. I still have it to this day. You get a squirrel, boil up some cattail roots, find some wild blackberries or strawberries, and mash them into some soft pine pulp - you have a terrific survival dinner, including dessert. You find a hawthorn or crabapple tree, use a thorn to make a hook, use some chickory stems tied together, and a small sapling, and go fishin with some kind of bait....
Dig up some dandelion roots and some chickory roots, bake the roots brown, mash em up into dust, and you can make some fine survival coffee. Boil pine needles in water and make a high vitamin C tea. Now If I could just figure out how to find sugar and cream in the wild for the coffee....
Wtf is this about
-
josh rosen...rosen...oh yeah, the guy who fell in the draft to the arizona cardinals because other teams including our Browns, and I, knew better.
don't care. "yawn"
My first wilderness survival book was "French Canadian Wilderness Guide Book" I bought from Herter's catalogue
with my saved up allowance in the third grade. I still have it to this day. You get a squirrel, boil up some cattail roots, find some wild blackberries or strawberries, and mash them into some soft pine pulp - you have a terrific survival dinner, including dessert. You find a hawthorn or crabapple tree, use a thorn to make a hook, use some chickory stems tied together, and a small sapling, and go fishin with some kind of bait....
Dig up some dandelion roots and some chickory roots, bake the roots brown, mash em up into dust, and you can make some fine survival coffee. Boil pine needles in water and make a high vitamin C tea. Now If I could just figure out how to find sugar and cream in the wild for the coffee....
Wtf is this about
Wtf is this about
Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???
-
Wtf is this about
Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???
Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???
There's survival and then there's survivalists.........and then there's the ghoolies of the world.

-
Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???
There's survival and then there's survivalists.........and then there's the ghoolies of the world.

There's survival and then there's survivalists.........and then there's the ghoolies of the world.

Oh please don't insult my outdoor buddy calfox. We may be world's apart on King Donald the 1st, but not on the outdoor & guns life.?
Now ghoolie goes outdoors to get from casino to casino in Vegas. He and I share that commonality too.?
-
Wtf is this about
Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???
Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???
Rosen is kind of a b@#$% with a superiority complex. I don't hate him, but i think he'll get crushed as a wakeup call in the NFL.
-
And we're back:
Two Strike League ... My Week One Pick is locked and loaded.
-
I'm in.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login