Skip to content

Josh Gordon stepped away from team days after child support order in heated case

The Browns Board
51 23 1.8k
  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #42

    cause if he's got two nfl hoooweres that got him hooked for near 7k a month....thats approaching 200k a year. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #43

    While some here will say that Gordon has done well of late to get himself back in the NFL and back in a good place, I think getting himself involved in yet another distraction by knocking up some chick is yet another example of him being someone you cannot depend on. This has nothing to do with morality, it has to do with him once again doing something that will cause a distraction (as shown) to him getting back to being one of, if not the best WR in the NFL. 

    He's back, which is great. 

    I'm not holding my breath. 

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Think about it...how many game checks has he cashed in the last 3 years?

    About none. For those who were following he was below the threshold where he didn't even need to file an income tax return. That's $10,400 bucks. Sub minimum wage.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @hoorta said:

    About none. For those who were following he was below the threshold where he didn't even need to file an income tax return. That's $10,400 bucks. Sub minimum wage.

    He’s supposed to make $800,000 and has an agent. I think he can get a loan. 

  • While some here will say that Gordon has done well of late to get himself back in the NFL and back in a good place, I think getting himself involved in yet another distraction by knocking up some chick is yet another example of him being someone you cannot depend on. This has nothing to do with morality, it has to do with him once again doing something that will cause a distraction (as shown) to him getting back to being one of, if not the best WR in the NFL. 

    He's back, which is great. 

    I'm not holding my breath. 

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
    #45

    @dutch-oven said:

    While some here will say that Gordon has done well of late to get himself back in the NFL and back in a good place, I think getting himself involved in yet another distraction by knocking up some chick is yet another example of him being someone you cannot depend on. This has nothing to do with morality, it has to do with him once again doing something that will cause a distraction (as shown) to him getting back to being one of, if not the best WR in the NFL. 

    He's back, which is great. 

    I'm not holding my breath. 

    To be honest, if I could bang as many chicks and the quality of those fine young things  as he has access to I might have a few extra kids floating around as well, just saying, glass houses and all

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Morning after pill 50bucks 

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #47

    I would have a drawer full of those in my nightstand.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Or just get professionals like Charlie sheen.  Sheet if I was in the info I would hire a personal driver also.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    While some here will say that Gordon has done well of late to get himself back in the NFL and back in a good place, I think getting himself involved in yet another distraction by knocking up some chick is yet another example of him being someone you cannot depend on. This has nothing to do with morality, it has to do with him once again doing something that will cause a distraction (as shown) to him getting back to being one of, if not the best WR in the NFL. 

    He's back, which is great. 

    I'm not holding my breath. 

    To be honest, if I could bang as many chicks and the quality of those fine young things  as he has access to I might have a few extra kids floating around as well, just saying, glass houses and all

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @jcam222 said:

    To be honest, if I could bang as many chicks and the quality of those fine young things  as he has access to I might have a few extra kids floating around as well, just saying, glass houses and all

    Get the temptation, don't get the sheer amount of kids these athletes crank out.

    Shawn Kemp shouldn't be anyone's template. 

  • Morning after pill 50bucks 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @lbc-mike said:

    Morning after pill 50bucks 

    That is why God made blowjobsThat is why God made blowjobs

  • what was he pulling in during his suspension?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #51

    @clevfan4life said:

    what was he pulling in during his suspension?

    As I alluded to- he was getting nothing (at least from the Browns) while he was suspended. Didn't even have an agent. Certainly possible he was getting cash from someone under the table that the IRS can't track. Trips to Florida and stints in rehab aren't free.   

    Was listening to ESPN radio on the way home Saturday night, FWIW, Goldhammer was on- and opined Josh was possibly getting some financial help from the NFLPA and even just maybe the league. Plausible enough. Hey Goodell is getting paid millions by the owners. Brother can you spare 10 grand for my rehab & travel expense?