Skip to content

Flash Is Back

The Browns Board
127 40 4.9k 1
  • with the wr corp we currently have i dont see the need to rush him. And i mean dez might still be on the table who knows.

    all this is up to landry imo. If landry says he can work with josh and dez, bring dez in. But if landry thinks either of em is the ball cancer........bye

  • This is great news. All we know is a talented player is coming back to his team, and while it's conditional, it's still a tremendous step forward. He's not suspended. He's not in trouble. He's a man with a terrible affliction. How long will it last? Who knows? All we know is he's back. And that's all that matters right now. 

    As far as easing him back into the routine, that's nothing more than a formality. It's to give the Browns a chance to see his conditioning level, his state of mind, and his knowledge of the playbook. It'll last a week or maybe 2, and he'll be back practicing. When he plays might be a different matter, but if Josh truly is good to go, the most he'll miss is a game. Trust me, the coaches know only all too well that they cannot afford a slow start. If Josh can play, he's gonna play. 

  • Can a team hire a chaperone?

    @lbc-mike said:

    Can a team hire a chaperone?

    I’m pretty sure the Bengals had one for Pac-Man Jones and the WR that flew out the back of the pick up truck while he was trying to beat his girlfriend. Worked 50/50 in that case. 

    Dallas had one for someone at one point too I believe.  

    If I’m Hue, I’d hire one or a whole team of guys. Even if it cost me out of my own pocket. 

  • Here's hoping he's here for the season... and beyond...

  • Wonder if Kava is banned by the nfl, if not Gordon should be taking it for his anxiety .

  • Whats the over / under, about 3 real games...?  I'm taking the over.

  • Can a team hire a chaperone?

    @lbc-mike said:

    Can a team hire a chaperone?

    Cowboys had hired some guys to keep an eye on someone a few years ago

  • http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24408355/josh-gordon-returns-cleveland-browns

    He is a difference maker. Here is hoping he is done with dope, and done being a dope.

  • JG is the man. Really hoping he can dominate the league again like he has in the past.

  • So what’s the deal I’m reading that he might not be fully reinstated by the league. 

    Didnt he get reinstated for the last 5 games last year? 

    Did he do something in the off season that he has to be reinstated again?

  • Can a team hire a chaperone?

    @lbc-mike said:

    Can a team hire a chaperone?

    Sure, the Reds did with Josh Hamilton.  Hmmn...  another Josh?

  • So what’s the deal I’m reading that he might not be fully reinstated by the league. 

    Didnt he get reinstated for the last 5 games last year? 

    Did he do something in the off season that he has to be reinstated again?

    @hx214 said:

    So what’s the deal I’m reading that he might not be fully reinstated by the league. 

    Didnt he get reinstated for the last 5 games last year? 

    Did he do something in the off season that he has to be reinstated again?

    I don't fuking understand it either

  • sydS syd

    @hx214 said:

    So what’s the deal I’m reading that he might not be fully reinstated by the league. 

    Didnt he get reinstated for the last 5 games last year? 

    Did he do something in the off season that he has to be reinstated again?

    I don't fuking understand it either

    @syd said:

    I don't fuking understand it either

    Roger God del has a hard on for him sounds more like it 

  • Browns place him on non-football injury list and he cannot practice with the team yet. Can attend meetings, workouts and be at practice though.

     

    Since #Brown WR Josh Gordon is still in jointly negotiated substance abuse program, he’s subject to certain conditions. Per @NFLprguy: “This part of the process. Can attend meetings, do conditioning. Can go to practice but not participate. No timetable on next step.”
  • So what’s the deal I’m reading that he might not be fully reinstated by the league. 

    Didnt he get reinstated for the last 5 games last year? 

    Did he do something in the off season that he has to be reinstated again?

    @hx214 said:

    So what’s the deal I’m reading that he might not be fully reinstated by the league. 

    Didnt he get reinstated for the last 5 games last year? 

    Did he do something in the off season that he has to be reinstated again?

    Any player given “did not report”  status has to file for reinstatement. Standard procedure. 

  • So what’s the deal I’m reading that he might not be fully reinstated by the league. 

    Didnt he get reinstated for the last 5 games last year? 

    Did he do something in the off season that he has to be reinstated again?

    @hx214 said:

    So what’s the deal I’m reading that he might not be fully reinstated by the league. 

    Didnt he get reinstated for the last 5 games last year? 

    Did he do something in the off season that he has to be reinstated again?

    As said, it's just a formality- as long as he's tested clean... 

  • Gordon is like a ticking alarm clock.  When wil he return to the team?  When will he practice?  When will he play?  When will he Shmuck up? When will go away?  So much drama with a guy that has played 5 games in the last 2 years.

  • Wonder if Kava is banned by the nfl, if not Gordon should be taking it for his anxiety .

    @lbc-mike said:

    Wonder if Kava is banned by the nfl, if not Gordon should be taking it for his anxiety .

    Need to make weed legal and just up the penalties for everything else 

  • @lbc-mike said:

    Can a team hire a chaperone?

    I’m pretty sure the Bengals had one for Pac-Man Jones and the WR that flew out the back of the pick up truck while he was trying to beat his girlfriend. Worked 50/50 in that case. 

    Dallas had one for someone at one point too I believe.  

    If I’m Hue, I’d hire one or a whole team of guys. Even if it cost me out of my own pocket. 

    @hx214 said:

    I’m pretty sure the Bengals had one for Pac-Man Jones and the WR that flew out the back of the pick up truck while he was trying to beat his girlfriend. Worked 50/50 in that case. 

    Dallas had one for someone at one point too I believe.  

    If I’m Hue, I’d hire one or a whole team of guys. Even if it cost me out of my own pocket. 

    @kvoethe said:

    Cowboys had hired some guys to keep an eye on someone a few years ago

    That was Randy Gregory. I’d say it didn’t go well, but he’s playing again, faster than it took for Flash to get back.

  • The whole suspension is Retarded.  If he'd have killed someone,  he probably wouldn't have missed a game