Skip to content

Survival

The Browns Board
223 22 6.7k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Well you could be like Napoleon and crown yourself. ? 

    I don't need to...I have the yahoo results that crowned me the champ.    And it will kill Zombo to have to post the results saying that I'm the winner on the Browns Board champs thread and that's worth a lot.

    @mark-o said:

    I don't need to...I have the yahoo results that crowned me the champ.    And it will kill Zombo to have to post the results saying that I'm the winner on the Browns Board champs thread and that's worth a lot.

    Zombo will just channel Dennis green:   Crown his ass if you want to he is who we thought he was!

  • $1,000,000,000   

    or a virtual trophy to put in my virtual trophy case and the ability to tell that all of you suck at your survivor picks till next season. 

    @mark-o said:

    $1,000,000,000   

    or a virtual trophy to put in my virtual trophy case and the ability to tell that all of you suck at your survivor picks till next season. 

    Hey Mark, Zombo will send you a personal check if you prefer......it's good, honest it is. I'm going to cash mine next week.

    ........or maybe just take the trophy and our heartfelt congratulations.  😆

  • Marko will be rewarded by 39 bowl mania games with 78 college teams being asked to line those bitches up in your highest confidence order 😕. Dragging on for weeks 🙂.. maybe Z will open up negotiation where Marko rules now apply? 😮 *NoT A Chance*...Stay tuned  1yuZ.gif             

  • $1,000,000,000   

    or a virtual trophy to put in my virtual trophy case and the ability to tell that all of you suck at your survivor picks till next season. 

    @mark-o said:

    $1,000,000,000   

    or a virtual trophy to put in my virtual trophy case and the ability to tell that all of you suck at your survivor picks till next season. 

    And here it is ... Congratulations!

    ff_2171502_full.jpg&w=600

    (Maybe next year you'll be man enough to take the Browns Week One)

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well you could be like Napoleon and crown yourself. ? 

    I don't need to...I have the yahoo results that crowned me the champ.    And it will kill Zombo to have to post the results saying that I'm the winner on the Browns Board champs thread and that's worth a lot.

    @mark-o said:

    I don't need to...I have the yahoo results that crowned me the champ.    And it will kill Zombo to have to post the results saying that I'm the winner on the Browns Board champs thread and that's worth a lot.

    For some reason that thread appears to be locked.

    Stan must have done it.

    Oh well.

    Z

  • Marko will be rewarded by 39 bowl mania games with 78 college teams being asked to line those bitches up in your highest confidence order 😕. Dragging on for weeks 🙂.. maybe Z will open up negotiation where Marko rules now apply? 😮 *NoT A Chance*...Stay tuned  1yuZ.gif             

    @gumby73 said:

    Marko will be rewarded by 39 bowl mania games with 78 college teams being asked to line those bitches up in your highest confidence order 😕. Dragging on for weeks 🙂.. maybe Z will open up negotiation where Marko rules now apply? 😮 *NoT A Chance*...Stay tuned  1yuZ.gif             

    I believe I won the Bowl Mania last year even with the fucking confidence points.

  • @mark-o said:

    I don't need to...I have the yahoo results that crowned me the champ.    And it will kill Zombo to have to post the results saying that I'm the winner on the Browns Board champs thread and that's worth a lot.

    For some reason that thread appears to be locked.

    Stan must have done it.

    Oh well.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    For some reason that thread appears to be locked.

    Stan must have done it.

    Oh well.

    Z

    LOL...

  • @mark-o said:

    I don't need to...I have the yahoo results that crowned me the champ.    And it will kill Zombo to have to post the results saying that I'm the winner on the Browns Board champs thread and that's worth a lot.

    For some reason that thread appears to be locked.

    Stan must have done it.

    Oh well.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    For some reason that thread appears to be locked.

    Stan must have done it.

    Oh well.

    Z

    You didn't seem to have any trouble posting your fantasty baseball victory in that thread...  🙂  ?

  • Congrats, Mark O...

    Pales in comparison to winning Pro Pick'em, but Congrats anyway.... ?

  • Congrats, Mark O...

    Pales in comparison to winning Pro Pick'em, but Congrats anyway.... ?

    @tour2ma said:

    Congrats, Mark O...

    Pales in comparison to winning Pro Pick'em, but Congrats anyway.... ?

    Winning Bowl Mania and Survivor in the same calendar year is a true accomplishment.  😛

  • @tour2ma said:

    Congrats, Mark O...

    Pales in comparison to winning Pro Pick'em, but Congrats anyway.... ?

    Winning Bowl Mania and Survivor in the same calendar year is a true accomplishment.  😛

    @mark-o said:

    Winning Bowl Mania and Survivor in the same calendar year is a true accomplishment.  😛

    Hmmmmm, winning NCAA college bowl mania sounds good......but I agree con points suck, how sissy is that?  😆

  • @mark-o said:

    Winning Bowl Mania and Survivor in the same calendar year is a true accomplishment.  😛

    Hmmmmm, winning NCAA college bowl mania sounds good......but I agree con points suck, how sissy is that?  😆

    @mjp28 said:

    Hmmmmm, winning NCAA college bowl mania sounds good......but I agree con points suck, how sissy is that?  😆

    confidence points blow donkeys...but I will be going for back to back bowl mania titles this year.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Hmmmmm, winning NCAA college bowl mania sounds good......but I agree con points suck, how sissy is that?  😆

    confidence points blow donkeys...but I will be going for back to back bowl mania titles this year.

    @mark-o said:

    confidence points blow donkeys...but I will be going for back to back bowl mania titles this year.

    I will be going for a W too, I like college football.  😁

  • @mark-o said:

    confidence points blow donkeys...but I will be going for back to back bowl mania titles this year.

    I will be going for a W too, I like college football.  😁

    @mjp28 said:

    I will be going for a W too, I like college football.  😁

    yeah...no kidding?  

  • And then there was one out of 26, congratulations Mark.

    With the runners up knocked out in weeks 13, 12, 11, 10, good finish for a crazy year.

    Screenshot_2018-12-05-12-00-50.png

  • Congratulations, Mark. It's been a pleasure watching the finalists play... And asking for a Jets' victory in the Tavern, lol.