Flash Is Back
-
-
I don't invest in the devils weed.?
-
I don't invest in the devils weed.?
I don't invest in the devils weed.?
I don't invest in the devils weed.?
-
Have some of you people gone completely freakin' mad?
I'm not the one throwing out conspiracy theories. He will get on the field when he gets on the field. I don't need irrelevant speculation about his children, as it has nothing to do with football.
He tweaked a hamstring, it's gotta be a conspiracy!!!!
I'm not the one throwing out conspiracy theories. He will get on the field when he gets on the field. I don't need irrelevant speculation about his children, as it has nothing to do with football.
He tweaked a hamstring, it's gotta be a conspiracy!!!!
the fuk it doesn't he could be looking at jail time for not paying support for his 2 kids
-
I don't invest in the devils weed.?
I don't invest in the devils weed.?
-
I'm not the one throwing out conspiracy theories. He will get on the field when he gets on the field. I don't need irrelevant speculation about his children, as it has nothing to do with football.
He tweaked a hamstring, it's gotta be a conspiracy!!!!
the fuk it doesn't he could be looking at jail time for not paying support for his 2 kids
-
I like what he said about watching the defense in the last game, "Incredible...............the likes of which I haven't seen before......amazing, amazing...........resilient."
-
I'm not the one throwing out conspiracy theories. He will get on the field when he gets on the field. I don't need irrelevant speculation about his children, as it has nothing to do with football.
He tweaked a hamstring, it's gotta be a conspiracy!!!!
the fuk it doesn't he could be looking at jail time for not paying support for his 2 kids
-
I don't invest in the devils weed.?
I don't invest in the devils weed.?
Your loss...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
