Survival
-
......I was kidding Mark, seriously unless you really want some more BROWNS Kardiac Kids like drama on national TV on a Thursday night with the INDIANS also in town. But that would be fun.

I'm taking the Browns. I'll be at the game and the Browns are going to win. The Indians game don't mean a lot till October now that they've clinched the division. Just make sure everyone stays healthy and have them sharp and ready to go in October.
-
......I was kidding Mark, seriously unless you really want some more BROWNS Kardiac Kids like drama on national TV on a Thursday night with the INDIANS also in town. But that would be fun.

I'm taking the Browns. I'll be at the game and the Browns are going to win. The Indians game don't mean a lot till October now that they've clinched the division. Just make sure everyone stays healthy and have them sharp and ready to go in October.
-
-
-
same here. we got this mark.
Where you ladies Week One when I took a tie for the team?
I did not pick a loser ... no matter what Yahoo says.
Z
-
same here. we got this mark.
Where you ladies Week One when I took a tie for the team?
I did not pick a loser ... no matter what Yahoo says.
Z
Zombo said:
Where you ladies Week One when I took a tie for the team?
I did not pick a loser ... no matter what Yahoo says.
Z
Bengals over Indy for me
-
same here. we got this mark.
Where you ladies Week One when I took a tie for the team?
I did not pick a loser ... no matter what Yahoo says.
Z
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
