Landry / William's
-
http://bleacherreport.com/post/cleveland-browns/73d3eb2b-f837-4eb3-85dc-e68db89dbdab
GODDAMMIT I LOVE IT THESE BOYS ARE FIRED UP FROM OC / DC ON DOWN!!!
-
This is good.
-
Jarvis Landry might be the single most important free agent we've signed in 17 years. His entire attitude is infectious, and while I don't want to see FIGHTING (I swear to God, if Landry breaks HIS hand, I'll go insane), I do want to see the intensity. Our practices are definitely intense. We're working to be better, to play harder, to make those game-deciding plays that we've lacked for so very long. A Jarvis one-handed catch, a Garrett strip-sack, a Denzel Ward interception...these are the kind of plays we simply have NOT made, and you just might see something different this year. Would I bet on it? Nope. I'm too smart for that, but I'd also be lying if I said it didn't feel different. Heck, it LOOKS different.
But you know what? Browns fans, above all, know that the preseason doesn't mean JACK SQUAT. I remember Brandon Weeden looking pretty darn good in some preseason games a while back, and we know what happened there, right? (funny enough, Weeden played pretty well last week I think, LOL).
Let's be honest, nothing matters until week 1. And it's against the Steelers...in Cleveland...and it's time to change the narrative.
-
-
-
-
Oh my God, this is going to be talked about for decades. Imagine this: two ghetto knucklehead millionaires getting into a fistfight. Surely this is great news. This is even better news than the team playing Laser Tag last year. I wonder when Elon Musk and George Soros are going to fight?
This has absolutely nothing to do with football, and MORE to do with the Browns continued lack of discipline and respect.
-
Oh my God, this is going to be talked about for decades. Imagine this: two ghetto knucklehead millionaires getting into a fistfight. Surely this is great news. This is even better news than the team playing Laser Tag last year. I wonder when Elon Musk and George Soros are going to fight?
This has absolutely nothing to do with football, and MORE to do with the Browns continued lack of discipline and respect.
Oh my God, this is going to be talked about for decades. Imagine this: two ghetto knucklehead millionaires getting into a fistfight. Surely this is great news. This is even better news than the team playing Laser Tag last year. I wonder when Elon Musk and George Soros are going to fight?
This has absolutely nothing to do with football, and MORE to do with the Browns continued lack of discipline and respect.
Makes it puzzling why you would put a grand down on the Browns to win 8 games, huh?
Don't bother responding, everyone here knew that was just yet another pathetic attempt at attention.
-
Oh my God, this is going to be talked about for decades. Imagine this: two ghetto knucklehead millionaires getting into a fistfight. Surely this is great news. This is even better news than the team playing Laser Tag last year. I wonder when Elon Musk and George Soros are going to fight?
This has absolutely nothing to do with football, and MORE to do with the Browns continued lack of discipline and respect.
Oh my God, this is going to be talked about for decades. Imagine this: two ghetto knucklehead millionaires getting into a fistfight. Surely this is great news. This is even better news than the team playing Laser Tag last year. I wonder when Elon Musk and George Soros are going to fight?
This has absolutely nothing to do with football, and MORE to do with the Browns continued lack of discipline and respect.
What goddamn business do you have talking about
RESPECT. Aretha certainly did not have you in mind when she was singing that song
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login