Skip to content

Josh Gordon stepped away from team days after child support order in heated case

The Browns Board
51 23 1.8k
  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I hope this woman gets hit by a bus, and I hope the judge and lawyers do too.  Charging someone $6800 a month for child support is complete crap.  If he's truly ducking his child support obligations, then he should definitely pay A FAIR AMOUNT.  You don't get to be knocked up and then rich for 18 years, all because you bent over for a professional athlete. It's ridiculous, and completely unfair.  

    And screw you journalist for posting this story.  Yeah, it's public record, but does everyone have to know about a person's private affairs?  

    Yeah man and hopefully she has the baby with her too that way Josh doesn't have to worry about anything right jiggins7919?...you moron  keep supporting this FU*KING BOZO.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @richiswhere said:

    Yeah man and hopefully she has the baby with her too that way Josh doesn't have to worry about anything right jiggins7919?...you moron  keep supporting this FU*KING BOZO.

    Ray Caruth styleRay Caruth

  • Laughing at you guys so much my tears have soaked by nuttsack. YOu dickheads are experts on EVERYTHING...................... Now you are experts on child custody, alimony and child support.

    Seriously? Why do these players need agents? Why do front offices need executives? Hell, not long ago you jackoffs were assuring me that microfracture surgery would bring KW3 back better than ever. Who needs doctors? WHo needs any professional? Just come to you jackoffs.

    Fahking idiots. How the hell is this woman a gold digger? Ah, did she make the ruling? You idiots, a JUDGE made that call. I am sure if a court ruled that YOU were owed $6,800 per month you would stand up and say................ " hey I want less, I only need $2400 per month, and I want the other 4, 400 to go to Josh so he can make millions.

    Look, dipschidts.......... Gordon is a piece of garbage. He has no moral fiber and cares for nobody but himself. He tells a lie about wanting time to get himself together and you jackoffs chastize me for calling it BULLSCHIDT........................ BUT BUT BUT...................now you find out that Ghoolie WAS RIGHT....................... IT WAS ALL BULLSCHIDT...................

    AWWWWWWWW............ poor Josh...... he deserves our support.... he is getting it back together and we MUST support him...................

    B U L L S C H I D T..................................................... PURE BULLSCHIDT.

    Josh Gordon is all about himself. He is the consummate Browns player. Lackadaisical, soft, and always blaming someone else....................carry on morons........... post more about how I am intolerant and how I don't understand a person who is "really, really trying hard". If the guy was a man, he would face his obligation and he would have been at camp. Gordon is a ghetto scum.  

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @ghoolie said:

    Laughing at you guys so much my tears have soaked by nuttsack. YOu dickheads are experts on EVERYTHING...................... Now you are experts on child custody, alimony and child support.

    Seriously? Why do these players need agents? Why do front offices need executives? Hell, not long ago you jackoffs were assuring me that microfracture surgery would bring KW3 back better than ever. Who needs doctors? WHo needs any professional? Just come to you jackoffs.

    Fahking idiots. How the hell is this woman a gold digger? Ah, did she make the ruling? You idiots, a JUDGE made that call. I am sure if a court ruled that YOU were owed $6,800 per month you would stand up and say................ " hey I want less, I only need $2400 per month, and I want the other 4, 400 to go to Josh so he can make millions.

    Look, dipschidts.......... Gordon is a piece of garbage. He has no moral fiber and cares for nobody but himself. He tells a lie about wanting time to get himself together and you jackoffs chastize me for calling it BULLSCHIDT........................ BUT BUT BUT...................now you find out that Ghoolie WAS RIGHT....................... IT WAS ALL BULLSCHIDT...................

    AWWWWWWWW............ poor Josh...... he deserves our support.... he is getting it back together and we MUST support him...................

    B U L L S C H I D T..................................................... PURE BULLSCHIDT.

    Josh Gordon is all about himself. He is the consummate Browns player. Lackadaisical, soft, and always blaming someone else....................carry on morons........... post more about how I am intolerant and how I don't understand a person who is "really, really trying hard". If the guy was a man, he would face his obligation and he would have been at camp. Gordon is a ghetto scum.  

     I am an expert on child custody ,spousal support… It is no longer called alimony, and child support

  • Laughing at you guys so much my tears have soaked by nuttsack. YOu dickheads are experts on EVERYTHING...................... Now you are experts on child custody, alimony and child support.

    Seriously? Why do these players need agents? Why do front offices need executives? Hell, not long ago you jackoffs were assuring me that microfracture surgery would bring KW3 back better than ever. Who needs doctors? WHo needs any professional? Just come to you jackoffs.

