Skip to content

Survival

The Browns Board
223 22 6.7k
  • josh rosen...rosen...oh yeah, the guy who fell in the draft to the arizona cardinals because other teams including our Browns, and I,  knew better.

    don't care. "yawn"

    My first wilderness survival book was "French Canadian Wilderness Guide Book" I bought from Herter's catalogue

    with my saved up allowance in the third grade. I still have it to this day. You get a squirrel, boil up some cattail roots, find some wild blackberries or strawberries, and mash them into some soft pine pulp - you have a terrific survival dinner, including dessert. You find a hawthorn or crabapple tree, use a thorn to make a hook, use some chickory stems tied together, and a small sapling, and go fishin with some kind of bait....

    Dig up some dandelion roots and some chickory roots, bake the roots brown, mash em up into dust, and you can make some fine survival coffee. Boil pine needles in water and make a high vitamin C tea. Now If I could just figure out how to find sugar and cream in the wild for the coffee....

    @calfoxwc said:

    josh rosen...rosen...oh yeah, the guy who fell in the draft to the arizona cardinals because other teams including our Browns, and I,  knew better.

    don't care. "yawn"

    My first wilderness survival book was "French Canadian Wilderness Guide Book" I bought from Herter's catalogue

    with my saved up allowance in the third grade. I still have it to this day. You get a squirrel, boil up some cattail roots, find some wild blackberries or strawberries, and mash them into some soft pine pulp - you have a terrific survival dinner, including dessert. You find a hawthorn or crabapple tree, use a thorn to make a hook, use some chickory stems tied together, and a small sapling, and go fishin with some kind of bait....

    Dig up some dandelion roots and some chickory roots, bake the roots brown, mash em up into dust, and you can make some fine survival coffee. Boil pine needles in water and make a high vitamin C tea. Now If I could just figure out how to find sugar and cream in the wild for the coffee....

    Wtf is this about 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    josh rosen...rosen...oh yeah, the guy who fell in the draft to the arizona cardinals because other teams including our Browns, and I,  knew better.

    don't care. "yawn"

    My first wilderness survival book was "French Canadian Wilderness Guide Book" I bought from Herter's catalogue

    with my saved up allowance in the third grade. I still have it to this day. You get a squirrel, boil up some cattail roots, find some wild blackberries or strawberries, and mash them into some soft pine pulp - you have a terrific survival dinner, including dessert. You find a hawthorn or crabapple tree, use a thorn to make a hook, use some chickory stems tied together, and a small sapling, and go fishin with some kind of bait....

    Dig up some dandelion roots and some chickory roots, bake the roots brown, mash em up into dust, and you can make some fine survival coffee. Boil pine needles in water and make a high vitamin C tea. Now If I could just figure out how to find sugar and cream in the wild for the coffee....

    Wtf is this about 

    @the-gipper said:

    Wtf is this about 

    Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???

  • @the-gipper said:

    Wtf is this about 

    Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???

    @texasag1969 said:

    Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???

    There's survival and then there's survivalists.........and then there's the ghoolies of the world.  😆

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???

    There's survival and then there's survivalists.........and then there's the ghoolies of the world.  😆

    @mjp28 said:

    There's survival and then there's survivalists.........and then there's the ghoolies of the world.  😆

    Oh please don't insult my outdoor buddy calfox. We may be world's apart on King Donald the 1st, but not on the outdoor & guns life.?

    Now ghoolie goes outdoors to get from casino to casino in Vegas. He and I share that commonality too.?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Wtf is this about 

    Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???

    @texasag1969 said:

    Easy. He hated Rosen and he is more interested in real survival as an outdoorsman. Perfectly clear to me.???

    Rosen is kind of a b@#$% with a superiority complex. I don't hate him, but i think he'll get crushed as a wakeup call in the NFL.

  • And we're back:

    https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=1229&password=beer

    Two Strike League ... My Week One Pick is locked and loaded.

    image.png

  • I'm in.

  • I'm surviving!

  • In!

  • Browns for the win in week 1. Book it now

  • I know at least one who has...

    Right, Z?

  • Im in. 

  • Hue sucks

  • I'm in when the time finally happens. Like the time I poked that red headed chick back in '89.

  • I'm in. If I reach week 6 I'll call it success. 

  • And we're back:

    https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=1229&password=beer

    Two Strike League ... My Week One Pick is locked and loaded.

    image.png

    Zombo said:

    And we're back:

    https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=1229&password=beer

    Two Strike League ... My Week One Pick is locked and loaded.

    in and I ain't tellin..bump

  • I'm in. If I reach week 6 I'll call it success. 

    @nero said:

    I'm in. If I reach week 6 I'll call it success. 

    As long as Hue is coaching. All you have to do is pick against the Browns. 

  • @nero said:

    I'm in. If I reach week 6 I'll call it success. 

    As long as Hue is coaching. All you have to do is pick against the Browns. 

    @browns149 said:

    As long as Hue is coaching. All you have to do is pick against the Browns. 

    That worked very well in the past......but WHOA NELLIE we might have a new football attitude on the field in 2018.

    ........at least we all hope so, week 1 might be very interesting. 

  • @browns149 said:

    As long as Hue is coaching. All you have to do is pick against the Browns. 

    That worked very well in the past......but WHOA NELLIE we might have a new football attitude on the field in 2018.

    ........at least we all hope so, week 1 might be very interesting. 

    @mjp28 said:

    That worked very well in the past......but WHOA NELLIE we might have a new football attitude on the field in 2018.

    ........at least we all hope so, week 1 might be very interesting. 

    A new attitude is great. But having the worst coach in NFL history will beat that

  • NFL SURVIVOR LEAGUE

    2010 BrownsROCK & Ballantyne Boozers

    2011 RunninUover

    2012 D Bone

    2013 Jrb12711

    2014 Kamac19 & #Freejoshgordon

    2015 D Bone, Beanpot & London Brown

    2016 London Brown, Curmudgeon

    For the 8th straight year I will survive the Thursday Night game and eat the finest meats and cheeses for three nights.

    But will I take my first strike on Week One for the 8th straight year?

    That's up to the Browns ... My stubborn ass is never changing my Week One Pick.

    Zombo