Skip to content

Out of town games this year.

The Browns Board
4 3 564
  • D DwgPoundMobster wrote on last edited by DwgPoundMobster
    #1

    Fun thing about every new season is going to see our beloved brownies in different towns. When choosing a city I like to look for qualities in the town, like tailgating experience, fan intensity, and what the town has to offer outside of football.

    This year I have decided to travel to Denver, because of the history of the Broncos & the Browns (i.e. The Drive, and The Fumble). I think that Mile High Stadium would be a wonderful site to see. The mountains would also be a bonus.

    I have also chose to see the Buffalo Bills. The way the past two years have been with them has been interesting to say the least. They also have a great sense of community as Cleveland does, and also looked out for us Browns fans when our team was stripped from us. They have great tailgating as well, and their fans are intense.

    So, what dates are marked on your calendar for your out of town games this year, and why did you choose the city?

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I am going to the Vikings, Cincy, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, and maybe/probably the Jags.

    I live in Tn, so all games are away for me. 😉

    If I do a team away game, I might do Chicago....haven't been there in a few years and i have this thing for Pizza Uno, and Gibson's steakhouse.

  • A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Like Ballpeen, all games are out of town for me.

    I am going to try for the Denver game but it's a week after my high school reuinion so I am not sure I can make it.

  • A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @inspecta said:

    Same here for me. I live on the coast of NC, so every one would be a travel date for me. In 06 Mr T. and I went to the Panthers game and it was by far one of the worst football cities I've ever visited. The stadium was gorgeous, the fans however were limp wristed homos

    Same goes for watching a Cardinals at UoP Stadium. The stadium is an awesome venue but the fans there are weak.