    Fahking idiots. How the hell is this woman a gold digger? Ah, did she make the ruling? You idiots, a JUDGE made that call. I am sure if a court ruled that YOU were owed $6,800 per month you would stand up and say................ " hey I want less, I only need $2400 per month, and I want the other 4, 400 to go to Josh so he can make millions.

    Look, dipschidts.......... Gordon is a piece of garbage. He has no moral fiber and cares for nobody but himself. He tells a lie about wanting time to get himself together and you jackoffs chastize me for calling it BULLSCHIDT........................ BUT BUT BUT...................now you find out that Ghoolie WAS RIGHT....................... IT WAS ALL BULLSCHIDT...................

    AWWWWWWWW............ poor Josh...... he deserves our support.... he is getting it back together and we MUST support him...................

    B U L L S C H I D T..................................................... PURE BULLSCHIDT.

    Josh Gordon is all about himself. He is the consummate Browns player. Lackadaisical, soft, and always blaming someone else....................carry on morons........... post more about how I am intolerant and how I don't understand a person who is "really, really trying hard". If the guy was a man, he would face his obligation and he would have been at camp. Gordon is a ghetto scum.  

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @ghoolie said:

    Laughing at you guys so much my tears have soaked by nuttsack. YOu dickheads are experts on EVERYTHING...................... Now you are experts on child custody, alimony and child support.

    Seriously? Why do these players need agents? Why do front offices need executives? Hell, not long ago you jackoffs were assuring me that microfracture surgery would bring KW3 back better than ever. Who needs doctors? WHo needs any professional? Just come to you jackoffs.

    Fahking idiots. How the hell is this woman a gold digger? Ah, did she make the ruling? You idiots, a JUDGE made that call. I am sure if a court ruled that YOU were owed $6,800 per month you would stand up and say................ " hey I want less, I only need $2400 per month, and I want the other 4, 400 to go to Josh so he can make millions.

    Look, dipschidts.......... Gordon is a piece of garbage. He has no moral fiber and cares for nobody but himself. He tells a lie about wanting time to get himself together and you jackoffs chastize me for calling it BULLSCHIDT........................ BUT BUT BUT...................now you find out that Ghoolie WAS RIGHT....................... IT WAS ALL BULLSCHIDT...................

    AWWWWWWWW............ poor Josh...... he deserves our support.... he is getting it back together and we MUST support him...................

    B U L L S C H I D T..................................................... PURE BULLSCHIDT.

    Josh Gordon is all about himself. He is the consummate Browns player. Lackadaisical, soft, and always blaming someone else....................carry on morons........... post more about how I am intolerant and how I don't understand a person who is "really, really trying hard". If the guy was a man, he would face his obligation and he would have been at camp. Gordon is a ghetto scum.  

    To each his own. I consider you BULLSCHIDT expert 🙂

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by Nero
    #28

    In my opinion, she does what many would do in her position. She has to try to get the best out of the situation being a single mother, who just happens to be the mother of a NFL player. 

    The criteria for the amount of child support is a formula and the article says it. Does she need that much? Probably not, but if you have a child you try to get the best for him/her, right? I'm not going to judge the woman behind this kind of lawsuit. 

    And about Gordon: if he has to pay, he has to pay. Probably a person with his problems is not the best economy manager and he truly doesn't have the money, but if so, this will serve as a life reason. You have a son, you have to support him and you share it with the woman you slept with. There's no time machine. I don't want to know what is it like to have your parents in such lawsuits. 

    And last but not least, if Gordon has the money, he should have paid for it fast and discreetly, preferably not stepping on a court. You don't want to be in the aim of the media when you are probably at your last chance to succeed as a professional athlete and you already have to deal with a lot of off field attention and problems. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I hope this woman gets hit by a bus, and I hope the judge and lawyers do too.  Charging someone $6800 a month for child support is complete crap.  If he's truly ducking his child support obligations, then he should definitely pay A FAIR AMOUNT.  You don't get to be knocked up and then rich for 18 years, all because you bent over for a professional athlete. It's ridiculous, and completely unfair.  

    And screw you journalist for posting this story.  Yeah, it's public record, but does everyone have to know about a person's private affairs?  

    Yeah man and hopefully she has the baby with her too that way Josh doesn't have to worry about anything right jiggins7919?...you moron  keep supporting this FU*KING BOZO.

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @richiswhere said:

    Yeah man and hopefully she has the baby with her too that way Josh doesn't have to worry about anything right jiggins7919?...you moron  keep supporting this FU*KING BOZO.

