RC Cola for the win!
-
Browns dumped Pepsi and signed exclusive with RC / Dr Pepper. I do like me some diet RC Cola. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2018/08/14/browns-sign-exclusive-pop-deal-with-rc-cola%3Fmedia%3DAMP%2BHTML
-
I'm pretty convinced that if you took a glass and filled it halfway with Coca-Cola and the rest with Pepsi you get RC Cola.
So it's not as good as Coke, but better than Pepsi. ?
-
I like RC cola.
-
-
-
Only decent thing to happen in waco.
-
-
Browns dumped Pepsi and signed exclusive with RC / Dr Pepper. I do like me some diet RC Cola. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2018/08/14/browns-sign-exclusive-pop-deal-with-rc-cola%3Fmedia%3DAMP%2BHTML
Browns dumped Pepsi and signed exclusive with RC / Dr Pepper. I do like me some diet RC Cola. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2018/08/14/browns-sign-exclusive-pop-deal-with-rc-cola%3Fmedia%3DAMP%2BHTML
I really dug the Mental Floss article within the link. Basically a history of cola and diet cola and the innovative, dastardly, and zany lengths those companies took to keep their product on top.
-
-
I don't think I've ever had RC cola, but when I drink pop, it's Dr. Pepper. Pop was a much larger part of that time of life I now call "Before Scotch."
-
I don't think I've ever had RC cola, but when I drink pop, it's Dr. Pepper. Pop was a much larger part of that time of life I now call "Before Scotch."
I don't think I've ever had RC cola, but when I drink pop, it's Dr. Pepper. Pop was a much larger part of that time of life I now call "Before Scotch."
Thank you for referring to it as "pop". ?
-
-
Every time I hear Waco Texas, I think of the Branch Davidians.
We
Ain't
Coming
Out
The Waco waccos.
........and fixer upper on a better note.
-
I don't think I've ever had RC cola, but when I drink pop, it's Dr. Pepper. Pop was a much larger part of that time of life I now call "Before Scotch."
I don't think I've ever had RC cola, but when I drink pop, it's Dr. Pepper. Pop was a much larger part of that time of life I now call "Before Scotch."
Have had any RC in a long time, don't like it- but I'll see if it's still stocked at the local grocery....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login




