Skip to content

Flash Is Back

The Browns Board
127 40 4.9k 1
  • @gumby73 said:

    Gordon is what I would call a Thoroughbred Horse WR.? A rare 6' 3" 225lbs of grown a$$ man moving at 4.4 speed..At this rate, your comparing Jabar to wrestling Bob Lanier up & down the floor all night😉..At Josh's size combined with his speed doing his job, ya can't count on Josh's full effort every down, in every set of downs. He needs plays off. He's never played 16 games in his life. now if we can just get him in the starting gate..Nay!   

    Josh looks like freaking Kong. I've never been so intrigued and attached to a player, and I want him to have success so badly. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Josh looks like freaking Kong. I've never been so intrigued and attached to a player, and I want him to have success so badly. 

    I understand the feeling, and I want him to success too, but I'd recommend being cautious with what we expect from him. 

  • Gordon is what I would call a Thoroughbred Horse WR.? A rare 6' 3" 225lbs of grown a$$ man moving at 4.4 speed..At this rate, your comparing Jabar to wrestling Bob Lanier up & down the floor all night😉..At Josh's size combined with his speed doing his job, ya can't count on Josh's full effort every down, in every set of downs. He needs plays off. He's never played 16 games in his life. now if we can just get him in the starting gate..Nay!   

    @gumby73 said:

    Gordon is what I would call a Thoroughbred Horse WR.? A rare 6' 3" 225lbs of grown a$$ man moving at 4.4 speed..At this rate, your comparing Jabar to wrestling Bob Lanier up & down the floor all night😉..At Josh's size combined with his speed doing his job, ya can't count on Josh's full effort every down, in every set of downs. He needs plays off. He's never played 16 games in his life. now if we can just get him in the starting gate..Nay!   

    He certainly looked BIG in his HK debut.

  • The Flash! Pic of him in front of my seat last night 

    5157DFB4-D0E4-49FC-A188-721303615C97.jpeg

  • Bump- Gordon now off the NFI list. Hue is apparently taking it slow.....  

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000950943/article/browns-activate-wr-josh-gordon-off-nfi-list

  • hear he has a tight hammy not practicing 

  • Give the man a joint so he can loosen up.  

  • 2020 new collective agreement is up guarantee dope will be a part of it

  • To the investors out there...

    If you've not gotten on the cannabis train, do so. I jumped into three stocks a couple months ago and my laggard is up 23%. One other is up 28% and my champ is up 60+%!

  • Gordon better invest so he can pay that baby momma.

  • sydS syd

    hear he has a tight hammy not practicing 

    @syd said:

    hear he has a tight hammy not practicing 

    https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/08/josh_gordon_idle_with_hamstrin.html

    ..... still just a mirage. 

  • Didn't he have like two years off? Couldn't Shmucking stretch in Florida at least!

    Yeah... Can't get in the field to practice.  He is probably having anxiety issues.

  • Too much faith in a proven failure.  I'll believe it when I see it.

  • Gordon better invest so he can pay that baby momma.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Gordon better invest so he can pay that baby momma.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Didn't he have like two years off? Couldn't Shmucking stretch in Florida at least!

    Yeah... Can't get in the field to practice.  He is probably having anxiety issues.

    Forgot the movie that was in- "so much hate".  Lighten up. We're paying Gordon less this year than Shon Coleman and Jeff Janis-  and I doubt anyone will give a rat's a$$ if those two don't make the roster. 

    Consider this hatah- Gordon has a 2013 level season- it's the NFL bargain salary of the decade. 

  • Didn't he have like two years off? Couldn't Shmucking stretch in Florida at least!

    Yeah... Can't get in the field to practice.  He is probably having anxiety issues.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Didn't he have like two years off? Couldn't Shmucking stretch in Florida at least!

    Yeah... Can't get in the field to practice.  He is probably having anxiety issues.

    Forget the last 5 games of last year?

    Wtf is wrong with you idiots...

  • What gets me is for a guy that has played 5 games in 3 years and you goble up his finger as the savior of the wr issues is funny.

    What ever he gets paid 950I this year?  

    The dude has issues.  

    Just hope he doesn't was a roster spot.

    I don't have faith in repeat fuuckup.

  • This guys 'return' is like walking across the ocean.....take one step, come up for air, take another step, come up for air...

  • There is going to be a giant crow buffet served soon. 

  • So, if he doesn't dress for the game on opening day because of his 'hammy' or for lack of preparedness.....he still collects a paycheck so he can pay his child support, right?

  • What gets me is for a guy that has played 5 games in 3 years and you goble up his finger as the savior of the wr issues is funny.

    What ever he gets paid 950I this year?  

    The dude has issues.  

    Just hope he doesn't was a roster spot.

    I don't have faith in repeat fuuckup.

    @lbc-mike said:

    What gets me is for a guy that has played 5 games in 3 years and you goble up his finger as the savior of the wr issues is funny.

    What ever he gets paid 950I this year?  

    The dude has issues.  

    Just hope he doesn't was a roster spot.

    I don't have faith in repeat fuuckup.

    You know what? I don't have any great faith in Gordon either. But to have the attitude, always been a f-up, will always be a f-up. is wrong. There's going to be around 20 guys (more like 50) on the Browns roster wasting spots with less innate ability than Gordon. That's a FACT, Jack. Spin it however you want to. It's the only reason Gordon is still here. He has rare, and I do mean rare God given talent. If he didn't he'd be selling cars at that dealership that gave him a chance the last time or something similar.  

  • So, if he doesn't dress for the game on opening day because of his 'hammy' or for lack of preparedness.....he still collects a paycheck so he can pay his child support, right?

    @orion said:

    So, if he doesn't dress for the game on opening day because of his 'hammy' or for lack of preparedness.....he still collects a paycheck so he can pay his child support, right?

    And if Gordon lays 100 yards and two TDs on the Steelers, will you STFU?