    Nope, hopefully the baby is given a loving home that she deserves, away from spiteful, vindictive, and opportunistic pieces of trash like the mother.  You don't get to receive $7000 a month a month for having a penis inside you and then delivering a baby.  Child support laws and calculating formulas are based on near ancient legislation, and it's obvious to virtually anybody with a pulse that a person should NOT be paying that much.  Congratulations lady, you had sex and had a baby.  Whoopty-Doo.  Now, had she asked for something reasonable each month, then yes, I'd be on her side.  But she didn't, and she's threatening him with blackmail.  She's the worst kind of filth.  

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #30

    https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/report-browns-josh-gordon-facing-jail-time-doesnt-pay-child-support-153152235.html

    So the bitch had no idea he was a dirt Ball when she dropped trou? Just saying.

    WSS

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #31

    So....if he misses his August payment he gets 30 days....which will mean he'll miss September's payments and get 60 more....then 90 more.  The season is over and Josh didn't earn a penny.  

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #32

    sounds like he played around drunk or high.

    big responsibility.

    the momma will be driving around in an expensive new car, have an expensive new tv, expensive new apt....

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #33

    Them ho's come back to haunt yo a s s.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #34

    You will see him on TV any given Sunday
    Win the Super Bowl and drive off in a Hyundai

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Soooo why doesn’t he just pay?

  • sounds like he played around drunk or high.

    big responsibility.

    the momma will be driving around in an expensive new car, have an expensive new tv, expensive new apt....

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @calfoxwc said:

    sounds like he played around drunk or high.

    big responsibility.

    the momma will be driving around in an expensive new car, have an expensive new tv, expensive new apt....

    Don't forget the expensive new phone...

  • @calfoxwc said:

    sounds like he played around drunk or high.

    big responsibility.

    the momma will be driving around in an expensive new car, have an expensive new tv, expensive new apt....

    Don't forget the expensive new phone...

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @nickers said:

    Don't forget the expensive new phone...

    I guess that's the way it is in the NBA, NFL, MLB and anywhere rich young jocks hang out hunting or getting hunted by beautiful babes. Starts in college and maybe earlier sometimes. 

    They do try to lecture these young kids on the pitfalls of professional sports life.

  • Soooo why doesn’t he just pay?

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @wargograw said:

    Soooo why doesn’t he just pay?

    Think about it...how many game checks has he cashed in the last 3 years?

  • @wargograw said:

    Soooo why doesn’t he just pay?

    Think about it...how many game checks has he cashed in the last 3 years?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @canton-dawg said:

    Think about it...how many game checks has he cashed in the last 3 years?

    About none. For those who were following he was below the threshold where he didn't even need to file an income tax return. That's $10,400 bucks. Sub minimum wage.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Told ya Gip would know...

    Personally I'd rather wait for Bardot... and it's been more than 10 days.

    Good God... was she hot in the day...

    1. If JG's still that frail, then he ain't ever gonna make it.

    2. It's not a matter of providing for the kid's survival. It's giving the kid the level of living he'd enjoy if he were in Dad's household.

    i understand thar argument "up to a point". No woman needs 81k for one child, thats absurd. I dont know the particulars here tho....if this was a long term relationship thst he bailed on and the woman had the kid with him thinking he was gonna be with her long term....ok, i start to see it. If this was some nfl groupie he smashed off in a couple times?......no uh uh

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @clevfan4life said:

    No woman needs 81k for one child, thats absurd. I dont know the particulars here tho....if this was a long term relationship thst he bailed on and the woman had the kid with him thinking he was gonna be with her long term....ok, i start to see it. If this was some nfl groupie he smashed off in a couple times?......no uh uh

    Again... not a matter of "care"... matter of quality of upbringing.

    @wargograw said:

    Soooo why doesn’t he just pay?

    Bingo!

    If he's really that strapped that case should have been made to the judge deferring some support until he cashes his next contract... assuming there is a next contract.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #41

    what was he pulling in during his suspension?

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #42

    cause if he's got two nfl hoooweres that got him hooked for near 7k a month....thats approaching 200k a year. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #43

    While some here will say that Gordon has done well of late to get himself back in the NFL and back in a good place, I think getting himself involved in yet another distraction by knocking up some chick is yet another example of him being someone you cannot depend on. This has nothing to do with morality, it has to do with him once again doing something that will cause a distraction (as shown) to him getting back to being one of, if not the best WR in the NFL. 

    He's back, which is great. 

    I'm not holding my breath. 

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Think about it...how many game checks has he cashed in the last 3 years?

    About none. For those who were following he was below the threshold where he didn't even need to file an income tax return. That's $10,400 bucks. Sub minimum wage.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @hoorta said:

    About none. For those who were following he was below the threshold where he didn't even need to file an income tax return. That's $10,400 bucks. Sub minimum wage.

    He’s supposed to make $800,000 and has an agent. I think he can get a loan.