Survival
-
Zombo said:
... And the Cleveland people look brilliant right now as Buffalo up 24-0 on Vikings.
Zombo
I was petrified of Hue so I changed my browns win pick at the last second to the Vikings for a sure bet.
I'm definitely looking like the dumbass of the week, and I admit it. I own up to it.
I'll play the Browns vs. the Raiders next week for my redemption.
-
-
I've been sick all week, just got out of the hospital Sunday night at 10 pm -and-.......
Yeah, not only did the Vikes get beat, the Pack loses to the Redskins, and then the Lions beat the Patriots. Be interesting to log into Yahoo tomorrow, and I'll bet those three games blew 1\2 the guys out of the water. Only thing that will keep things going is a significant # of players took the Rams....
-
Well it was fun while it lasted haha. Can't say I feel bad though, went Lions week one against a green rookie in Darnold and last week against the Bills who overcome the biggest spread in like 30 years.
Good luck to you all.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login





